Started on: 04-18-2012 06:20 PM
Replies: 46 (1538 views)
Last post by: avp on 12-13-2013 12:00 PM
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avp:

I would chit my pants if I see that at night on the road from Juarez to Villa Auhumada
IP: Logged

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avp:

Would you share what lights you used on your wheels? I really like those.
avp

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Would you share what lights you used on your wheels? I really like those.

This is the GloRyder product and you can buy it on the following website http://www.gloryder.com/

I hope you have fun with this toy, Greetings

------------------

Fiero 88 the last and best of its kind!!

Chelo Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chelo FieroClick Here to visit Chelo Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chelo FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice car, saludos desde Puerto Rico, we have a club here, end a group in facebook, puedes buscarnos como, Caribbean Fiero Owners Club, we have stock Fieros and replicas or Kit cars, si tienes dudas los muchachos del grupo no dudarán en ayudar....
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think I've ever seen a 4-spoke wheel that I've ever liked, but the set on this black car are nice! Of course the red car that is the main focus of this thread is a pristine example of a nicely modded Fiero as well, thanks for sharing!

avp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chelo Fiero:

nice car, saludos desde Puerto Rico, we have a club here, end a group in facebook, puedes buscarnos como, Caribbean Fiero Owners Club, we have stock Fieros and replicas or Kit cars, si tienes dudas los muchachos del grupo no dudarán en ayudar....

Muchas gracias Chelo Fiero, los buscare para estar en contacto, conosco a William Ortiz por el Facebook que es de Puerto Rico, aunque no se si el pertenesca a su grupo, pero seguimos en contacto, Saludos.

------------------

Fiero 88 the last and best of its kind!!

avp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

avp

31 posts
Member since Apr 2012

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I don't think I've ever seen a 4-spoke wheel that I've ever liked, but the set on this black car are nice! Of course the red car that is the main focus of this thread is a pristine example of a nicely modded Fiero as well, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for your comments Fiero black is the friend, and is a good option its wheels, are nice and sports, I will continue showing pictures of friends with their Fieros, greetings.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock