PFF Kit Car Registry by bomaze
Started on: 01-06-2013 10:13 PM
Replies: 110 (5493 views)
Last post by: 355Fiero on 07-07-2014 02:03 PM
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ALDINO! ALDINO!!
i dont have one so a photo is NO!!!

well unless its the web site and for Promotional purposes only, yes??
*one moment please*

*EDIT*
http://aldinokit.com/

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-09-2013).]

IP: Logged
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

ALDINO! ALDINO!!

*one moment please*

I was just looking at this site last night... Very cool...

Bob
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

I was just looking at this site last night... Very cool...

Bob

its funny cuz i was just lookin at this just Now!! WEIRD!!!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/041016.html

NO FOOLIN!! i love this car and was about to post it!! but you already did in 2004!! this seems fair game or is this cross posting?
do i care?? not really cuz that Plazma is friggin sweet in that blue!! kinda freeky tho.....

in my color too!!!
these are from a sales add so they are game too.....no??

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 01-09-2013).]

troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

This thread is titled PFF Kit Car Registry, Curly posted pictures of cars with the Mad arch wide-body kit on them in this thread. To me this says he thinks cars with the wide-body kit should be considered Kit Cars. His car has a wide-body kit on it......it's just tweaked a little more.
I think this thread was made to showcase Kit Cars and Rebody Replicas that members have. To me that means cars built to look like another car, not custom Fieros with Mad-arch kits.

Maybe the OP should clarify who is allowed to post in this thread and what his definition of a kit is. If your car has to be a replica maybe you guys should rename this thread to PFF Replica Registry, this way guys with kit cars can start a kit car registry........ Doesn't this all sound silly! Am I allowed to post pics of my IMSA kit car it is a replica of a IMSA fiero just tweaked. What about my wife's Enterra ?

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 01-09-2013).]

355Fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I own two replicas

Ferrari 308 replica. I am rebuilding this one and changing up the front hood to look closer to oem as well as added in side air scoops, extended windshield. It is now in primer and my painter is in the process of high build sanding the removable parts and will be starting on the remaining car later in January. I also just got my interior done and it turned out very nicely.

Pics of the 308:

308 Interior

Other replica, in progress is a Ferrari 355 replica. I have been working/not working on this one for way too many years. I needed to take a break from it and started the 308 build above. Once 308 is done, I will be going back to finish this one off. Panels were terrible when I got them and have pretty much cut and reshaped everything and made a number of new panels as the old ones just didn't work.

I also have a Lamborghini Countach body but I am not sure if it will be put on a redone Fiero frame like motoracer838 did or on a custom frame so won't add it here yet.

Cheers
Don
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Maybe the OP should clarify who is allowed to post in this thread and what his definition of a kit is. If your car has to be a replica maybe you guys should rename this thread to PFF Replica Registry, this way guys with kit cars can start a kit car registry........ Doesn't this all sound silly! Am I allowed to post pics of my IMSA kit car it is a replica of a IMSA fiero just tweaked. What about my wife's Enterra ?

This will my last post in the thread as I am not looking to be negative. The OP said he was looking for Fiero based kit car and replicas........I don't fell putting a Mad Arch kit on a Fiero makes it a kit car. I guess you could call it a original design re-body like I would call your wife's car. Your car could also be in this thread as it is a Replica re-body of the IMSA Fiero.
To me kit cars have titles that say something other than Fiero on them, if your car is still titled as a Fiero but has a body kit that looks like something else, either a replica or original design it's a Fiero re-body. If any of the cars Curly showed were placed in a Fiero show I'm pretty sure they would be classed as custom or modifed Fieros not kit or rebody. I have seen IMSA replicas placed in both rebody and custom classes...depends on the show.
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

People that know me, know that I never post in Color, but I Had to this time.

This thread is a Candy Store, I love it.

It reminds me of why I was so attracted to the Fiero in the first place.

Archie

Thats funny! ME TOO! This is the sole reason I was attracted to them. My dad and I looked at this as a father son project. He passed way before it was even possible, but we looked at a bunch of them. LOL

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

This will my last post in the thread as I am not looking to be negative. The OP said he was looking for Fiero based kit car and replicas........I don't fell putting a Mad Arch kit on a Fiero makes it a kit car. I guess you could call it a original design re-body like I would call your wife's car. Your car could also be in this thread as it is a Replica re-body of the IMSA Fiero.
To me kit cars have titles that say something other than Fiero on them, if your car is still titled as a Fiero but has a body kit that looks like something else, either a replica or original design it's a Fiero re-body. If any of the cars Curly showed were placed in a Fiero show I'm pretty sure they would be classed as custom or modifed Fieros not kit or rebody. I have seen IMSA replicas placed in both rebody and custom classes...depends on the show.

PM sent
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
355Fiero: What kit did you start with for your 308? What kind of reinforcement did you use under the passenger tub before cutting out the targa? Really like the hood mod and your interior looks great as well. Is it one of Amida's interiors, or scratch built, or some other supplier? Car looks great to me so far, looking forward to pics of the finished product.

Hoping Doc John shows up for this thread sooner or later.

Really hope we can stay on track in this thread, be a shame to gum it all up with personal politics! JMHO

Also enjoying seeing everybody's pics of kits! Keep em' comin'!

HAGO!
diabloroadster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for diabloroadsterSend a Private Message to diabloroadsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's mine:

RCR

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

What about my wife's Enterra ?

FWIW, I'd say the Enterra qualifies....It was designed by the guy who did the Aldino.

Bob
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another beautiful example of a MadArch widebody "kit" for non choptops.

Simply beautiful.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
The Plasma "kit" a.k.a Pirahna

Simply stunning!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-09-2013).]

Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NM.....................

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 01-09-2013).]

355Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sage;

The kit was already mounted to the car many years ago. It was a run down mera splash/clone is my guess. The interior is a PISA Euro interior with a couple extra parts added to it. The dash and centre console were reconfigured quite a bit to fit my car and tastes.

Reinforcing is the common way of 2x2 thick square tube under the cooling tube tracks and reinforcing going up b pillar and front dash area. No movement so far.

Cheers
Don
bomaze

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bomazeSend a Private Message to bomazeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

ALDINO! ALDINO!!

*one moment please*

*EDIT*
http://aldinokit.com/

I always loved the look of that car. There was one that I saw years ago at the Fiero Factory in Alabama. It was great looking car!
YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Another beautiful example of a MadArch widebody "kit" for non choptops.

Simply beautiful.

Hmm. Transformed that car into something very 'Fieroish'

Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YellowArtero: LOL!
355Fiero: Thanks for the response, just curious if you knew what body your car started with. Basically wondering if it was a Fejer kit, being that you are basically also in Canada. As I said before, looking forward to seeing the finished project, but I do realize how long these things can take, and it's not like any of us can work on them full time. Your 355 looks like it will also be a beauty when finished. But they are all a "labor of love", yes?

diabloroadster: hard to imagine that was ever a Fiero! Looks fantastic to me. Did you put it together yourself? If so, how long did it take you? Must be a great feeling to take it out and enjoy driving it as well as looking at it.

These cars, TO ME, are "car art" as well as machines with a purpose. Even though those who have them haven't spent more than a fraction of what a "real" one costs, I can't help but believe, they get most of the feeling that a "real" one would provide.

The design, the form is part of what they are, even if the mechanics are not absolutly "state of the art". JMHO

I like a nice tricked out Fiero too, but that, TO ME, is a different animal. A sheep in wolves clothing...maybe, but who cares if you're having a good time!

HAGO!
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by diabloroadster:

Here's mine:

Oh Yeeeeaaahhh!

VERY NIIIIICE!
WHEELIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WHEELIEClick Here to visit WHEELIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to WHEELIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a Scorpion.Mine is the one in the background, not the ferrari. I just bought it this summer, not running of course. I am in the process of swapping a 3800 NA.It has a custom interior,digital dash and was an 88 gt automatic. I am converting to a 4 speed. second pic is in the shop. I hope to drive it this spring.

[This message has been edited by WHEELIE (edited 01-10-2013).]

Skrilla01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Skrilla01Send a Private Message to Skrilla01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My most recent adventure..anyone now where I can find a nice set of staggered 18s?17s are too small and not a fan of chrome?
PFF
System Bot
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skrilla01:

My most recent adventure..anyone now where I can find a nice set of staggered 18s?17s are too small and not a fan of chrome?

I can't help with the wheels, but I like your car. Do you have any other pictures to share?
bomaze

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bomazeSend a Private Message to bomazeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skrilla01:

I am having the same problem in trying to find staggered wheels for my car also. Wheels are the next purchase for my car and then on to the interior.
Skrilla01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Skrilla01Send a Private Message to Skrilla01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks heres a walk around vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYYK8tOenJ4
Max The Chainsaw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Max The ChainsawClick Here to visit Max The Chainsaw's HomePageSend a Private Message to Max The ChainsawEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess I'll jump in here with my car. It's a Pisa ZR-2 rebody.

These pics are older, I'm doing some body work on it now getting it ready for a repaint.

Max
bomaze

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bomazeSend a Private Message to bomazeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Max The Chainsaw:

Guess I'll jump in here with my car. It's a Pisa ZR-2 rebody.

These pics are older, I'm doing some body work on it now getting it ready for a repaint.

Max

Love the interior! Do you have any more pics of the inside? I really like the way the door stripes match the seats.
bomaze

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bomazeSend a Private Message to bomazeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bomaze

119 posts
Member since Sep 2003
I have been asked as the originator of the thread as to decide what is or is not a kit car. I turned to wikipedia which states...

A kit car, also known as a "component car", is an automobile that is available as a set of parts that a manufacturer sells and the buyer then either assembles into a car themselves, or retains a third party to do part or all of the work on their behalf. Usually, many of the major mechanical systems such as the engine and transmission are sourced from donor vehicles or purchased from other vendors new. Kits vary in completeness ranging from as little as a book of plans to a complete set with all components included.

There is a sub-set of kit cars, commonly referred to as a "re-body" in which a commercially manufactured vehicle has a new (often fiberglass) body put on the running chassis. Most times, the existing drive gear and interior are retained. These kits require less technical knowledge from the builder and as the chassis and mechanical systems were designed, built and tested by a major automotive manufacturer can also lead to a much higher degree of safety and reliability.

The definition of a kit car usually indicates that a manufacturer constructs multiple kits of the same vehicle which they then in turn sell. This should not be confused with 'hand built cars' or 'Special' cars, which are typically built from scratch by an individual.

As I have stated I started this thread to to see what is type of cars are represented in this forum. For us to share pics and stories about the cars. I will not participate in a debate as to which car is or is not a kit car. I am not here to criticize or judge anyone's car or idea of what truly is a kit car. I hope this thread can showcase the vehicles and not turn into a platform for anyone's personal agenda.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bomaze:

The definition of a kit car usually indicates that a manufacturer constructs multiple kits of the same vehicle which they then in turn sell. This should not be confused with 'hand built cars' or 'Special' cars, which are typically built from scratch by an individual. what truly is a kit car. I hope this thread can showcase the vehicles and not turn into a platform for anyone's personal agenda.

THANK YOU SIR.

Now without future ado a closer look at a Madarch widebody notch back "kit"

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-10-2013).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate to say it but body kits like ricer boys put on their cars all ground effects and big wings doesn't make a "kit car". I have no problem with body enhancement kits, but there are a lot of us who do not consider them to be kit cars. I consider a mad arch wide body kit to be way way above the ricer kits I've seen, but they are not kit cars in my opinion. If that is not what this thread is about, some of us are disappointed. Your thread Bomaze so you have every right to stipulate whatever you want. Maybe there is room for a third thread and then the kit car magazine thread could die and those who want it one way or the other could post in the thread of their choice. Although mad curl has never attacked my car personally as far as I know, I could do without his attitude. I personally would love a kit car/replica thread without all the criticism of other peoples builds. Just appreciation of something that we have in common and enjoy. I would promise to stay out of mad curls build threads although I would look at them. I like what he does. It's his attitude that drives me nuts. Someone stand up the plate and start a thread on Fiero kit car
/replicas and nothing else . We won't criticize your cars if you won't criticize ours. I have a foot in all camps. Two Fieros and two replicas. One replica with badges and one without. I don't want to be criticized for the cars that I like, and I won't criticize other peoples cars. Constructive advice sure, and you can take it or leave it as just my opinion, but no criticism.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dratts

8373 posts
Member since Apr 2001
That's a real nice car you posted while I was typing my post mad curl. Looks really good! Your car is great too Max. There should be a thread where you can show them and we can appreciate them and nobody gets on anyone elses case. Maybe it should be this thread. I consider them to be very well done both in design and execution but they are not replicas of any thing. They are enhancements of Fieros. Although most "kit cars" are replicas, not all are. I do think though that there is a distinction between a kit car and a partially modified car. That's not bad. It's just a difference. It's also just my opinion.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 01-10-2013).]

YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have been asked as the originator of the thread as to decide what is or is not a kit car. I turned to wikipedia which states...

A kit car, also known as a "component car", is an automobile that is available as a set of parts that a manufacturer sells and the buyer then either assembles into a car themselves, or retains a third party to do part or all of the work on their behalf. Usually, many of the major mechanical systems such as the engine and transmission are sourced from donor vehicles or purchased from other vendors new. Kits vary in completeness ranging from as little as a book of plans to a complete set with all components included.

There is a sub-set of kit cars, commonly referred to as a "re-body" in which a commercially manufactured vehicle has a new (often fiberglass) body put on the running chassis. Most times, the existing drive gear and interior are retained. These kits require less technical knowledge from the builder and as the chassis and mechanical systems were designed, built and tested by a major automotive manufacturer can also lead to a much higher degree of safety and reliability.

The definition of a kit car usually indicates that a manufacturer constructs multiple kits of the same vehicle which they then in turn sell. This should not be confused with 'hand built cars' or 'Special' cars, which are typically built from scratch by an individual.

As I have stated I started this thread to to see what is type of cars are represented in this forum. For us to share pics and stories about the cars. I will not participate in a debate as to which car is or is not a kit car. I am not here to criticize or judge anyone's car or idea of what truly is a kit car. I hope this thread can showcase the vehicles and not turn into a platform for anyone's personal agenda.

It's nice to have some definative definition of a 'kit car' but Wikipedia is not a recognized source by any refutable educational institution as the information has very low validation criteria. Therefore it is only used as 'rough' information that may or may not stand the scrutiny recognized publications must follow. Cite it in a article and it will be disregarded by teachers, professor and publishers. Sorry.

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's one of the nicest "kits" ever made for the public , the IMSA widebody "kit." It too shares the same requirments as the ZR2 and the MadArch wide body "kit."

IMSA notch back.

countach711

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried but i can be silent no more, I agree with most of the other posters here. Angry Curl, GO AWAY!!!! your cars are AWESOME but they are not "kit cars". Just because you put quotes around the word "kit" when referring to your products does not mean that they are "kit cars". They are modified Fieros. Start your own thread and call it the "Modified Fieros Registry" or the "Angry Curl "kit" Cars Registry" or go back to the other thread and continue your mental reign there, but please leave this thread in peace.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Fino kit.
countach711

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice. Finally i agree, it is an actual kit car! ;-)
Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Love the interior! Do you have any more pics of the inside? I really like the way the door stripes match the seats.

Here is when Max first got Sno'ball:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050410-1-048050.html

And here, pay attention to the 2nd page for more interior pictures! Mind you, we've changed the steering wheel and the dash color from blue to silver, plus added a cool light up blue ball for the gear shift knob....Changed the rims over to the Beretta type that are on my car, and eventually Max will get around to painting Sno'ball after the body work is done... which I doubt will be before the 30th show in Indy...

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060206-1-049076.html

We have a local guy who has done several sun visors for us in fabric, and we got the blue/silver & black leather from Mr. Mike when we got the seats and had the local guy sew them together for us onto the black leather after deciding the best placement with the arm rests and such.

Let me see if I have a nicer picture of Max's ZR2

------------------

[This message has been edited by Amethyst (edited 01-11-2013).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MadArch "kit" with 350Z rear hatch "kit".

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-11-2013).]

85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl you spent all this time in the KIT CAR thread fighting that the mad-arch body is not a kit car, just a modified fiero.

Now you ruin this thread fighting to say the mad-arch IS a kit car.

Madcurl wtf is wrong with you? Are you so childish you must pick on everyone that isn't doing the same thing you are? You should put on your superhero cape and fly away from PFF. Go start your own forum for choptops. Then you and yourself can discuss all the newest car features you saw at the auto show that you now want Archie to fit on your car. (What you call "design")
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-11-2013 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

Madcurl you spent all this time in the KIT CAR thread fighting that the mad-arch body is not a kit car, just a modified fiero.

Now you ruin this thread fighting to say the mad-arch IS a kit car.

Madcurl wtf is wrong with you? Are you so childish you must pick on everyone that isn't doing the same thing you are? You should put on your superhero cape and fly away from PFF. Go start your own forum for choptops. Then you and yourself can discuss all the newest car features you saw at the auto show that you now want Archie to fit on your car. (What you call "design")

This. It is just sad that he is able to ruin all these threads with the "MadArch" kits. While I love his car, I really think that it out does the man. Several hundred pics of the same car bumped over and over agin gets old.

And this. V Look! Another picture of a "kit". Maybe you should "tweek" that kit. It would really "pop". Moron that later...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-11-2013).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The "MadCurl" nose made by Dan in Fl.

#015 V8Archie Choptop using the MadArch widebody "kit." The car isn't a custom one off car like it's cousin #020 (more detail about #020 later), but the "kit" consist of a front fender, rocker, door caps, and matching rear bumper. The front nose is offered as a "kit" that matches the MadArch wide body "Kit" by Dan and JimmyS in FL. I'm not 100% sure it will remain as-is, but who knows, but for now I will enjoy the moment as a "kit." I spoken to Archie and it looks like #015 will be headed to his shop in JAN 2013!
------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-11-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave