Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Met a fellow Fiero owner today!! OOB Maine.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Met a fellow Fiero owner today!! OOB Maine. by weloveour86se
Started on: 07-07-2013 07:53 PM
Replies: 0 (119 views)
Last post by: weloveour86se on 07-07-2013 07:53 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I'm at a friends house and another friend calls me up. Guys got a heavy NY accent and he says, "Hey you know they got one of them cars over there." Lol so I dropped what I was doing and jumped in my 86 to go see. Funny thing about Fiero's. You get them calls or reported sightings from all your friends.

Anyway I drove right over and spotted a beauty of a 85gt! No one was around so I left and ran home to grab the digi cam. Stopped for some munchies and by the time I got back there was a truck in the driveway. So I got on my horn thinking that who ever owned this 85 would hear it and think, "Hey, some ones messing with my car!" lol

Well out comes a very nice Fellow and we start right in. Exchange details and back stories of our cars etc, etc, etc,. It was my great pleasure to meet and chat with Ron of N.H! Hopefully he will be along soon as a registered user. I showed him PFF and he was impressed! Also hopefully soon we can do some deals. He has some parts I need and I may have some he needs and he mentioned something about a trip to a pick and pull with a Fiero! Those are few and far between around here.

Oh yeah...pics or it didn't happen...Pretty paint job. Me likes! Also he has a sweet set of tan sheepskin seat covers that a very rare! I shoulda took a few more pics...

Always a great pleasure to meet a fellow Fiero freak!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock