Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Spotted: "Red's Fiero" tail light covers, white with T-Tops, Chambersburg PA

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Spotted: "Red's Fiero" tail light covers, white with T-Tops, Chambersburg PA by Hoffedav
Started on: 07-10-2012 11:25 PM
Replies: 8 (710 views)
Last post by: Macs86GT on 09-14-2013 12:32 AM
Hoffedav

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoffedavSend a Private Message to HoffedavEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EDIT: Meant red with T-Tops, not white. Has abunch of white accents though.

Spotted by a friend and wanted to see if this person is on the forums. Pretty small town, this would be only the 3rd running Fiero (incl. mine, which is KIA right now) that I've seen in town, and 6th total.

[This message has been edited by Hoffedav (edited 07-29-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hoffedav

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoffedavSend a Private Message to HoffedavEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump. saw this for myself today. Has white racing stripes, white spoiler, "Fiero" on the rear bumper painted white. Best looking Fiero around here.
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you need to branch out there are tons of fiero's in pa

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an electron blue fiero and I'm just outside of chambersburg pa. I'm in Marion actually.
Hoffedav

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2012 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoffedavSend a Private Message to HoffedavEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

you need to branch out there are tons of fiero's in pa

Well I'm only 17 so its not like I've had long to search lol. and the only shows I go to are the Carlisle ones. But ever since I killed my Fiero (anyone got a spare garage bay? haha) I haven't been interested in looking. Actually quite the opposite, as every time I see one in my town, I feel a little less special.

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

I have an electron blue fiero and I'm just outside of chambersburg pa. I'm in Marion actually.

I think I just saw you today, it was very nice, pm'd.
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2012 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are interested in more shows and activities check www.mafoa.com

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

K-Griff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2013 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for K-GriffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also live in a small town in PA. I have two CJB t-top Fieros. Here is a picture of one of them......

[This message has been edited by K-Griff (edited 03-03-2013).]

FearArrow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FearArrowSend a Private Message to FearArrowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may be late to notice this, but I'm from chambersburg and visit family up there pretty often in my mettalic red Formula ttop I was on 81 heading south and saw someone in a fiero heading north near marion they waved to me. Should we organize a Chambersburg Fiero Meetup? maybe cuise the circuit 2 times, but not 3 or we get pulled over lol.

------------------
1997 Grand Prix GTP-(totaled)
1993 Firebird Formula-(Sold)
2006 Grand Prix GT-(Sold)
1988 Fiero Formula 5spd T-tops - Current Ride
2011 Chevy HHR LT - Kid hauler
Its better to burn out then fade away (but you go through more tires)

Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2013 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol yea i love the 3 times is cruising. I need to get my transmission arm fixed dam thing was welded by previous owner after cracking. I'm guessing that's the root of my shift problem other then that sounds like a good idea.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock