Started on: 07-21-2013 05:47 AM
Replies: 1 (154 views)
Last post by: chorcob on 07-21-2013 11:30 AM
fastblack

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife's late aunt passed away about a year and a half ago after a long struggle with cancer. Last summer her daughters/step daughter got together and organized a "ride" supporting the American Cancer Society in her name. I of course took the Fiero last year since God well intended me to stay on four wheels instead of two but we kinda forgot the camera. This year we brought it and while 99% of them are pretty much family type pictures I did manage to get one of me and my wife and my "other love" that I thought everyone here could appreciate. It was a great day with a ton of support just like last year and I think somebody counted just over ninety bikes, pretty darned good for my little town. Last year we had quite a few more cars on the ride but I was in good company this year with a couple vettes and a classic R/T Charger. The Harley guys gave me some respect after I knocked on their back door in the corners If any of you have me on Facebook you may have some video of the day's events....some of them scary but everybody made it home safe thank the Lord. Anywho, here's my pic to share;

Before I get the haters, that was my one beer at lunch and no, I was nowhere close to intoxicated.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
chorcob

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chorcobSend a Private Message to chorcobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock