Anyone seen this before? by Phirewire
Started on: 07-30-2013 06:52 PM
Replies: 4 (334 views)
Last post by: Robertzep2 on 07-31-2013 08:53 PM
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While picking up a sign for INDY, the guy gave me a binder of Fiero Nuts and bolts:
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

which list all the bolts and the locations on the fiero, and the part numbers. And also in the binder was a auto body repair manual which shows how to fully tear the car down:

Have you seen this before?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
92wastheyear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey ...that is pretty neat!
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
love to get a scan of that!
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I was in high school (in the late 90s) the computer in the automotive vo-tech class I took had something similar to that. Since the facility did both mechanical and body work I think that's why they had it. I remember it because the first thing I did when I got my hands on it was look up Fiero I can't remember what it was called though. Even during that time a lot of the part numbers were already not-available or superseded.

Those illustrations are taken from the P22 factory parts manual, but they have been altered slightly and stuff was moved around. That center console photo however looks almost like it appears in the P22.
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a link for info about the publisher of that data:
http://www.abfsystems.com/about_us1.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock