Started on: 07-09-2013 08:15 AM
Replies: 17 (558 views)
Last post by: Ayrow on 07-10-2013 02:38 PM
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
goatvenom

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for goatvenomSend a Private Message to goatvenomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why does he have so many front pics if the engine isnt included? if i was thinking of looking at it (which i am NOT) i would want to know what he did to the interior if there is one and how the back looks
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2013 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by goatvenom:

why does he have so many front pics if the engine isnt included? if i was thinking of looking at it (which i am NOT) i would want to know what he did to the interior if there is one and how the back looks

Doesn't say the blonde isn't included. So maybe you get that instead, since she's in all the pics too?
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For sale : Fiero that was tore apart to specifically use this high performance engine.
Stipulation : Doesn't come with engine.
Reality : You get half a Fiero for 3x the price.
Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been looking at this ad for at least twenty minutes and I still don't see a car.

------------------
2002 Audi Allroad. Tip. 100% Natural. (Daily Driver)
2011 VW Golf. (Wife's Wheels)
2002 VW Jetta
1984 Pontiac Fiero 4 speed Duke.

92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dotrenrew:

I have been looking at this ad for at least twenty minutes and I still don't see a car.

It is the the third purple thing in the first picture
Zanson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZansonClick Here to visit Zanson's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZansonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i cant tell if he's selling the car or the girl... i assume car b/c the other is illegal but who knows with craigslist. either way both are ugly looking.
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Agreed!
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The chick in the second picture seems to have massively dislocated her hip... also, the Chevy stickers make me want to puke.
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2013 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have been looking at this ad for at least twenty minutes and I still don't see a woman.

FTFY
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the hell is this guy thinking asking so much for a Fiero?
Shouldn't he know that everybody who has a Fiero bought it for $200-$400 in perfect running order (engine included)???
PFF
System Bot
RED87SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RED87SESend a Private Message to RED87SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a GT on auto trader going for $15,000+ and several more for $10,000 and up!
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RED87SE:

I saw a GT on auto trader going for $15,000+ and several more for $10,000 and up!

I would love to see more of this!

FYI my first post was supposed to be sarcastic.
Watch the other 'for sale' ads, you'll see.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2013 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

What the hell is this guy thinking asking so much for a Fiero?
Shouldn't he know that everybody who has a Fiero bought it for $200-$400 in perfect running order (engine included)???

What Fiero? I only see half a Fiero in there. Front end looks like a T-bucket.
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2nd pic , shows safest thing ever been between her legs..lol she is one bad woman...

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar
86GT 3800 n/a

donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been to Paris TN before this ad makes way more sense now!
SoCal Jim

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoCal JimSend a Private Message to SoCal JimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not Bad. A rolling tube chasis for 5k, a huge savings. If you were looking for a drag car toy . . . there it is.
As always he has a bunch more money invested than he will ever recover.

I speak from experience. My front motor car (with engine) has to be a 45 - 50 k investment. Oops, I mean money pit.

Oh, and the girl comes with the car eventually, Jim
Ayrow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AyrowClick Here to visit Ayrow's HomePageSend a Private Message to AyrowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Um... I may not know a lot about dragsters 'n' such, but is that a gas tank mounted on the front bumper??

Seems to me, that would be the LAST place I'd want a gas tank on an automobile.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock