Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Group Buy on SpeedHut custom gauges (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Group Buy on SpeedHut custom gauges by Oosky
Started on: 04-18-2012 09:00 PM
Replies: 99 (3055 views)
Last post by: Amida on 03-07-2014 10:06 AM
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 04:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88White3.4GT:

There's a set price for basic face gauges, its extra for different font and emblems. I bought mine back in 05 i think, they've been working great ever since. White with red flames from the bottom, different font. it came with a switch so they glow blue/green

are they the ones in your white fastback you just showed me pics of in my other thread? they look sweeet! I love the flames lol I just ordered mine the other day, I can't wait to see them in person! I think mine were $116 total, I got their "eurostyle" font and a small logo on the speedo and tachometer.
IP: Logged
88White3.4GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oosky:

are they the ones in your white fastback you just showed me pics of in my other thread? they look sweeet! I love the flames lol I just ordered mine the other day, I can't wait to see them in person! I think mine were $116 total, I got their "eurostyle" font and a small logo on the speedo and tachometer.

OH cool , i didn't remember being able to see the gauges in the photos i showed you LOL. did you buy springs for your car yet?
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2012 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88White3.4GT:
OH cool , i didn't remember being able to see the gauges in the photos i showed you LOL. did you buy springs for your car yet?

lol i can just barely see the gauges in the pics you showed me, if you have better pics I'd love to see them I havnt decided if I want springs or the ball joints for my car yet, I'm going to wait and see how much it settles after its been driven a while first. hopefully it settles a bit more, it already looks like it went down an inch actually...nice surprise I got earlier yesterday lol
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did they already take the gauges down again? I was fixing to order a set for my Formula. Any word on if they will bring them back online?

Thanks,
Amir

------------------

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darn! I want some glow gauges. How can I get a set?
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if they only have the white background now. When I ordered mine a couple years ago, I went with the black faces:

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2014 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it seems to be that way for all of the ones i checked.
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All gauge dials at Speedhut will be discontinued. ORDER YOUR FIERO DIALS NOW . Just ordered a customized set yesterday, spoke with Rachel on the phone to confirm order. If it arrives, then I may order more for the G1 dashes.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

All gauge dials at Speedhut will be discontinued. ORDER YOUR FIERO DIALS NOW . Just ordered a customized set yesterday, spoke with Rachel on the phone to confirm order. If it arrives, then I may order more for the G1 dashes.

Thanks for the heads up! I just talked to Rachel as well and said the same thing to me. She said they have a limited supply left of the Fiero gauge faces. Hopefully they can make them the way I ordered them.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2014 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are a couple on ebay for sale as well. Doesn't look like the have the GT Aux gauges though.
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2014 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In contrast, this is what the black ones look like:

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone is still looking, I posted a set I did not use on eBay. It is a shame they do not make these any longer. They really update the look of the dash verses the dimly lit stock ones.

Here is the LINK TO THE AUCTION IS HERE.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

PM Sent

Replied to, as well as the other 4 PM's about them in the past 2 hours from people wanting to buy them! I didn't think they were going to be this popular. Anyhow, I already put them on eBay, and am just going to ride the auction out. I need whatever I can get for them honestly, AKA highest bidder. I have been working on my car for 3 years, and have just put anything and everything up on ebay to get some cash to finally finish it and get it on the road.

I hope someone from here gets them!

mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The link isnt working

-Mitch
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They still make them.....for now at least. The only difference is that they do not offer the options to customize them directly on their website. You have to call them and discuss what you want which usually means big bucks. They are $90 for the plain faced gauges on their website:
http://www.speedhut.com/eco...-Fiero-custom-dials-

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 03-07-2014).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mitchjl22:

The link isnt working

-Mitch

The link, and the link to EVERYTHING I have on eBay quit working tonight for about 10 minutes. I was panicking as I have just a few hours left on some items that were doing well. (Nothing Fiero related). I was dialing eBay, and was on hold when I refreshed the page and everything appeared again. I could see all my sold items, won items and such, but it showed that I was not selling anything. Strange, but at least
its working again.

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

They still make them.....for now at least. The only difference is that they do not offer the options to customize them directly on their website.

Yea, unfortunately they only have the white gauges. They are a great product, and do not understand why they are not carrying them anymore, after their stock is sold out

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-07-2014).]

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Yea, unfortunately they only have the white gauges. They are a great product, and do not understand why they are not carrying them anymore, after their stock is sold out

I ordered a set of black faces with silver colored font and orange backlighting about 2 weeks ago now. I am away from home right now but I will post a picture when I get home in week or so.
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just received a set a few days ago. white face/dark blue font .
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock