returning after months of being out of the fiero scene by NCTyphoonKid
Started on: 07-07-2013 05:58 PM
Replies: 8 (478 views)
Last post by: N3M3S1S on 12-14-2013 02:56 AM
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am returning to the fiero scene with the same fiero. What has happened in the past months I have not been here I was using it as my daily driver all through the fall and winter everything going well. My house burn't down in January totaling my Fiero almost had a total loss with my Typhoon and had a total loss with my Grand National. The fiero was the least damaged and needs a lot of tlc it has been sitting in a shed since febuary with a water leak and body damage from the fire. Having went through several vehicles since January and only keeping one I forgot about the fiero and had no time to work on it. Now that I've completed school and have time to do stuff I'm going to attempt a revival of the Fiero and my new Grand National. It needs a lot of tlc and not sure whether I want to fix it up stock or just mod it this time? Heres its good side

------------------
Korey "Plastic Makes It Possible"
86 Pontiac Fiero SE #70123, gold on black options incl luggage rack,power windows,power door locks,sunroof,4 spd,black GT lace wheels,restoring it back to stock check out my build thread!
84 Jeep CJ7 "Dixie"
86 Buick Grand National bone stock
93 GMC Typhoon #1710 black on black bone stock

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just noticed this thread....welcome back. If you need any parts, let me know.
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back, sorry to hear of the fire
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the house fire.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks I still don't know what I want to do with it its pouring water out of the thermostat housing needs paint and exhaust.
crashyoung

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashyoungSend a Private Message to crashyoungEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about the fire, I hope every one is ok?

Bad gasket or rust through on the tstat housing?
Time for a power plant upgrade?
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I could afford a 3800 SC but that's just not in the cards and the thermostat housing bolt holes need to be retapped
Big Paul

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very sorry to hear, but I am glad you are back! If you have the money, I would go ahead and mod it to your liking. Otherwise keep it stock. A half assed mod is a problem down the road/won't look as good as it would stock. (Like my very cheap LED interior lights I put in a few years ago which are all either burnt out or flickering now...)

Are you sure that it is leaking water because of the thermostat housing bolts? I had a leak from the same spot and it turned out to be one of those little rubber hoses that connects to the hard lines supplying the throttle body with coolant. I had coolant pouring everywhere and burning on my manifolds. I was afraid my head gaskets had finally let go! They are molded hoses and O'reilly's doesn't stock them, but they had a longer curvy hose for another vehicle that had the exact same curves for $10. I was able to cut both hoses out of this one longer hose. Might be good to look into or go ahead and replace so that it doesn't happen in the future.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2013 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your old GN was totaled? That's horrible. Plus the house fire. That blows man. Pics of the new one? I love me some G-Bodies, even have my own now.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock