Hey y'all, nice to finally join PFF by PurpleZJ
Started on: 07-29-2013 09:59 AM
Replies: 5 (220 views)
Last post by: PurpleZJ on 07-30-2013 05:45 PM
PurpleZJ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleZJSend a Private Message to PurpleZJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone, My name is Zach, I just turned 25 and I'm gonna get back into the fiero scene soon. My first two cars were fiero's:
1984 2m4 SE power everything. We got this car for free and just did what needed to be done to keep it on the road. after a couple years of driving and a couple more of stealing parts off it(full size spare! lol) for my 87, we got rid of it.

1987 coupe. Dad and I rebuilt this thing from the ground up and completely rebuilt the motor(wish we had done a motor swap). After a while this one got sold so I could buy a bigger vehicle for college. I had gotten to the point where I got sick of fixing a reman part every month, so it was either that or sell it.
Here's my Dad working on it

random picture

and at the KCFOG show, it was my first show with the car and I took 2nd in stock class

I sold my 87 for a 96 jeep grand cherokee
you can see it started out stock

Dad and I took it out "wheeling" one day. I'm bummed he didn't get to go on more trips after I went crazy with the build, but he enjoyed working on it with me

then I got into off roading and went pretty crazy with the build, this is how it sits today waiting to be bought

After my Dad passed away unexpectedly a few years ago I've really been wanting to get back into a fiero for nostalgia, plus it sucks building a jeep then breaking it, then re building it, and so on and so forth. It gets expensive, quick haha. So I've found a gt here and there I've liked, but then I found fierox's 88gt and fell in love. After a messaging back and forth for a bit I'm going to be heading to check it out once my jeep sells which is hopefully next week sometime.

Anyways, that's my story, hope to get to know y'all and pick up fierox's gt soon
Zach
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wel'com pardner'
IFLYR22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IFLYR22Send a Private Message to IFLYR22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back to fiero's!!
Welcome to the Forum.

-Dave
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back to the insanity.....you couldn't have picked a better car to start with.
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't someone on a Facebook Fiero group page help you with hooking you up with the seller?
PurpleZJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleZJSend a Private Message to PurpleZJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

Didn't someone on a Facebook Fiero group page help you with hooking you up with the seller?

I posted a long time ago trying to find my old 87 on facebook, and with the help of my buddy that's a detective I somewhat located it but chose not to go after it. I found fierox's gt while I was browsing the for sale section on here.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock