Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Limited, serial numbered, expanded Enthusiast Guide at the 30th!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Limited, serial numbered, expanded Enthusiast Guide at the 30th! by Paulv
Started on: 06-17-2013 09:08 AM
Replies: 33 (1042 views)
Last post by: Paulv on 07-09-2013 08:53 AM
Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NIFE has created an expanded Anniversary edition of our popular Enthusiast Guide to the Pontiac Fiero to be sold at the 30th Anniversary show in Indianapolis. This version will include a show DVD ( to be sent after the conclusion of the show and all editing for the DVD is complete).

Some of the highlights:

1. Limited to 100 copies, serial numbered.
2. Includes over 20 new bullet point topics throughout the book
3. Two new sections added covering the actual Indianapolis 500 Pace Cars and the last two 1988 Fieros produced – over 20 new bullet point topics!
4. Several new images added
5. Available for purchase starting on June 27, 2013 at the 30th anniversary event in Indianapolis.
6. Includes a DVD that will be filled with hundreds of images and video taken at the 30th anniversary event as well as interviews with Fiero personalities as a keepsake of this special event (will be mailed directly to you shortly after the 30th event concludes)
7. All for only $20.00 (includes mailing of the commemorative DVD directly to you)

Any unsold copies will be available after the show concludes. If you are not coming to the show, send me a PM and I will put you on a list for any unsold copies. (Mailing costs will be extra)

Paul Vargyas
NIFE
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That yellow car looks sweet!

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE (3800 in progress)
Fieros For Sale

87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you like us on Facebook and comment on the Photo of the cover you could have a chance to win one of these books.

Click here for our Facebook Main Page
J-Holland

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the cost and mailing address for the regular copies of the guide? I need to order some more for those of us down here in Oklahoma.

Jim H
sricka01

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you can't reserve a copy in advance?
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul..... I want one. I will purchase one promptly on the 27th.

Likely I'll need to help with my duties at the 30th.

[This message has been edited by R Runner (edited 06-17-2013).]

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me on the leftovers list! PM sent.

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

Paulv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are coming to the 30th, you can reserve a copy, just LMK.
If not, LMK and I will put you on the list for any leftover copies. Only have 4 people on that list now.
86gt3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gt3800Send a Private Message to 86gt3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. I'll pick it up in Indy and save the postage.
PFF
System Bot
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
left over list
kriswinner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kriswinnerSend a Private Message to kriswinnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a leftover if available. Sorry...won't be able to make the 30th.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

Put me on the leftovers list! PM sent.

If Mr. V says it's alright, I could grab two and shoot one your way since I will be there. You'll have to work that out with him on the DVD thang, though, I'd imagine.
What about Bob

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for What about BobSend a Private Message to What about BobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget if you are Facebook user you can like us on Facebook and comment on the Photo of the cover you could have a chance to win one of these books.

Click here for our Facebook Main Page

[This message has been edited by 87 Pegasus (edited 06-18-2013).]

L.I. Fieros

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for L.I. FierosSend a Private Message to L.I. FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to reserve a copy!

[This message has been edited by L.I. Fieros (edited 06-18-2013).]

Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want one... I'll get it as soon as I get there.. if your taking reservations, PM me for payment Info.

Thanks,
Jim
Malkier

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2013 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make sure you post your favorite Fiero memory on the NIFE facebook page for a chance to win one these limited edition copies.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/092113.html#p15
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So are there any leftovers for those of us who got on the list?

::crossing fingers::

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow

PFF
System Bot
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I won the won that was signed by John Calais !! And I made Fred sign it also !! As far as I know there was none left at the show to buy ... But that was hear say to me !!

Great reference guide to the Fiero lots of info and pics !!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also interested in one if there were any left unreserved that include the DVD, or if there is a second run of them.

HAGO!
Paulv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At the 30th, we sold 95 of the 100 serial # copies. Prior to the show, I asked anyone who was interested in one of the serial # copies to let me know. I received 9 responses. I sent PM's to the first 5 responders, 3 have sent me paypal for a copy. After tonight I will go to the next 2 on the list, since I have not heard from

IwannaIRM
86GT 3800

For those interested in a copy we did overrun 30 copies of the book, they are just not serial numbered, and do not have the 30th anniversary banner and logo.
Exact same content, just a revised cover. (see below) These are available for $20.00 plus $2.92 shipping, total $22.92. This will include a mailed DVD of the show as soon as it is compiled with the pictures and video that we took at the 30th anniversary. The guide will be sent now.

You can paypal the $22.92 to:

sales@fierofocus.com

Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paypal sent 9:00pm Tuesday 7/2/13 for one copy with DVD when avaiable.

If a serial numbered one with the 30th banner and logo is available, that'd be great, but either way, I've sent funds for one.

Mailing address included in paypal note. Would appreciate verification of receipt of funds when possible.

Thanks & HAGO!

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for one guide and DVD via PayPal on July 2nd, 2013, 10:25 PM North Carolina time.

Thanks for doing this!

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul,

Payment sent: Stephen, you have sent $22.92 USD to Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts.

Thanks for sending me the PM for the numbered book. If you didn't receive my PM then I would like numbered book 95.

Thanks

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

I won the won that was signed by John Calais !! And I made Fred sign it also !! As far as I know there was none left at the show to buy ... But that was hear say to me !!

Great reference guide to the Fiero lots of info and pics !!

You lucky dog!
Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just sent
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P-pal sent
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
#95 arrived in the mail today!

Thanks!

------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

PFF
System Bot
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. Looking forward to the DVD when it's available.

HAGO!
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any numbered ones left? Put me on the list of ones interested
Paulv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All of the serial # books were sold. See above posts for ordering the same book without serial # with future DVD for $22.92 including shipping.

------------------

My Web Site
www.paulvargyas.com
NIFE Web Site ]www.fierofocus.com]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay