Started on: 10-11-2012 08:51 AM
Replies: 15 (720 views)
Last post by: Indyellowgt on 12-13-2013 04:54 PM
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DROOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, that would look really good on me
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post10-11-2012 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my wife is gonna kill me..
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys!!
That's my ride!! I hate to see it go.. but have a 4.9 roadster in the garage and a yellow 88GT T-TOP as well.
This great car just needs a home!!
Feel free to email me @markwebber1976@gmail.com or call me @ 207.651.4138
Thanks for posting,Phil!!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-11-2012 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well then, disregard my email to you.

Great looking car. In the back of my mind, I desire her.

Tony
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol. Thanks,Tony. It is a head turner!!
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a heads up. Ive bought 3 Fieros off Mark and he is a top notch guy. Never had any problems and the Fieros were worth more than what he sold them to me for. Just wanted to chime in to let anyone that doesn't know Mark... He is a great guy! sad to see you selling this one.. but you have a great collection still
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey. Thanks for your kind words. Means a lot to me. I've had a lot of nice fieros thru the years... Finally winding down here... Like to get it down to just the two.... I've had some fun... Hope I can sell this car to someone that has dreamed about it as much as I did way back when.

I'd be so thrilled to take her out and go for a spin with anyone. Come on by and let's give it a go.

Thanks all.

Mark
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw the car in 94 and it was a looker then!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pics:

and the ad:
I have a very nice Pontiac Fiero INDY convertible for sale.
Built by Brisa in the 1980's. This car does have a top and a boot,but needs re-upholstering. Frame and weather seals are all there. Top is currently not installed,but simply bolts on over B-pillar caps and decklid.
Professionally swapped over from the original 4cyl to the Fiero 2.8 multi-port V6,with a five speed transmission.
-Garage kept.
-New Fuel pump,filter and line filter.
-New Alternator
-New Battery
-Axle seals
-Fresh crankcase and transmission oil.
-Has all new brake calipers and pads all around. Fresh fluid.
-New clutch,pressure plate and pilot bearing.
-Front and rear slave hydrolics for the clutch.
-Steel clutch pedal.
-120 MPH Speedo/Tach backlit cluster from a Fiero GT. Showing 98k miles. Car has 112k have orig. Cluster here.
-Interior is beautiful.
-Exterior is very clean.
-Comes with full INDY Stripe Kit from Pheonix Graphics.(new never installed)
-Featuring all INDY nomanclature with INDY 500 interior, nose,fender and deck badging. And specific INDY wheels as well.
-Runs/looks/goes/stops great.

Does need some things. Could use tires,I have not installed Ebrake cables yet.
Needs a rear alignment as well.
Headlight motors work fine. This Fiero shows no signs of accident damage ever to the frame,body or floorpan.

I am located in Alfred,Maine 04002 Two hours north of Boston.

Very rare car. Looking for $4500 for this one. CASH only please. No trades... I have many,many projects. Hate to see this one go,but I have got to free up garage space.. I cannot bring myself to store this car outside,so off it goes..
Please feel free to email/call/text for any more info,pictures or a time to come see it..
Thank you.
Mark 207.651.4138

She looks like a beauty Mark!
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it a real Indy?

Any pics with the top on, and/or the top showing what shape its in? I had a 84 convert and the top was damaged, and I never really got to see what the top looked like.

Great looking car, good luck with the sale...... if I only had the room for it.

Rob
n7vrz

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for n7vrzSend a Private Message to n7vrzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the room.
Don't got the money.
Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys... Just to let you know,This Indy is still for sale..
Recently installed new KYB struts,inner and outer rear tie rods,Rodney master cyl and steering rack( used ). it will need the alignment,I will have it towed over to have this done..
This really is an amazing Fiero. there just aren't many out there like this..
Please note that I cannot provide a title to this car.. Maine does not issue anything before 1995 a title.I can offer a bill of sale and I can have a notary draw up something if that would help.
Feel free to call me or email me if you are interested or would like to discuss the car further.
Thanks.
Mark
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

The decklid vent is completely covered. How's that going to work?

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

Indyellowgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey. That's how they were designed. It is solid fiberglass over the decklid vent areas. The origional decklid has vent grilles just behind the canvas,cut into the decklid. I do have them(orig deck was cracked) I had no trouble running it just the way it is with summertime temps here.. but I guess it would make sense to instal the grilles.

Mark. (Sorry for the dead clist link at the top of the page.. just need to re-list in the mall)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock