Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any fiero owners in Charleston South Carolina (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any fiero owners in Charleston South Carolina by KissMySSFiero
Started on: 12-11-2012 10:11 AM
Replies: 57 (1437 views)
Last post by: Rick Morehouse on 02-24-2020 02:50 PM
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
That Todd Guy

IP: Logged
sardouan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2018 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardouanSend a Private Message to sardouanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I almost drove mine to the one last month but ended up not going at all. Disappointed now!
sardouan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2018 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardouanSend a Private Message to sardouanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who’s Fiero is on the side of Riverland Dr??
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2018 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On The side of the road? As in broken?
What model? Color? Etc.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2018 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

KissMySSFiero

5541 posts
Member since Nov 2000
On The side of the road? As in broken?
What model? Color? Etc.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

sardouan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2018 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardouanSend a Private Message to sardouanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could have been broken; it was there for a few days. By the time i thought about writing a note, it was gone. The color was black but I couldn’t tell what year and it didn’t have an emblem.
sardouan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2018 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardouanSend a Private Message to sardouanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just bought my second Fiero!! The guy only wanted $1800 for it; such a steal. There are a few (cheap!) for sale in Summerville, too. Which one of you in downsizing? lol
dad1966

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2018 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dad1966Send a Private Message to dad1966Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello new fiero owner in SC Aiken, 87 se, Ive seen a silver fiero on 78 in aiken a few times, great club here, hope to get mine running soon, starts but runs rough till warm, oh well only paid 400
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2020 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Just seeing if there are any palmetto people still active?
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2020 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been quiet for awhile
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2020 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GODFATHER:

Been quiet for awhile

I still have several in Columbia.

Nelson
PFF
System Bot
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2020 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would nice to have a get together somewhere. It's been far to long!
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2020 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I keep my mouth shut, may I attend also? Working an 86 GT.

EDIT: Disregard, won't be attending after all.

[This message has been edited by Rick Morehouse (edited 02-01-2020).]

Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2020 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GODFATHER:

Been quiet for awhile

Yep-still guiet. Getting anything done on the kit car?
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2020 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have it mounted to Fiero chassis making braces and supports for the body. Whats going on with the Cimbria?
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2020 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still being used as a science lab--mold is really growing well, almost green all over. I think it would fit a good section of a fiero pan, sans top, Shorten w/b. The gull wing doors are too heavy also. No windshield available now, not sure if lexsan would hold up w/wipers. FOR SALE! w/lifting cradle, clear title, $1k. A mid-70's Corvette w/s "might" fit w/mods.

Is anybody really gonna get together for a run/fun/when/where? Everybody too busy, too much work, too far to drive, fiero is sick/dead, etc., etc. Me? I'm just lazy.

EDIT: Anyone w/Gt should order new tail light lenses from Keith Goodyear on Pennocks forum. They are super trick.

[This message has been edited by Rick Morehouse (edited 02-18-2020).]

sardouan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2020 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardouanSend a Private Message to sardouanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I check this occasionally. Both Fieros dead; do not have the time and money to figure it all out, unfortunately. Hope y'all are doing well in this new year!
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2020 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
today @ about 12:30? going by Bojangles, Maryland Chicken joint, a burgundy Gt, local?

3-3-20 I guess not, nice fiero anyways.

Any thots on a get together--EVER???

[This message has been edited by Rick Morehouse (edited 03-03-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave