How about some 30th souvenirs by silver 85 sc
Started on: 02-06-2013 07:41 PM
Replies: 35 (1205 views)
Last post by: tshark on 03-24-2014 07:13 PM
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally getting around to this. I am going to list and show images of possible souvenirs for the 30th. And I will take suggestions.

First the table. I would really like input on what height to make these. As you can see it is a kit that is bolted together. This particular one is about the right height for bar stools. I know it is to tall to hall in a Fiero, so give me some height suggestions.

Next are the key chains.

Stay tuned.

Rich

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2013 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make the table main post adjustable with holes and use hood pins to adjust it up and down.
Then for the Fiero hauling it, remove the top and store the base. Hummm. maybe hinged feet incase we need them to fold up for the trunk area.

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2013 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keychains are a good idea chaulk me up for 2

Some wind chimes or different design key chains

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2013 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about some sort of antenna flag, one that just slips over the top of the antenna.

Dan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2013 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That table is impressive.
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2013 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now for the numbered key chain,

Probably will cut up to number 75. I think Fred still has some left over from the 25th.

I will be working on the vents this weekend.

Rich
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2013 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the notch vent:

Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about a lightweight folding stool? I would like a small 3-leg stool kind of like the one that is a cane and a stool but I do not need the cane part, but some people might like that part. I like my camp chair but it is kind of heavy to carry very far and it takes up quite a bit of room in my trunk which only about 1/3 of the regular Fiero trunk after my engine swap and the big exhaust.
There are so many designs I am sure you could pick one that would fit in a Fiero and take up less room than the folding camp chairs.

http://www.google.com/searc...oAA&biw=1055&bih=453

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 02-10-2013).]

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ball is rolling with lots to do:

Now is the time to place orders for anything special you want. I have short notice advantage on the lasers, due to the fact that it is known the 30th is coming up. The numbered key chains are not cleaned up. I also have the dog tag style key chains for the years produced. I will get pics up later. I have so far cleaned up 200 of the 30th keychains and have 100 to go. The numbered key chains will go from 000 to 050 Then I have 15 each numbered 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, and 1988. The last photo of the 30 is a wind spinner, or whatever they call them. This one is made out of 16 ga which was a mistake. The next round will be 22 ga so I can bend them. The material handler just asked me today if I have any use for 11 ga stainless. He has about 100 random pieces 21 x 48 up to 30 x 48 that I can cut things out of. I am planning on doing a couple of tables and a couple of fire rings. I just have to figure out why coolant is leaking into cylinders 3 and 4 of my '84 I am afraid i may have a cracked head. Compression test will happen next week.

Rich

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rich
Need some info on your strip with " Fiero GT " on it size and thickness ... do you make fiero door sills too.
Thanks
Danyel

edited: spelling check check
------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-30-2013).]

silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Rich
Need some info on your strip with " Fiero GT " on it size and thickness ... do you make fiero door sills too.
Thanks
Danyel

edited: spelling check check

The Fiero GT strip is just under 1/8" thick.( 2 layers of 16 ga) I know I should have made them out of 18 ga or even 20 ga, but they should still work. I will get some pics as soon as the weather decides to cooperate. As for the door sills, here is a custom set I made a while ago:

I have done plain, Fiero GT and a couple of sets with the pegasus.

Rich
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What does the Fiero GT strip measure? (Length x Width) ....would also buy keychain # 13
THX

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-30-2013).]

Proud88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Proud88GTClick Here to visit Proud88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Proud88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you put me down for number 30 key chain
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please put me down for a chain as well. I would LOVE #13 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! (It's my lucky number!)

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-31-2013).]

crashyoung

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 03:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashyoungSend a Private Message to crashyoungEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about a dash placard?
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to reserve keychain number 22, please...

Obviously these hold up well....this one has been used for 5 years now.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Please put me down for a chain as well. I would LOVE #13 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! (It's my lucky number!)

You are second in line for # 13 .....
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crashyoung:

What about a dash placard?

X2 I will not be at indy for the bash so could one purchase an item and either have it shipped or something like that? Too bad I will be at carlisle w/o my car but I would like a placard atleast lol.
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to make a special request for #112, I know you said only to 75 but, I have #112 from both the 20th and the 25h, I'd gladly pay extra if you could swing it. -Jason
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe you could make the table top to fit the rear trunk shelf. You'd never have to take it out of your car. It could be a trunk divider/ faux bottom to hide stuff and then pull it out for a picnic table at your favorite roadside overlook.

You could also make it sunroof glass sized so it could be stored up front.
------------------
Jonathan

'68-69 GTO Nose - The Project has Begun!
My '85 L67 Build Thread

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 05-31-2013).]

CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2013 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im in for a keychain as well... numbered would be cool but not a deal breaker if not.
Thanks
Ryan
PFF
System Bot
MrMWS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2013 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrMWSSend a Private Message to MrMWSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

The ball is rolling with lots to do:

Now is the time to place orders for anything special you want. I have short notice advantage on the lasers, due to the fact that it is known the 30th is coming up. The numbered key chains are not cleaned up. I also have the dog tag style key chains for the years produced. I will get pics up later. I have so far cleaned up 200 of the 30th keychains and have 100 to go. The numbered key chains will go from 000 to 050 Then I have 15 each numbered 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, and 1988. The last photo of the 30 is a wind spinner, or whatever they call them. This one is made out of 16 ga which was a mistake. The next round will be 22 ga so I can bend them. The material handler just asked me today if I have any use for 11 ga stainless. He has about 100 random pieces 21 x 48 up to 30 x 48 that I can cut things out of. I am planning on doing a couple of tables and a couple of fire rings. I just have to figure out why coolant is leaking into cylinders 3 and 4 of my '84 I am afraid i may have a cracked head. Compression test will happen next week.

Rich

I wouldlike #29 of the keychains please. I have #29 of the special Illinois licence plates.
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2013 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

I would like number "63". Since I will celebrate my 63th at Indy. In fact may I have two with number 63, if possible.

DARKWING
Mike Parker

[This message has been edited by fieroseblack (edited 06-01-2013).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scrolled thru looking for prices, did I misss them?

The table, could make it a bolt together, small enough pieces to haul in a Fiero. as for height, a coffee table high, and a bar stool high maybe.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a thought but how about adding the persons "Screen Name" to the items.
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would I be able to reserve #007?

Mike
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to resist reserving key chains, there have already been several requests for particular numbers. As of right now it is a first come first serve. I know that I will mess things up. I am super busy at work working 50+ hours 6 days a week, add to that all the keychains I have to clean up, and all the orders I am taking for my regular items, I'm lucky I can still see straight. Oh I can't forget the continously updated honey do list my wife keeps making longer.

Rich
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

I am trying to resist reserving key chains, there have already been several requests for particular numbers. As of right now it is a first come first serve. I know that I will mess things up. I am super busy at work working 50+ hours 6 days a week, add to that all the keychains I have to clean up, and all the orders I am taking for my regular items, I'm lucky I can still see straight. Oh I can't forget the continously updated honey do list my wife keeps making longer.

Rich

PM sent. -Jason
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the large table, I made it way to big:

This is set up for bar stools. I am going to shrink it down for folding chairs.

Rich
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Smaller table on the drawing board. Should have one cut tomorrow.

These can be made for $125.00 ea. 304 stainless steel 28" high and 22 1/2" in diameter. If you want one for pick up at the show let me know right away. I have the images for the 30th, Indy, Formula, Fiero and GT. See my thread.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/054658.html

Rich
PFF
System Bot
AuNROD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AuNRODSend a Private Message to AuNRODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
May I reserve key chain tag No. 49, please.

Thanks,

Ot
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder, I am not reserving the numbered key chains, sorry. Obviously, several people are wanting the same numbers. It is on a first come first serve only. However I will take requests for any numbered key chain over 50. These are special order only. Numbers already spoken for #063, #085, #112. There will be no duplicates. Price on all numbered key chains is $20.00.

Just a heads up. Since the laser has miss cut a couple there will be a few paired key chains. I will have the original and the corrected for those interested in some oddball stuff.

I also have gotten several requests for license plate surrounds. I will be cutting this week.I have them posted here:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/066230.html

just scroll down.

Rich
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the short table:

Rich
silver 85 sc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still have quite a few numbered key chains and some of the model year key chains. I will get numbers posted as soon as I am able to go through everything.

Rich
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2014 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hot much for some sills? I would want custom lettering.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock