Started on: 07-03-2013 11:59 AM
Replies: 0 (368 views)
Last post by: FIEROFLYER on 07-03-2013 11:59 AM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there enough of a demand for kits to swap in the 3800 and the F40 into a Fiero or possibly other engines with the F40 as well.
I will be working on my 3800SC/F40 over the next few weeks and am trying to decide if it is worth it to make up a few extra sets of mounts and shifter brackets while I am at it.
Only problem I can see is needing the jack shaft to make the kit complete which I have one of for my car but not extras to go with kits.
I have a mechanic friend and we are considering going in together on a business so I will have help with making parts and doing complete swaps allowing me more time for harness work and giving my back a break when things get busy.
Basically trying to decide whether or not to continue making parts and if so just what parts to make. Dan

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock