Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee by IMSA/GT
Started on: 07-30-2013 06:09 PM
Replies: 18 (382 views)
Last post by: dajack761 on 08-17-2013 12:03 PM
IMSA/GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone is in this area on August 10 : http://www.6speedonline.com...ecial-gathering.html . Last time in March they had about 900 cars show up. This one promises to be even larger ( get there early ). The organizer has confirmed that MotorWeek tv will be there filming this meet. Rain date is aug 17.

[This message has been edited by IMSA/GT (edited 07-30-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RockDork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RockDorkSend a Private Message to RockDorkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there!!
dajack761

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there.
Pegasus88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will probably come if my Fiero is out of the paint shop by then (it should be).
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It will be good to see everyone again. The weather forecast so far looks dry - no rain. If the first fiero there talks with Will we should be able to group park near the edge of the lot. This is how some of the other marques do it. Or we could meet in the Outback restaurant parking lot and then cruise in together. Either way it will be a great time for everyone who attends.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to get up there. The early am two hour drive up is no big deal ----- It's the 4+ hour drive home thru all the interstate 95 DC - Northern VA construction traffic on the way back that's the killer for me -----
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think i can make that,
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 more links for this event:
https://www.facebook.com/HuntValleyHorsepower and
http://www.flickr.com/group...y_cars__coffee/pool/
Pegasus88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm definitely going. Are we going to meet beforehand and drive in together?
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We'll probably be getting there around 7:30 and could meet up in the Outback parking lot ( opposite end of HV mall ). Then Will could point us to an area @ C&C to group together. This officially starts @ 8 but many arrive early ( 6:30 ). So if anybody gets there real early then maybe they could grab some space for us other fieros? We'll have the green GT.
Pegasus88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll plan on being at the Outback just before 7:30. I'll be in a yellow GT.
PFF
System Bot
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great! We'll look for you and anyone else who can make this. See ya later this morning.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember ---- Pic's or it didn't happen!
Pegasus88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a pick my Dad took early on. I didn't take any but hopefully some of the other's did! There were four of us that showed up and I'd say somewhere between 300-400 cars.

[This message has been edited by Pegasus88GT (edited 08-10-2013).]

dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I should have taken more pictures.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the rain held off for you. Thanks for the pictures.
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The weather did hold until we were leaving.
Steve - there might be some more pix later on the flickr site listed above.
Rockdork - your 2 tone brown paint looked really good like it was a factory option.
Pegasus - that fresh bright yellow really stood out against the other dark GT fieros there.
dajack - did you place at the NAPA show following the cars & coffee?
Looking forward to seeing everyone again @ the next big meet before the snow flies.
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IMSA/GT

166 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Guess that the photographers haven't uploaded their pix yet. However did find some from Carlisle this past June: http://coverage.carshowz.co...rlisle_GM_Nationals/ Fieros start on page 15.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the owner of this Lamborghini Replica a member of our forum?

This one looks really good. I saw this at Hunt Valley Horseower today.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock