Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Look what rolled into town yesterday afternoon!!!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Look what rolled into town yesterday afternoon!!! by GTMN
Started on: 07-26-2013 11:27 PM
Replies: 3 (414 views)
Last post by: nitroheadz28 on 07-27-2013 02:15 PM
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Ferrari Club of America made a stop in town yesterday afternoon for a couple hours for a Charity fund raiser. It was a stop for some of the owners on their way to The Clubs 50th anniversary gathering at Elkhart Lake. 17 Ferrari's of different models ranging from a 1967 257 GTB/4 to a 2013 599. Probably the largest number ever of Ferrari models in one place in Iowa. The cool thing, while talking to some of the owners, the Chairman of the Central States Chapter of the club was talking about taking a lap around The Indy Speedway last year. I told him about the Fiero 30th and how we got to take 2 laps. So then he say's " You have a Fiero?" I said yeah actually 2 of them. He told me that his son had owned a Fiero, got it for his 21st birthday. So it's true, everyone either had or knew someone who had a Fiero!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/ay5b.jpg/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is cool!

We have a local show here that brings out many local and non local Ferraris and other exotics. Some new and many old including my favorite The 250 Lusso.

It is neat to see the older cars or the more rare Ferraris on the streets being driven.

Many years back when I worked at a gas station we had many Auburn, Cords and Duesenburgs in for gas as they made a run to Auburn IN. It was cool to see all of them run. I was shocked when many of them just had me fuel the up for them.

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah - they love the Fiero until you drop a Ferrari like body kit on it --- then it changes !!!!!
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool, thanks for the pics

I'll have me some 355 and 360. Yum.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock