So I've gotten a good start on the 87 GT I picked up from Deloreanant. Gonna be doing a ton of stuff to this car nd it won't be a super fast build but I figured I'd go ahead and make a thread anyways. So ill make a small list of my plans, and show some pics as I progress. Typical build thread stuff. Here we go...
-ordered a pro car kit from dipyourcar.com , gonna do the whole car in their koi orange with some black accents
- gotta remove old blown 2.8 with another stock v6 for the time being ( 3800sc swap prolly the future motor, kinda holdin out to see what else perks my interest)
- all new brakes, bent brake lines, braided lines , rotors, and calipers
- Amida dash (you'll hear from me around tax time
- wide body from Archie himself ( you'll also hear from me come tax time
- gotta figure out a good lowering method to fit 18s nicely ( suggestions appreciated, already plan on rear coilovers )
- mr.mikes seats
- kahines.com tail lights
- brake booster upgrade
- powdercoat cradle and front crossmember
- 3 core radiator
I know I'm missing something. But it's a build thread so I'm sure it'll get added in.
[This message has been edited by EvilSqueezles (edited 06-30-2013).]