Started on: 06-26-2013 09:57 AM
Replies: 11 (1923 views)
Last post by: da.slyboy on 08-16-2022 11:14 AM
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for the door rubber that goes around the door and window. I thought the Fiero Store sold them, but my Search Fu apparently isn't as strong as it used to be because I couldn't find them on their site. Can someone help me out?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a bunch of used sets, if you are interested. I took them off junkyard cars a long time ago and they have been stored inside.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't followed up on this due to my car puking the engine. Now it's somewhat sorted and I need to source seals now. I want NOS or reproduction seals. NOT dew wipes, but door weatherstrips for a non T-Top car please. Fiero Store no longer carries them, so anyone with a private stash?

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 09-07-2013).]

msrservices

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for msrservicesClick Here to visit msrservices's HomePageSend a Private Message to msrservicesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a box of rubber that I pulled off a car I parted out. I plan to start going through parts to sell what I don't need. I'll see what I have and take pictures.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2013 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-05-2016).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump, needing a good set asap, anyone have a lead?
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

I haven't followed up on this due to my car puking the engine. Now it's somewhat sorted and I need to source seals now. I want NOS or reproduction seals. NOT dew wipes, but door weatherstrips for a non T-Top car please. Fiero Store no longer carries them, so anyone with a private stash?

A lot of the time a good used set is better than repro ones.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

A lot of the time a good used set is better than repro ones.

Yeah but one person's idea of good May be totally different than another person's. I've had several bad experiences now buying from people on here. I'd have to have a good idea of who I'm dealing with to be sure. NOS would be easiest I think.
migs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2017 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know if these were ever reproduced?
84-barn_fresh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2022 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84-barn_freshSend a Private Message to 84-barn_freshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

I have a bunch of used sets, if you are interested. I took them off junkyard cars a long time ago and they have been stored inside.

I know it's been an eternity since you posted this but I'm just wondering if you still have any of these door seals. My 16-year-old kid picked up a beautiful 1984.

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2022 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too have been looking for a set for a while.. no luck

Years ago TFS offered a replacement set, but I am not sure how well they fit, as they have been discountinued unfortunately.
PFF
System Bot
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2022 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last year, when trying to work with a vendor for possible T-top seals, it was noted that it didn't seem there was a lot of companies making repo door seals. This interested the company as a joint venture since there are still a lot of Fieros that eventually will need door seals. However, the vendor I was working with apparently is too busy or lost interest since I never heard anything back from them after showing pictures.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock