Pontiac Fiero T-shirt Design Project by retroman
Started on: 04-28-2013 11:25 PM
Replies: 4 (357 views)
Last post by: Hidalgo on 11-11-2013 05:06 PM
retroman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for retromanSend a Private Message to retromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those of you that have been reading the "Recreating the Fiero Frame" thread know that I am undertaking a long term project to raise money so that I can provide Fiero owners and kit car enthusiasts with a tube frame equivalent (and maybe someday an exact repop) of the the Fiero frame. I have dubbed the project Operation: Pegasus Rising and will be selling items like the t-shirt below in support of it as soon as I gain licensing from GM to use registered names and trademarks. My first idea for the shirt was to show some sort of Phoenix like Pegasus rising from the ashes. I think the shirt is cool, but I'm not sure it entirely embodies what I had pictured in my mind, but then again, it is version 1.0 so there will be more graphic design ideas to come. I want the graphic to be instantly recognizable to the idea of remaking the Fiero frame. Please feel free to provide your input and feedback. All I ask is that if you have anything negative to say, please provide recommendations on how I can improve it. Thanks!!

[This message has been edited by retroman (edited 05-01-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mattman134

Feedback score:    (33)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattman134Send a Private Message to mattman134Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I am in full support of this project! It would be awesome to recreate a tube frame Fiero with the proper suspension geometry and go out and own an autocross course lmk when you get things up bad running

Matt
retroman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for retromanSend a Private Message to retromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattman134:

Yes I am in full support of this project! It would be awesome to recreate a tube frame Fiero with the proper suspension geometry and go out and own an autocross course lmk when you get things up bad running

Matt

Thanks!! I will definitely keep everyone on the forum updated, but like I said, it's not something that can or will get done overnight. It will take some time, but I think it will be worth the wait. I also look forward to coming back home to Ohio early next year and pulling on my contacts there. Anyway, I didn't expect to, but I received another t-shirt design today. It's pretty sweet I think and will be the one I will most likely go with. Call it version 2.0 if you will. I will have to get a pic up. The contest I posted on the freelance graphic design website ends on Wed so it's possible I could get one more submission before time is up.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Image moved or deleted"

Cant see it.
Hidalgo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2013 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HidalgoSend a Private Message to HidalgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rather than partially hiding the Pontiac logo by the cloud of smoke, I would have the Pontiac logo come out of that smoke, just like the Pegasus.

[This message has been edited by Hidalgo (edited 11-11-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock