Started on: 09-12-2012 02:10 AM
Replies: 47 (1378 views)
Last post by: dizmon_85GT on 08-22-2014 01:41 PM
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alrighty!!! So this thread is WAY overdue.

As some of you may know I began window shopping for a 3800sc Fiero way back in January. I posted up a thread about the typical prices and such. Well, a fellow forum member spotted that thread and Pm'd me about his car. His screen name is dizmon_85GT. He basically told me that he had a 3800sc 85GT in his garage that he was thinking about letting go. Well, he and I went back and forth, and I decided I was in love with the car. He decided that he just reached an age where he didn't enjoy the Fiero as much as he used to and that he'd rather have a Harley in the garage.

The car is a 1985 Fiero GT. Originally came from the factory with a 2.8 and a 4 speed. Now contains a 2002 GTP powertrain. L67 and 4T65eHD. Currently ~40,000 miles on the combo. Installed by Ryan Gick of Sinister performance in 2004. Currently it has a 3" cold air intake feeding a Northstar throttle body, 3" Mandrel bent exhaust into a Holley Terminator Muffler to dual 2.5" outlets, tipped with Oem style "Camaro" tips. PRJ fuel rails and regulator, 3.4" pulley and a live tune by Ryan himself. 300# QA1 coilovers in the rear, 2" drop spindles up front, Grand Am vented brakes on all four corners, and brand new just about everything else.

What the car needs:
-Paint
-Upper frame rails

Yep, thats about it.

First, some shots of those frame rails, to get the ugliness out of the way. This was the biggest factor in pricing, but I know I got a fair deal.

Driver side

Passenger side

Passenger side

Ok, now that we've gotten through that, on to the cooler pics!!!

These next few are from Sinister Performance's site.

These next few are a sampling of some of the pics sent to me before I bought the car.

All the rest are from during my ownership. Enjoy!!!

This is a shot of my GT parked next to my buddies 08 Evo at a car show. Both cars got a lot of love amongst the sea of classics and muscle cars.

These are all from a GoPro Hero.

CRUISIN'!!!!

And this is a screenshot of a pull we ran using Pocket Dyno for the iPhone. Reputed as being quite accurate.

I'll let all of that marinate for a bit before I open up the discussion for my plans for the car.

Enjoy!!!

------------------
(TRSX)
[RED] 1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects.

[BLACK] 1985 GT, 3800sc, 4T65E-HD auto, 3.4 Pulley, 3" Cold air intake, 3" Mandrel bent exhaust. Northstar Throttle body, live tuned by Sinister, dropped, stiffened, and brakes. Daily driven!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awesome pics Devin!!!! I like the ones with epic lighting! I can't wait to get our fieros together :P that'll be a fun day. btw its funny to see pics of your fiero with that supercharged decal, and then suddenly its gone in one of the pics lol I has it now hehe XD
Pappy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PappySend a Private Message to PappyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love it Congrats!!!

Would like some close ups of that N* throttle-body mod

Glad you got it - I bet you can fix those frame rails or have em fixed

[This message has been edited by Pappy (edited 09-12-2012).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So much nicer to see these pictures on a screen bigger than 5 mm
On a related note, I read what was spray painted on that box. LOL!

Devin, We have to talk about car work, on yours, the 4.9, my slow fastback [ ], and possibly one more. Call me when you get a chance.

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 09-12-2012).]

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the wheels!. I just picked up some PT Cruiser wheels for mine. tires going on them this week. looks like a fun ride. congrats.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT Fastback
1979 Naked Honda Goldwing

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

So much nicer to see these pictures on a screen bigger than 5 mm
On a related note, I read what was spray painted on that box. LOL!

Devin, We have to talk about car work, on yours, the 4.9, my slow fastback [ ], and possibly one more. Call me when you get a chance.

I'll hop on AIM tonight, if that works for ya.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheRealShadowX

1456 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by Pappy:

I love it Congrats!!!

Would like some close ups of that N* throttle-body mod

Glad you got it - I bet you can fix those frame rails or have em fixed

I'll try to snag those pics soon, if I can remember.

Yep, those rails don't bother me. We've already had a fellow club member with far worse rails and a few club members got together and redid the back end. Good as new now. Just need to buy a set of rails that are collecting dust in my buddies garage and have em swapped out.
spartan_chaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spartan_chazSend a Private Message to spartan_chazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very cool man. Im just about to swap my engine into my 86GT 4spd! looking at threads like this just make me anxious to get it done >.<
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2012 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car - the upper frame rails. If that pocket dyno is right! >.< WOW! That thing is flying!
dizmon_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dizmon_85GTSend a Private Message to dizmon_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are some nice numbers from your Pocket Dyno..... Here's some other numbers 13.03 @ 100mph (SC3800-II, 3.4" pulley / 4T65E-HD). This was prior to adding the Northstar throttle body. The best MPH in the 1/4 mile was 105.4 which was during a different run with a slower ET than the other..something like 13.19. The day I ran the 13.3 ET and the 105.5 MPH was ideal for the motor. Very cool and the barimetric pressure was super high which the supercharged 3800 loves. Enjoy the fast little car... I sure did. Loving the Harley though!!

[This message has been edited by dizmon_85GT (edited 09-15-2012).]

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dizmon_85GT:

Those are some nice numbers from your Pocket Dyno..... Here's some other numbers 13.03 @ 100mph (SC3800-II, 3.4" pulley / 4T65E-HD). This was prior to adding the Northstar throttle body. The best MPH in the 1/4 mile was 105.4 which was during a different run with a slower ET than the other..something like 13.19. The day I ran the 13.3 ET and the 105.5 MPH was ideal for the motor. Very cool and the barimetric pressure was super high which the supercharged 3800 loves. Enjoy the fast little car... I sure did. Loving the Harley though!!

From the man himself!

Thanks for dropping that tidbit!

I appreciate it!

Hope to get it to the track next month and see what I can squeeze out of it! Fingers crossed...

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like it!
I have a weak spot for 85 GTs anyway, since my first Fiero was an 85 GT. (Only mine was white.)
Fast 85 GTs are even better.

I'm guessing that the spoiler and your screen name are merely a coincidence...

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 09-15-2012).]

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I like it!
I have a weak spot for 85 GTs anyway, since my first Fiero was an 85 GT. (Only mine was white.)
Fast 85 GTs are even better.

I'm guessing that the spoiler and your screen name are merely a coincidence...

Thank you!

I have a weak spot for 85GT's as well. This is my 2nd out of 3. It is quick.

Yep, purely coincidence, though it is a funny one, lol.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2012 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pic worthy of an update.

Some of you may recognize the car on the right as Lothar Bacher's "Northern Star". My good friend 86fierofun recently acquired it.

------------------
(TRSX)
[RED] 1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects.

[BLACK] 1985 GT, 3800sc, 4T65E-HD auto, 3.4 Pulley, 3" Cold air intake, 3" Mandrel bent exhaust. Northstar Throttle body, live tuned by Sinister, dropped, stiffened, and brakes. Daily driven!

Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2012 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too have an 85 GT (silver) and have the same exact Dodge Shadow rear spoiler.
I really like it over the factory wing.....(and you can get them relatively cheap at your local PickNPull.
Kit
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Random bump.

Have a flawless set of frame rails in my possesion. Hope to have those on the car soon. Then paint and fun stuff.

..... Also... 99% sure it will be getting a fastback swap.

Love it? Hate it? Yell at me! Can't say you'll change my mind, but let me know what you think!

And last but not least, photoshopped sig! That's a rough idea of what I want the paint to be.

------------------

[This message has been edited by TheRealShadowX (edited 11-16-2012).]

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nah, don't go fastback. I love the look of your notchie with that spoiler.

edit: VVV damn, good call nemesis. That's the reason I told him to nix the fastback swap, that scoop and spoiler work so well together on a notchback Fiero.

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 11-16-2012).]

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you go fastback I want your decklid.
dizmon_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dizmon_85GTSend a Private Message to dizmon_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just my 2 cents..... I like the notchback look myself... but, it's you car now so do what you like, not what everyone else may like.

[This message has been edited by dizmon_85GT (edited 11-16-2012).]

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hm, can't say I'm shocked with responss thus far, haha.

I know this car has a kickass look going already. But I have always wanted to have both a Fastback and a Notchback. I have 2 Fieros and both are notchbacks. I also have much of a fastback swap lying around. If I do swap this car the decklid will end up on my other notchback. I just have a vision for this car, and I think it would have more potential to look exotic as a fastback.

I dunno.

Keep the opinions flowing! I'm listening!
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2012 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DONT DO IIIIIIIT!
PFF
System Bot
DaveC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2012 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaveCSend a Private Message to DaveCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a soft spot for Notchies. Sure, there is the occasional fastback that catches my eye, but only for a fleeting moment, or at least 'til a notchie as purty as yours drives on the scene.

Notchies are cooler
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a quick 'shop that a friend whipped up.

Not doin' it for anyone?

Even if I had these goodies?

This spoiler:

This decklid vent:

This exhaust setup:

These tail lights:

And these wheels:

Meanwhile having the whole car Satin Black, like this:

With gloss candy orange accenting to match the lips on the wheels.

Does that not sound like a good plan? Would that not turn out just absolutely stunning and incredible? Snap necks both in and out of the car? Or do I just keep working with what the car already has going for it?

THOUGHTS! OPINIONS! SHAAAAARE THEM!
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to be a negative nancy but:

Honestly, I don't like the wheels and the orange is a little scary. And I think flat black is way over done.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackEmrald:

Not to be a negative nancy but:

Honestly, I don't like the wheels and the orange is a little scary. And I think flat black is way over done.

Thanks for the input!

I like the wheels really, but they are a tad pricey, so I am open to alternatives.

I LOVE the black and orange combo, so I'm quite firm on that.

I'm not sure what you mean on the black being over done. It's becoming quite a trend on high end exotics, and a rather recent one at that. It's not quite the "Flatt primer" look of old muscle cars, but more a a silky satin look. Heck I just saw IN PERSON a satin white Audi R8 V10 at a dealership. Loved it.
DaveC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaveCSend a Private Message to DaveCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really, really like the notchie look. I do NOT like fastbacks. It seems everyone and their bro wants some sort of fastback styling, but honestly, I think your notchback is as cool as they come. Doesn't look like a blimped up Honda CRX, has VERY cool decklid scoop and matching motif exhaust tips. It just looks "right" the way it is.

If you do the fastback thing I will never talk to you again....OK, just kidding!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaveC:

I really, really like the notchie look. I do NOT like fastbacks. It seems everyone and their bro wants some sort of fastback styling, but honestly, I think your notchback is as cool as they come. Doesn't look like a blimped up Honda CRX, has VERY cool decklid scoop and matching motif exhaust tips. It just looks "right" the way it is.

If you do the fastback thing I will never talk to you again....OK, just kidding!

Again, all valid points.

A close friend is pushing VERY hard for me to do the swap and used the "It'll look like a 300zx or 350z" argument. I told him that wasn't helping, haha. Those are very good looking cars, but they aren't nearly as unique as the Fiero in my eyes.

I do fear a mutiny if I swap though.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I just think the orange is bad. It would look better in red IMO. I also have never liked body-colored wheels, they remind me of the bad candy paint and matching 28" rims on your neighborhood's pimped out 86 Impala.

As for the black, It is way popular here in Houston, so your area may be different. I just figure if you are going to paint it, why not go big and stand out instead of stealth and blending in.

I do really like the body mods you have planned and really dig those tail lights. Any plans for side scoops?
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
darn it, devin. i tried to do a crappy enough job on the photoshop pic to make you change your mind about a fastback :P lol "that picture is horrid, I will never do a fastback swap on this fiero!!" XD
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, I just think the orange is bad. It would look better in red IMO. I also have never liked body-colored wheels, they remind me of the bad candy paint and matching 28" rims on your neighborhood's pimped out 86 Impala.

As for the black, It is way popular here in Houston, so your area may be different. I just figure if you are going to paint it, why not go big and stand out instead of stealth and blending in.

I do really like the body mods you have planned and really dig those tail lights. Any plans for side scoops?

I have a brand new set of IRM or "Archie" rockers already, so those lol.

Funny you mentioned black and red, because I actually think THAT'S a tad played out. I went orange A) because I like the color and B) because it would set me apart from the black and red guys. Again, perhaps this boils down to locality as well.

LOL at the DUB comment. Point taken, though I'm not doing aquamarine on a White Caprice, haha!

I kinda want the stealthy look. Way too many bright glossy Honda's with chrome this and that. I want my car to scare the guy next to me, with a little bit of color to avoid being bland.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheRealShadowX

1456 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by Oosky:

darn it, devin. i tried to do a crappy enough job on the photoshop pic to make you change your mind about a fastback :P lol "that picture is horrid, I will never do a fastback swap on this fiero!!" XD

O.o I kinda expected that comment! LOL.

Try harder next time, your skills are too awesome.
PFF
System Bot
DaveC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaveCSend a Private Message to DaveCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the orange and black. It suits you....but I can't picture TheRealShadowX's car as a fastback. 300Zs (twin turbos that is) are great cars, but Fieros came first, and need to represent in the original and "proud" form that Hulki intended.

[This message has been edited by DaveC (edited 11-20-2012).]

BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Archie rockers look good even though I prefer unribbed IMSA style myself.

As for black and red, it is popular for a reason. It looks mean but is common. If you want to be different why not paint the car orange with black mouldings and trim? I think that would look pretty cool.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Archie rockers look good even though I prefer unribbed IMSA style myself.

As for black and red, it is popular for a reason. It looks mean but is common. If you want to be different why not paint the car orange with black mouldings and trim? I think that would look pretty cool.

IMSA widebody is my favorite flavor of Fiero, but these rockers were a steal from a local friend.

I agree, but For my cars intended use and purposes I don't want something so bright or screaming look at me!

I want something dark, menacing, terrifying. I want my car to show up in people's nightmares, but not look out of place at shows.
DaveC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaveCSend a Private Message to DaveCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:
I want something dark, menacing, terrifying. I want my car to show up in people's nightmares, but not look out of place at shows.

It will definitely show up in my nightmares as a fastback, ha ha! I'm just giving you grief... Do what makes you happy. I'm sure it will look cool regardless!

TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaveC:

It will definitely show up in my nightmares as a fastback, ha ha! I'm just giving you grief... Do what makes you happy. I'm sure it will look cool regardless!

HA! Damn, trying to set a mood and walked right into a punchline.

Well played sir, well played.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think you can do dark, menacing and evil without a low rise headlight set up. Any plans for that? Projector retrofit perhaps?
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think you can do dark, menacing and evil without a low rise headlight set up. Any plans for that? Projector retrofit perhaps?

These

Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheRealShadowX:

O.o I kinda expected that comment! LOL.

Try harder next time, your skills are too awesome.

LOL! i shall try harder next time...mwahahahaha XD those headlights are sweet, btw...if you got those your car would definitely look stealthy and scary lol
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2012 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As much as I like fastbacks, this Fiero looks just plain awesome as a notchback, and I would keep it that way. And this is coming from a guy who is slightly tired of Notchbacks since I have (had) now 4 of them.

Edit: Keep this in mind. With a Notchback, you don't have tail-light or sail panel availability issues, and we have trunk seals that don't rip after a short period of use.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 11-21-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock