Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero Club Oklahoma August meeting 12 Aug.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero Club Oklahoma August meeting 12 Aug. by J-Holland
Started on: 08-08-2012 09:33 PM
Replies: 8 (163 views)
Last post by: DefEddie on 01-31-2014 12:45 PM
J-Holland

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2012 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For all of you Fiero owners in OKC or the Oklahoma Area, our next meeting will be this sunday at Coit's Restaraunt at NW 39th and Penn from roughly 3:30 to 5:00/5:15. If you need directions or more information, contact me at 405-360-8103,

Jim
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2012 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to keep it around.

Jim
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2012 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim,

Hope some of your group is coming to RUCKUS XI. Havent seen your group since NTFC's "Spring Fling". Allways good to visit with the Okies.

Mike Parker
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2012 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I expect that we will have several of the guys who will be there this year. This will be the first year in quite a while that I haven't worked the OU game that weekend and the wife and I will probably heading to East Texas to see my folks that weekend if I can arrange someone to walk the dogs. Once I find out who is going, I will post in the Ruckus thread.

Jim
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MIke,
It looks at the moment that Tom Myers, Merrill and Gerald will be there and we may have one or two others.

Jim
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim,

Please let them know about the RUCKUS XI thread in case they or anyone wants a shirt.

Mike P.
DefEddie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to keep it outta archives.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DefEddie:

Bump to keep it outta archives.

Why....
DefEddie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DefEddieSend a Private Message to DefEddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was wrong thread

[This message has been edited by DefEddie (edited 01-31-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock