Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Meras, Finales, Finos and other "rebodies" missing??? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Meras, Finales, Finos and other "rebodies" missing??? by fierocarparts
Started on: 07-07-2013 12:19 AM
Replies: 52 (1836 views)
Last post by: dratts on 12-23-2013 01:15 PM
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Strange to think as many of these vehicles there are and as active as members with these cars are, I was surprised to not see a Mera, Fino or Finale at the 30th.
Any thoughts on poor representation?
Also as important as Fieros are in some forum member's lives, I was surprised not to see them there. Every five years...how difficult is it to plan to attend? Especially when some drag their cars across country for "updates".
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Midn1ght Driv3r

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Midn1ght Driv3rSend a Private Message to Midn1ght Driv3rEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought one Mera made it while I was there (Thursday & Friday). I have to say it's extremely hard to plan 5 years ahead because you literally have zero idea of what can be going on. Personally for me, I had everything ready to bring my car down, and the water pump went out a couple days before the 30th. These cars from what I've seen/read are very finicky and you can look at them the wrong way and break down. I still drove down, but a lot of people DD their Fiero.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a mera, a corson, a predator and a very nice 355 kit.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most interesting thing i saw or didnt see is any 7730 conversion swaps. not 1.
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:

Most interesting thing i saw or didnt see is any 7730 conversion swaps. not 1.

Those will be impossible to detect, the owner would have to tell you about it.

Joe
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I walked the lot and saw the predator. I saw a 308 but didn't realize it was a Mera. I guess I missed the F355. There were a lot of nice cars there and a lot of great people.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

I walked the lot and saw the predator. I saw a 308 but didn't realize it was a Mera. I guess I missed the F355. There were a lot of nice cars there and a lot of great people.

The 355 kit car was inside.

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no none of them has the digitlal egr.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:

no none of them has the digitlal egr.

Are you in the right thread......... Your post has nothing to do with kitcars....or does it?
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was there with an 88 Mera, all by my lonesome parked over by Roadrunners trailer and the parts corner.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indiana_resto_guy:
"I was there with an 88 Mera, all by my lonesome parked over by Roadrunners trailer and the parts corner."

And a very nice one it was too!

HAGO!
PFF
System Bot
Fino

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought about going and bringing mine but my anniversary with my wife took presidents. I hope next time. BTW I also have the 7730 conversion.
------------------
Fino
www.feroce.net
Member National Kit Car Club www.kitcarclub.com
Lifetime Member CFOGi (Lot of good that does me)

[This message has been edited by Fino (edited 07-07-2013).]

LEEEZARD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LEEEZARDSend a Private Message to LEEEZARDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
steve I know where there is a mera for sale that you can buy and take it yourself to the next reunion. lol
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fino:

I thought about going and bringing mine but my anniversary with my wife took presidents. I hope next time. BTW I also have the 7730 conversion.

Nice car and you are in St. Johns. Not far from West Michigan.
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mike,
I figured it was headed to SC by now.

Originally posted by LEEEZARD:

steve I know where there is a mera for sale that you can buy and take it yourself to the next reunion. lol

That was a nice F355, I guess I just expected to see more of the finished rebodies.
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:
And a very nice one it was too!

HAGO!

Thank you Sage!
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indiana_resto_guy:

I was there with an 88 Mera, all by my lonesome parked over by Roadrunners trailer and the parts corner.

Hey... I am REALLY sorry about that... I was in charge of parking, and our goal was to put all rebodies in small 'island' between the vendors and DJ booth... I thought it would be a high visibility area... and knew we had 4 or more rebodies, and was hoping for some last minute arrivals. I had thought that would be cool to have them all in this tight cluster.

ah...The best laid plans of mice and men...

The execution was that some rebodies were inside, some filtered out to different classes for whatever reason, and no one additional showed up. The result was that your very fine car seemed ostracized. I assure you that quite the opposite was the intent... and if we had a do-over and a more accurate count given to me on Saturday morning at 1230AM... then I probably would have put you up there where classing and the food tent was.

I LOVE rebodies... I like how they show the versatility of the Fiero format, and I think their uniqueness should be showcased.

I hope you understand, and thank you for your cooperation. I know you weren't griping in your comment... I did not take it as such... but I hope my explanation kinda gives you some insight on our logic. Again, a fine ride... I am glad you made the show.

edit... that (+) rating you just picked up is from me... no idea how I overlooked a year 2000 senior member until now...

--blake...
a mohawk guy with the ? mark for a goatee...

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 07-09-2013).]

Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Max's ZR2 re-body kit was in Work in Progress, he's doing body work in prep for a new paint job! It wasn't there until Friday evening though, had to replace the fuel pump! Means he missed out driving on the racetrack, but he got to ride with my son and take video!

------------------

YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2013 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would have loved to come, especially after doing so well at the 20th and 25th. I would have liked to have attended but sometimes things don't work out. The car is now for sale and it would have been a good venue for people to see it.

Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why were "rebodies" missing???

I haven't said anything before but this is how I felt. I am not whining or complaining, you asked the question.

I own (built) a rebody.

I was at the 20th anniversary in Pontiac MI and the comments were very unpleasant. Nasty comments from Fiero owners all the time but not from the public. I was having dinner at the event motel, the waitress and I were talking about my car. She said she had to see it and I told her where it was parked. She came back and looked very frightened and I said what's up? She told me while she was looking at my car a person came up to her and was extremely nasty about how "the person that did this destroyed a beautiful car and it is disgusting, the Fiero is beautiful the way it was made WHY destroy it and make it look so ugly." She said she just quickly left and went inside.

The event is designed for Fiero enthusiast. At the show the most important vehicle is the stock version of the car to be kept to production standards (the purest enthusiast) nothing wrong about that. I totally agree about pure stock to a point there was a discussion about a stock Fiero coming to the 20th a 1984 with only 15 miles on the car direct from the factory. On Pennock's the owner asked if he should drive it to the event and a lot of people told him to drive it to the show. My comment at the time was not to drive the car at all. He was the keeper of history and should respect that. The car will no longer be the same once it is driven. The car may not be worth much money today but some day it will be the only one left. The car did show up and he did not drive it (I hope he still has the car).

I do go to classic car shows and get a lot of praise in fact I did take best of show and there were 150 cars entered in the show. When I go to a show I judge the car by the quality of the build. I may like GM cars but if I am deciding which one to vote for I may vote for the Ford just because of the quality of build (even if the other car is my friend's car). I have always said I vote for the car not the owner and don't vote for me unless my car is better.

If I don't like a car I don't tell the owner. He would not show the car if he was not proud of it. I did see a great 1965 Pontiac GTO in great shape inside and out. I asked if I could see the engine and when he popped the hood the engine compartment looked like it was in a junk yard ..NASTY. I told him the car was great. He knew the engine was bad, that is why the hood was down.

I have great respect for the Fiero that is why I owned them when they were new. I just wanted a car that could not be bought by my next door neighbor.

Please be nice to them (rebodies) if they come to a show.

------------------
Fino
www.pontiacferoce.com
www.edstephens.com

Big Paul

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read this topic as: "Meras, FINALS, Finos and other "rebodies" missing???" ...Ugh, I should get back to work...
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I haven't said anything before but this is how I felt. I am not whining or complaining, you asked the question.

I own (built) a rebody.

I was at the 20th anniversary in Pontiac MI and the comments were very unpleasant. Nasty comments from Fiero owners all the time but not from the public. I was having dinner at the event motel, the waitress and I were talking about my car. She said she had to see it and I told her where it was parked. She came back and looked very frightened and I said what's up? She told me while she was looking at my car a person came up to her and was extremely nasty about how "the person that did this destroyed a beautiful car and it is disgusting, the Fiero is beautiful the way it was made WHY destroy it and make it look so ugly." She said she just quickly left and went inside.

The event is designed for Fiero enthusiast. At the show the most important vehicle is the stock version of the car to be kept to production standards (the purest enthusiast) nothing wrong about that. I totally agree about pure stock to a point there was a discussion about a stock Fiero coming to the 20th a 1984 with only 15 miles on the car direct from the factory. On Pennock's the owner asked if he should drive it to the event and a lot of people told him to drive it to the show. My comment at the time was not to drive the car at all. He was the keeper of history and should respect that. The car will no longer be the same once it is driven. The car may not be worth much money today but some day it will be the only one left. The car did show up and he did not drive it (I hope he still has the car).

I do go to classic car shows and get a lot of praise in fact I did take best of show and there were 150 cars entered in the show. When I go to a show I judge the car by the quality of the build. I may like GM cars but if I am deciding which one to vote for I may vote for the Ford just because of the quality of build (even if the other car is my friend's car). I have always said I vote for the car not the owner and don't vote for me unless my car is better.

If I don't like a car I don't tell the owner. He would not show the car if he was not proud of it. I did see a great 1965 Pontiac GTO in great shape inside and out. I asked if I could see the engine and when he popped the hood the engine compartment looked like it was in a junk yard ..NASTY. I told him the car was great. He knew the engine was bad, that is why the hood was down.

I have great respect for the Fiero that is why I owned them when they were new. I just wanted a car that could not be bought by my next door neighbor.

Please be nice to them (rebodies) if they come to a show.

There's always going to be a select few Peanuts in the group, I for one Love modified Fieros, its one of the only cars that your possibility's in it are limitless

another question as I guess you can consider these Rebodys. Any IMSA's show up to it?

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She told me while she was looking at my car a person came up to her and was extremely nasty about how "the person that did this destroyed a beautiful car and it is disgusting, the Fiero is beautiful the way it was made WHY destroy it and make it look so ugly."

She felt it necessary to tell you (a complete stranger) what another person (also a complete stranger) said about your car? That is just bizarre.

Car shows are like junior high school. Full of politics, backstabbing and talking behind one's back. People vote for their friends and against the other guy because they don't like Fords or Corvettes or custom mods or bone-stock cars or whatever. Its best to just ignore it.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nearly every one of my Fieros was made into a kit. I had my 308 and Diablo. The only one I left a stock body on was the V8. My opinion, but the Fiero is too small and just doesnt look good (stock) at all to me. The 'snowplow' nose of the GT is the worse looking part. The wing is a close second. I liked my V8 car much better after I put the bumper pad nose on it...looked a lot like the early Lotus Esprit.

Fino, I remember seeing you a few times at the Auburn Show that Chris put on. I liked your car. I drove my 308 kit over along with Fiero Lisa.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mike,
I figured it was headed to SC by now.

That was a nice F355, I guess I just expected to see more of the finished rebodies.

I already have four in the basement garage and really do not need five. However, I reserve the right to change my mind if the right vehicle shows up in my driveway.

Nelson
Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Big Paul:

I read this topic as: "Meras, FINALS, Finos and other "rebodies" missing???" ...Ugh, I should get back to work...

I don't understand your comment at all??????
Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fino

812 posts
Member since Jan 2002

Originally posted by css9450:

She felt it necessary to tell you (a complete stranger) what another person (also a complete stranger) said about your car? That is just bizarre.

Car shows are like junior high school. Full of politics, backstabbing and talking behind one's back. People vote for their friends and against the other guy because they don't like Fords or Corvettes or custom mods or bone-stock cars or whatever. Its best to just ignore it.

Sadly, I agree with you. We have had a car show in our town for as long as I remember. A group (car club) of people came to the show and one of their vehicles won (the truck was junk and was not even washed). The next year same group showed up and the car that won had more votes than cars in the show (the only people that vote own a car in the show). Later they found that one voting ballet was copied several times. The next few years very fewer people were in the show. Then the show stopped. I would not take a trophy that I did not win.

OH. the waitress I don't know and never saw her again. It was the look on her face that shocked me. I guess I just believe people unless I have reason not to.
Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fino

812 posts
Member since Jan 2002

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Nearly every one of my Fieros was made into a kit. I had my 308 and Diablo. The only one I left a stock body on was the V8. My opinion, but the Fiero is too small and just doesnt look good (stock) at all to me. The 'snowplow' nose of the GT is the worse looking part. The wing is a close second. I liked my V8 car much better after I put the bumper pad nose on it...looked a lot like the early Lotus Esprit.

Fino, I remember seeing you a few times at the Auburn Show that Chris put on. I liked your car. I drove my 308 kit over along with Fiero Lisa.

Yes, I remember seeing you and Fiero Lisa, very nice people. Enjoyed talking to both of you. Was that the year we had the downpour that stopped and we all had to clean our cars to compete in about an hour. I never heard anything about that show for years. Was it just stopped??

------------------
Fino
www.pontiacferoce.com
www.edstephens.com

bmac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacSend a Private Message to bmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't understand your comment at all??????

I think he's a college student and he has finals to study for...would be my best guess.

Brian

Big Paul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmac:

I think he's a college student and he has finals to study for...would be my best guess.

Brian

Spot on! Sorry for the confusion.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There will always be negative feedback in cars, opinions are like butt holes. Everyone's got one. My apologizes for your experience at the show. I wish I could have made it, but that's a pretty expensive trip at the moment.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the Fiero is the best car to do anything you want to. I always wanted to have Gullwing doors on my car like the Mercedes-Benz's 300SL and the Delorean. I have seen the Fiero turned into just about everything a person could ever think of and then more. Just trying to count the different engines alone would be a task. Archie being the first for that topic.
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I own (built) a rebody.

I understand what you mean Ed. I have people fawn over my Fino and it is nowhere close to the quality of yours. I haven't had mine in a nice enough state to enter it into any shows. Like yourself, I like the fact that no one can classify my car immediately. There are some Fiero owners that have negative things to say about rebodies, which with all the modificaions that most owner do, it perplexes me.
So, have you done any mods since the last article?

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Fino. I think it did rain after we got there. I think Chris, who ran it, just didnt want to do it anymore. I dont think anyone ever put another one on there. I know he sold both his cars with Northstars and hasnt been on here in years.
jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was so looking forward to Driving up in my Finale from S. Texas. Unfortunately I got laid off work in early June and couldn't justify the trip, I was so bummed out.
Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Big Paul:

Spot on! Sorry for the confusion.

No problem Good luck on your finals, I always hated that part also.
Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fino

812 posts
Member since Jan 2002

I understand what you mean Ed. I have people fawn over my Fino and it is nowhere close to the quality of yours. I haven't had mine in a nice enough state to enter it into any shows. Like yourself, I like the fact that no one can classify my car immediately. There are some Fiero owners that have negative things to say about rebodies, which with all the modificaions that most owner do, it perplexes me.
So, have you done any mods since the last article?

Fino??? Don't remember your car, there are very few Finos out there. Tell me more. The last article? Which article are you talking about? I think the last one was "Kit Car Builder Magazine October 2006".

I am always doing changes to the car, check out www.edstephens.com or www.pontiacferoce.com for close to the latest info.
Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fino

812 posts
Member since Jan 2002

Originally posted by jwct7:

I was so looking forward to Driving up in my Finale from S. Texas. Unfortunately I got laid off work in early June and couldn't justify the trip, I was so bummed out.

Finale? I have been off the forum for a long time and do not know about your car, any info? There was a guy that had a Finale I think his name was John that had a kick azz car. When you lined our two cars up they were the same color and we did not know each other before we met in Pontiac.
Fino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2013 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fino

812 posts
Member since Jan 2002
Time for me to get off Pennocks and go to sleep.

What do rebody owners think about starting a new topic and finding out who owns what rebody and keep the post to only "r e b o d y" subject. Just start with a photo and info and go from there. My car is still insured as a Fiero (for an agreed upon value). Lets find out how many "rebodys" are still left out there. Define what constitutes a rebody. I have used a LOT of information on this forum in the building my car and the changes. Maybe next show we could all meet.

I have been the black sheep of the Fiero community for 12 years now.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2013 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have been the black sheep of the Fiero community for 12 years now.

Just wondering why you feel this way ?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock