Started on: 06-28-2013 12:13 AM
Replies: 7 (689 views)
Last post by: Francis T on 07-03-2013 06:34 PM
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll be posting some photos soon of my custom 87GT's rear end. It's an odd conglomeration of sorts. Up top it has a 911esh whale tail (made from, get this, an 85 Mustang rear wing), the stock tail light were replaced with a Corvette quad setup, below which -yeah more to come- is my one-off 360 style bottom spouting dual large oval exhaust tips and lastly a 6 fin custom 360/Z06 diffuser. Yeah it sounds God awful, but I think the sum of it looks great, but then I'm strange.

------------------

trueleo.com
RSpiderII@aol.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picture please.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tease...Post the pics...

Bob
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"A picture is worth 1000 words"... OK, so you didn't use 1000

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's one, but it's been changed somewhat since it was taken and there's no diffuser, decklid
etc. More to come soon.

If there's enough interest I may do a write up on how to make a whale tail from a Mustang wing like the one in the link below. There are tons of them out there dirt and cheep

http://t2.gstatic.com/image...Mjw4bB9QMrvCCpdUN-Sw
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As you can see it stills needs work, but this is pretty much the look. I probably should have shot one from a little higher as it doesn't look half a as big in the photos? BTW the exhaust tips are just sitting there and not quite where they belong. The car slated for 17" five spoke black with silver lips mags. In addition to the wider side scoops the rear wells have been flared about and inch.

[URL=http://s16.photobucket.com/user/francis44/media /newrear015_zps10f66497.jpg.html][/URL]

[This message has been edited by Francis T (edited 07-03-2013).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The diffuser is massive!
But I think it all will look good
What color paint?
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paint upper body matalic black, lower matalic silver, center molding red. Licenses plate area and diffuser matte black.

[URL=http://s16.photobucket.com/user/francis44/media/005_zpsdf634e12.jpg.html]
It will get these wheels:

http://www.discounttiredire...unter=2&wd=17&rw=7.5

[This message has been edited by Francis T (edited 07-03-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay