Started on: 08-16-2012 12:02 AM
Replies: 15 (1712 views)
Last post by: chriswf on 05-02-2014 09:15 AM
TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ENJOY!!!

------------------
(TRSX) The Zombiero - "Thrice resurrected"
1985 GT, 4 Speed Muncie, 3.4PR V6, 15" Lace GT wheels, Power everything, sunroof, Red with gray effects. Driven and enjoyed daily.

Fiero GT- 2 seater, mid engine, rear wheel drive, H.O. V6, manual rack and pinion steering, fully independent suspension, 4 wheel disc brakes, no ABS, no traction control, no speed limiter, available T-Tops. So, outdated econo-box or classic sports car? You decide.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet! I've used mine too, but I have dared used the suction cups outside the car.
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is that your camera used in the video? I want a suction cup holder thing so I can take videos from inside my car too weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! XD
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Sweet! I've used mine too, but I have dared used the suction cups outside the car.

Yeah, this cam spends most of its time on top of an Evo during autocross runs. A little scary! At least these things seem to take falls well!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 04:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheRealShadowX

1456 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by Oosky:

is that your camera used in the video? I want a suction cup holder thing so I can take videos from inside my car too weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! XD

Nope, it belongs to my passenger, my buddy Kyle. He gets some sweet footage out of the thing!
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What size pulley are you running? Can your car do a burnout without holding the foot brake?
When I was SC I could do a burnout with 16Krpm launch but an idle-12Krpm launch it would just accelerate.
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

What size pulley are you running? Can your car do a burnout without holding the foot brake?
When I was SC I could do a burnout with 16Krpm launch but an idle-12Krpm launch it would just accelerate.

It's a 3.4 pulley, and yes and no.

Sometimes it will just burn the tires without any brake work, other times it just catapults off the line. Weather seems to be the variable though it has burned pretty hard on warm days too. Shrug.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GoPro does a real nice job !

I used a compact Nikon and a PanaVise to shot mine on a causal drive. One of these days I'll have to take it out and get some aggressive footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gB9Vf0a3-o
dizmon_85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dizmon_85GTSend a Private Message to dizmon_85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen that interior before... I'm just trying to remember where??? Must be old age catching up with me. Nice video shot by the way!!!
TheRealShadowX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dizmon_85GT:

I've seen that interior before... I'm just trying to remember where??? Must be old age catching up with me. Nice video shot by the way!!!

HEY!!!! Glad to see you caught this thread!

It is a gorgeous interior isnt it? A good friend of mine put it together. If only I could remember who? Hahaha.
Riceburner98

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2012 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

Wow, what kind of head setup does it take to hit 16Krpm?? Formula One Fiero?

------------------
Bob Williams
(still) working on the 3800 swap... It'll drive some day!

PFF
System Bot
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
5.3 seconds 0-60. not bad.
probably knock of that "0.3" if there is no passenger

or knock off a full second with me riding shotgun because I'm made of helium...at least I'm starting to think like that because I feel high when I hear the whine of the M90...I miss my GTP a little now. I'm blaming you, not in a bad way, just because I can. hahaha

really hoping one of these days I can build my year round 3800SC cruiser Fiero. an yes of course you'll be involved.

though I'm thinking my next engine will make you jealous
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So thats what a a good running 3880SC sounds like.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bah suction cup it just make sure clean surface. I've had 100 mph runs with my balt and it stays fine! the outer case holds fine, I've seen videos of them bouncing before and surviving

------------------

3800 SC/IC Formula whines more than your girl... 12.7@113 330 HP/430TQ
08 Cobalt SS TC - ZZP tuned, K&N SRI, 6k HID's 13.31@107

jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I would have had one of these when I was in Germany. Would have been nice recording some the the 150MPH + runs on the Bahn... Maybe next time I'm over there a few years from now. These are some nice vids though and thanks for sharing!
chriswf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chriswfSend a Private Message to chriswfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

I think gopro has a lifetime warranty on this stuff, if no one has said it already.

My friend found a broken gopro at a garage sale. Mailed it in, got a brand new one back.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock