just stopping by by RadRuss
Started on: 07-03-2013 04:44 PM
Replies: 6 (230 views)
Last post by: LornesGT on 07-04-2013 02:09 PM
RadRuss

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RadRussSend a Private Message to RadRussEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey everyone thought i would just stop by and say hi. i still have my fiero she just sits in the garage looking all sad. im planning to get her fired back up now that i have the space to work on her. my kid sat in her a couple of weeks ago and didnt want to get out. lol a fiero lover in the making seeing this has made me want to get her back up and running so i can take him out for a cruz in it. sadly i think my wife has only been in her once its amazing the direction life can take you. i will stopping by again asking how to properly start the 350 chevy back up step by step, she has been sitting for about 5 yrs so im kinda concerned. i really want to get out to the Daytona event if we still do it next year seeing im only 4hrs away. any car guys living in lee county, fl want to come on over and possibly give me a hand with her please let me know it would be much appreciated. ive started to to browse around the site is has change a bit, cliff it looks great. and everyone's projects look awesome our little cars have come a long way from when i was last in the game.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dudewithoutfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dudewithoutfieroSend a Private Message to dudewithoutfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey russ i am in cape coral by the mid point i'd love to met another fiero nut.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Russ i always wondered what the heck happened to you. You just kind of fell off the face of the earth.

The last i remember hearing was something about you possibly losing your car to a relative in a dispute ?? Am i wrong or is my memory playing tricks on me again ??

Glad you are still around and that you still have the car.
RadRuss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RadRussSend a Private Message to RadRussEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Russ i always wondered what the heck happened to you. You just kind of fell off the face of the earth.

The last i remember hearing was something about you possibly losing your car to a relative in a dispute ?? Am i wrong or is my memory playing tricks on me again ??

Glad you are still around and that you still have the car.

No ur mind is not playing tricks when my parents went through their divorce there was no guarantee that I was gonna get the title from my dad bc him and I were no longer talking. But I was able to get it signed over to me when everything was done. I see u moved to Orlando?
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2013 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is some good info. We are vacationing in Ft. Meyer until the 10th.

http://classiccars.about.co...s/ss/StartStoredCar_
RadRuss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2013 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RadRussSend a Private Message to RadRussEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you lornesgt I just read the section on starting your car from storage it was very informative. I hope u have a great trip hopefully you don't mind the rain it's unusual amout right now. Most of the time we just get the afternoon 15 min monsoon but this has been excessive.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2013 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have an excessive amount of rain at home too. What is the best city for fire works without a huge crowd?

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 07-04-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock