Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Kahines.com still making the Euro Tails?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Kahines.com still making the Euro Tails? by EvilSqueezles
Started on: 06-23-2013 02:46 PM
Replies: 6 (468 views)
Last post by: Bebbitt on 09-05-2014 09:30 PM
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every thread I see that makes mention of Kahines.com is a few years old, and it doesnt seem that the site has been updated for quite some time. Does anyone know if the Gen II Euro tails are still available through them? I like the 1 piece tail section, and I already have the lights for them. I just need to figure out what I need to buy to convert the wiring harness over to use the plug on the back of the light assembly. Mine look exactly like the plugs on the pictures of the lights he has on the site.

~James
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered some a while back after trying to get a response from him for 3 months. Once contact was made, I ordered a set. Keep in mind, they are made to order. He had some problems with the molds or something. I got annoyed after 6 weeks and asked for a refund. This was during the whole Whodumbass situation so I probably should have just waited for him to produce them. My impatience got the best of me.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 06-23-2013).]

EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome, thanks. I'll go through the contact info on the website and see if I can get in touch with him.

~James
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More than likely you will not be able to get a response from him. Ken does the Fiero parts on the side. Basically you order, pay, and the part shows up with very little, if no communication. He is a very nice guy and I don't think he has ever taken anyones money on here and just disappeared.

By the way, I post this same response for all of the Ken Hines threads in the past and people go ahead and order and get their parts just fine.

BV MotorSports, the whole Dean issue that you were dealing with would send ANYONE over the edge
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

More than likely you will not be able to get a response from him. Ken does the Fiero parts on the side. Basically you order, pay, and the part shows up with very little, if no communication. He is a very nice guy and I don't think he has ever taken anyones money on here and just disappeared.

By the way, I post this same response for all of the Ken Hines threads in the past and people go ahead and order and get their parts just fine.

BV MotorSports, the whole Dean issue that you were dealing with would send ANYONE over the edge

Over the edge and in deep!
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered a set of his notchback sails (though eBay)... I paid, and the product arrived fairly quickly with no communication on his part. UPS tried their best to squish the box but the packaging was well done so everything was fine. I wouldn't worry about buying from him again but I know the fiberglass stuff is made as it's ordered so there's a fair bit of lead time before anything can be shipped.

For what it's worth, I've never heard any complaints about anything but trying to get a response. It's possible he may have included a phone number in my order info but I'm not home to look at the moment. I'll check into it when I get back, though.
Bebbitt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BebbittSend a Private Message to BebbittEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is kahines website shut down ?
I was hoping to jump on this weekend and see about a set of sail windows, and the website goes to a GoDaddy holding page now.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock