Hunt Valley C & C by IMSA/GT
Started on: 08-02-2012 08:05 AM
Replies: 3 (167 views)
Last post by: daveyhouse on 08-02-2013 08:49 PM
IMSA/GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2012 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone planning to attend the C & C @ Hunt Valley MD this sat morning? 7:30 - 9:30 @ Hunt Valley Towne Center ( exit # 20 off I-83 ) . More info / pix @ www.6speedonline.com .
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sco77

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2012 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would if it was slightly closer, its only like 40 miles but I still need tires (broken bands).

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - Stock (new to me)
98 GTP - CAI, ZZP 304 3" DP, 304 PLOG, 3.5", Overkill PCM, PRJ wires, Autolite 605s, 180*, STB, Alt rewire, Projectors, 6000k HID, 12" Brakes, GMPP

IMSA/GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2012 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No problem as they meet every sat morning weather permitting. Just a large informal group who like cars ( coffee is optional ). Have seen some come from the BLT / Annapolis area and NOVA. Looking forward to catching up with you when you get those tires.
daveyhouse

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daveyhouseSend a Private Message to daveyhouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey wow thanks for remembering me.
I'm glad your belt is holding up. Sorry but today's economy will not allow me to attend. I also bent the rods on my sbc, so it has been sitting in my garage for a couple years. Have you been on any of Pete's cruises since? I would have loved to have been on the fall foliage cruise he did in the Pocono's.

If I don't see you in the future I'll see you in the pasture, LOL
Dave

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock