Ken's (KenFormula88) 88 Formula Pictures by KenFormula88
Started on: 09-15-2012 04:57 PM
Replies: 19 (734 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 08-14-2015 07:56 AM
KenFormula88

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like to take pictures and edit them. I also like the Fiero I drive, so mash the two together and well, here is what I get.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BEAUTIFUL!!!!

------------------
(TRSX)
[RED] 1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects.

[BLACK] 1985 GT, 3800sc, 4T65E-HD auto, 3.4 Pulley, 3" Cold air intake, 3" Mandrel bent exhaust. Northstar Throttle body, live tuned by Sinister, dropped, stiffened, and brakes. Daily driven!

KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks.
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! Both the car and the photographs! With your skills I am thinking we should put together a club calendar
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Very nice! Both the car and the photographs! With your skills I am thinking we should put together a club calendar

I could do that.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, it's been a while since I've been on here. I've finished (with the help of me dad) fixing basically the whole rear end including the engine on my car. Replaced just about all the the gaskets on the top end, welded new metal in the wheel well and trunk as well as a new frame rail on the rear driver side. And the major part of replacing the fully broken and rusted engine cradle and manual rack & pinion with a new one. I just have to now replace the struts and shocks on it. And yes this is my only car and I have to drive it in the winter. So I undercoated the cradle, wheel wells, outer trunk, whole front suspension and even the r&p so it wouldn't corrode again.

So without further or do, here she is before a little snow had touched up here in WI.

And if you want to know, I made my own sticker on the car. If anyone wants one or have an idea for something send me a PM. I also have my own decal page here in the forums too.

[This message has been edited by KenFormula88 (edited 11-27-2013).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whose Corvair?
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2013 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Whose Corvair?

No one, it's abandoned.
fst4rsc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fst4rscSend a Private Message to fst4rscEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great pictures very nice.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice pictures!

I always wondered why so many people in the USA block out their license plates on photos. Is there some conspiracy theory going on that if someone sees your license plate, they will come to your house at night and feed you through a wood chipper?? It's not as if the NSA is watching what we are all doing..LOL

Nice car, great pics!
PFF
System Bot
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys!

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Nice pictures!

I always wondered why so many people in the USA block out their license plates on photos. Is there some conspiracy theory going on that if someone sees your license plate, they will come to your house at night and feed you through a wood chipper?? It's not as if the NSA is watching what we are all doing..LOL

Nice car, great pics!

Not really sure either. I do because I think in my opinion it looks better, but having it completely off or just a black plate would look even better. Or perhaps some people have a bad driving record and fear of getting noticed, just another one of my ideas.
KenFormula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KenFormula88Send a Private Message to KenFormula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blowin' the ol' dust off this. Just recently bought new wheel for my Formula.

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I always wondered why so many people in the USA block out their license plates on photos.

Someone could just call the police & say you are suspect of DUI, ran me off the road, sped off from a hit-&-run, or fill in the blank & cops give you a hard time.

Beautiful car btw, amazing photos.

[This message has been edited by no2pencil (edited 07-09-2014).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The new wheels look good.
Abandoned Corvair, interesting.
Internet-man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2015 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Internet-manSend a Private Message to Internet-manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KenFormula88:

Blowin' the ol' dust off this. Just recently bought new wheel for my Formula.

Funny, I was thinking about those exact wheels.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2015 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Someone could just call the police & say you are suspect of DUI, ran me off the road, sped off from a hit-&-run, or fill in the blank & cops give you a hard time.

Because they saw the license plate number in a picture? So what's stopping these people from doing the same thing when they see a car/plate number in person? Or do these people never leave their room?
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2015 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wonder what risk I'm taking with my real name and city on PFF...

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2015 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

I wonder what risk I'm taking with my real name and city on PFF...

Stay out of OT and you'll be fine.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2015 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your Formula looks beautiful!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock