Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Anyone in Newark DE able to look at a car for me?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anyone in Newark DE able to look at a car for me? by sabooo
Started on: 07-28-2013 06:10 PM
Replies: 4 (188 views)
Last post by: N3M3S1S on 07-29-2013 06:53 PM
sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in contact with the owner of an 85gt that is looking to unload this non-running car. Hoping someone can visit the car and give it a quick once over for rust and general condition before I make the trip.

PM me if you're close to Newark, DE and willing.

Thanks!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Wilmington,its in the Newark area . I could take a look at it for you. I can take some pics and pm them to you. PM me the address and a good time to take a look at it. I'm free in the afternoon after 3:30. Any additional info on the car?

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude you know I live in Newark! I just moved to Wilmington but I'm minutes away.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Dude you know I live in Newark! I just moved to Wilmington but I'm minutes away.

Where are you? I'm on west 7th street. I have a shop over in Newport in the industrial park near the BASF plant.

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

Where are you? I'm on west 7th street. I have a shop over in Newport in the industrial park near the BASF plant.

I'm right outside of Newport. Know where Alpha's Pizza is on Maryland Avenue? I'm in the neighborhood behind that.

Edit to add: It's still technically East Newport Pike, it becomes Maryland Ave after Banning park. My neighborhood is right before the park.

[This message has been edited by N3M3S1S (edited 07-29-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock