Started on: 01-06-2013 12:59 AM
Replies: 17 (963 views)
Last post by: Cokeologist on 12-26-2016 07:27 PM
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many of you are aware that Speedhut discontinued their white faced gauges for the Fiero. After doing a little research, I found a company who makes vinyl printed overlays for the stock gauges that use the same stock lighting. They are available in multiple colors also but be aware that they sell the A/C overlay separate and that overlay is only available in white....not any other color. Here is their website:
http://www.whitegauges.net/...ories/Pontiac/Fiero/

Here are the color choices:

Hopefully this helps everyone who wants white faced gauges. Also, the kit includes multiple speedo faces for the different years and multiple tach overlays for the different tach's. Can't go wrong for $20.00
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats who I bought mine from a couple of years ago. I bought mine through ebay and you are right for $20 you can't beat it. At the time they only offered them in white and didn't have the A/C overlay at all.
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It really sucks Speedhut discontinued their Fiero gauge overlays. They are a superb quality gauge setup. I have an older set of their in my GT and they look good both at day and at night and I get a lot of compliments on them.
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What makes the gauges red at night? some kind of plastic filter? Can it be removed to add colored bulbs?
87RedRum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87RedRumSend a Private Message to 87RedRumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just ordered mine from this company, the white face gauges and the HVAC white overlay. Cant wait to install!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2015 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang wish they would make in METRIC KPH !!!!

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014
Tylers Toy

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2015 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to 87RedRum
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2015 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.fieroshop.com.au...iew&gid=43&Itemid=74
Aus fiero has some downloads to make your own
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2015 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Australian

4701 posts
Member since Sep 2004

Originally posted by Danyel:

http://www.fieroshop.com.au...iew&gid=54&Itemid=74
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2015 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mitchjl22:

What makes the gauges red at night? some kind of plastic filter? Can it be removed to add colored bulbs?

The inside face of the black instrument cluster cover is painted fluorescent orange.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2015 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've been dealing with them for this issue. PM sent.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2015 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have these in a PNG file from another company ( now gone )who made gauge faces. I wonder if they could use them ... Would also need the HVAC w/o AC

Danyel
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2016 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of Speedhut white face gauges available; send PM if interested

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2016 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What is metric?!?!?!
pcgold

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2016 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcgoldSend a Private Message to pcgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And, to my surprise, I ran across these on Amazon (but, also made by Whitegauge)

http://www.amazon.com/1984-...keywords=fiero+gauge

[This message has been edited by pcgold (edited 02-15-2016).]

Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2016 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2016 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
these work best with the 84-85 gauges where the light doesn't shine through the gauges. fyi.
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2016 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cokeologist:

I have a set of Speedhut white face gauges available; send PM if interested

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Still available; if interested PM with offer

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock