Started on: 05-19-2013 06:30 PM
Replies: 8 (549 views)
Last post by: lateFormula on 07-07-2014 07:19 PM
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's an excellent movie by the way, one of the best I've seen in decades. The cast of Matthew McConaughey and Reese Witherspoon were perfect together. The pissed off girlfriend of the neighborhood drunk angerly speeds off in a filthy 85/86 bumperpad Fiero. You can even hear the belt squeeel as he spins gravel getting out of the driveway. I give the movie a 4 1/2 star rating.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dburger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2013 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not on imcdb so no one should flame you
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dburger:

Not on imcdb so no one should flame you

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate IMDB and all the spam, pop-up's, bad code that crashes Firefox ect...

Here is a link about the movie on Wikipedia.

Gonna have to check this one out! Hmmm Not avail on Netflix..... will have to look elsewhere

EDIT:

Seems it just made US theaters here recently..............

After Mud premiered at Cannes, no distributor immediately purchased rights to release the film in the United States.[21] By August 2012, Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions acquired rights to distribute Mud in the United States.[7] In January 2013, Mud screened at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival, and the Austin American-Statesman reported, "His modern take on Mark Twain played to an enthusiastic sold-out crowd of more than 500 people.
The film opened in limited release on April 26, 2013, before expanding on May 10, 2013.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-19-2013).]

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2013 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a preview for that quite a while ago.... looked very good.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just watched the movie tonight. VERY good movie! Not a huge action packed, shoot em up type movie, just damn good!

I am one that when watching a movie, can catch all sorts of discrepancies.... Watching a glass move and refill it self when camera angles switch, seeing the same background repeat over and over in driving scenes ect. I found almost nothing in this movie, very well directed and acted! Right down to (the above mentioned) belt squealing as she puts the car in gear and drives away! That is as spot on and authentic as one can get! LOL

Here is a screen cap I grabbed:

jwct7

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Totally enjoyed the movie and it was a great surprise, if not a shock, to see a Fiero.
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Movies/T.V. shows I have seen a fiero:
-How I met your mother (Marshall's car, even an episode on it.)
-Breaking bad (Badger.)
-Ferris Bueller's Day Off
-Wayne's World (It's gold.)

I think there was another but I can't think of it off the bat.
lateFormula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget the T-top Formula in the movie "Pain and Gain"
Also the 87 or 88 Fiero with the Rush band logo on the hood in the movie "That's My Boy". That movie sucked but I did laugh when I saw that car with the big decal on the hood.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock