Firat Auto X in awhile. by Oneredfiero
Started on: 07-05-2013 12:16 AM
Replies: 6 (327 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 07-08-2013 03:13 AM
Oneredfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello. It's been awhile since I have posted. Last year I bought back my 86gt that I sold about 8 years ago. I have been getting it ready to do auto X. Here is one of my videos from our first day out. It is unedited and the first minute is boring. Thank you for watching.

[This message has been edited by Oneredfiero (edited 07-05-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice work trevor... Quit driving miss daisy and get on it!!!...
LFiero67

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LFiero67Send a Private Message to LFiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We showed up after you had left, missed your runs. Ready for next weekend?

------------------
10.263 @ 134.44MPH - 1.49 60'
Billet 6262 Precision turbo, PT1001 intercooler, ST1 cam, 130lb springs, comp pushrods, HV3, ARP Rod bolts, otherwise stock L36.

Old M90 XP Cam time -
11.425 @115.60
1.543 60'

Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes this many i was taking it easy. first time out and jus getting used to driving a fiero hard again.

Originally posted by LFiero67:

Ready for next weekend?

We are ready. On the last lap in the morning she overheated and ran hot all afternoon. Removed the rest of the ac system. There was alot of crap between the condensor and rad also alot of cooling fins bent on the condensor. seems good now. Will you be watching the autocross before the carshow?

[This message has been edited by Oneredfiero (edited 07-06-2013).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oneredfiero:

Here is one of my videos from our first day out. It is unedited and the first minute is boring.

Nice air-freshener.

It's very easy to eliminate the boring stuff at the beginning and/or the end with your videos on YouTube. Just click on "Enhancements" and then on "Trim" (while you're logged in and looking at the video in question).

Have a look Here.
Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick. Thank you for the tip I will play around with it to make it shorter.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oneredfiero:

Patrick. Thank you for the tip I will play around with it to make it shorter.

Hey, you're welcome.

I think once you've tried it, you'll appreciate being able to trim your videos. And when you get the hang of it, click on Try the YouTube Video Editor after you've clicked "Enhancements". This allows you to do a bunch of other stuff, including something as basic (but effective) as adding a fade to or a fade from black. An example of that is Here with one of my autocross videos.

The great thing is, the image quality of the uploaded video doesn't suffer any further when these changes are made, as I believe that YouTube re-renders the original video you uploaded and not the one they already rendered (if that makes sense).

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock