kyyljoy build thread by kyyljoy
Started on: 08-05-2013 03:01 AM
Replies: 3 (219 views)
Last post by: kyyljoy on 08-05-2013 12:01 PM
kyyljoy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyyljoySend a Private Message to kyyljoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok, well i have had my 85 V6 SE 4-speed for over a year but i just entered this forum and have nearly been reset on progress. im doing this all off minimum wage or less so there may be some gaps between the additions and upgrades.

this is what it looked like when i first bought it

about 5 months later after little misc addons (i.e radio, steering wheel, k&n drop in, etc) i painted it orange

i added an 80's mustang 5.0 wing, carbon fiber wrap to the hood, fiero store side scoop and mud flaps, and some 87 gt rims

here are a few pics of how it was last time I had the car

I then had my throughout bearing break on me so i bought a stage 2 centerforce clutch, new master and slave cylinders, the stainless steel clutch line from fiero store, and all the break fluid needed. i took it to a "friends" shop, and this is how the car was returned..............

incase you cant see it, in the one of my tail lights the passenger side just has the lens broken off and hanging there, and that last one is brake fluid all over my fender

needless to say it wont be going there again........but now to start the healing!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty sure I would be making a shop pay for a new paint job along with the misc parts damaged! I'd be pissed!
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boy, What a great friend.
kyyljoy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyyljoySend a Private Message to kyyljoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
he definitely is!! and the sad part is that he didnt even bleed the system right so it still doesnt work. and because he let it sit for so long without turning it on the starter went out too.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock