Started on: 11-10-2012 11:34 PM
Replies: 6 (419 views)
Last post by: Sourmug on 04-29-2014 03:47 PM
Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so i got mine from TLG the other day (thanks they are awesome!) and i was wondering where you guys are mounting yours? i was thinking about the door handle but its to high and at an off angle. and it seems the bottom of the door is pretty low and might interfer with some of the door internals.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey thanks skuzz!
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post up pics when you get it done! As fast as we got mine on the driver side, I am have yet to get the passenger installed. Should do it this week lol!

------------------

Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well i got them installed only 2 hours to do both doors and that was doing a nice button up job. running the wires though the door jam and soldering and electrical taping the connections. is there a main "show off your projectors" thread that i can post them in when it gets dark enough?
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Old thread I know, but are you guys wiring these into the courtesy light circuit?

Thanks
Nolan

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock