Enterra by bjc 350
Started on: 03-22-2012 01:24 PM
Replies: 15 (1249 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 12-16-2014 04:01 PM
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been drooling over this for sometime. Glad it's gone, so now I don't have to try to justify it to my wife! Anyone here buy it or know who did?
http://eugene.craigslist.or...pe=T&minAsk=&maxAsk=
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
8k? Wow someone got a deal!!!!

This is my favorite rebody, I hope to own one some day!!! (long shot LOL)
Rallaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2012 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow... Me likey!
Bill Eaton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill EatonClick Here to visit Bill Eaton's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill EatonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was bought by a gentleman from southern Idaho. He owns a Jewelry Store. His plans are to install a N* engine from his own rear end collision - wrecked Caddy with only about 40K miles. His neighbor has supposedly done two such installations and will be helping. There is a very interesting history for this specific Enterra - 1984 model with a V-6 and 5 speed Getrag. Obviously someone did a swap somewhere along the line, since all 1984's had the Iron Duke. Supposedly when the Enterra Factory was in dire straights - mid 1986 - someone came to them and said they would be willing to invest & buy into the company - with the caveat that the factory had to convert his Fiero into an Enterra as part of the deal. He owned a 1984 Fiero, and it was still an Iron Duke powered car when it left the Factory. I do not know the specific dates, but I can tell you this Enterra had the 2nd generation body parts. My previous 1985 (now residing in Ranger, Texas) had the 1st generation body kit, my 1986 that is up for sale right now on eBay has the 2nd generation body kit - and there are quite a few differences. Some 1987 models were produced with what appears to be a 3rd generation body kit (subtle differences from the 2nd generation body kit) and the 2 1988 Enterras produced were a 4th generation body kit with more subtle differences from the 3 generation. This information was obtained from one of the production workers for Enterra and in fact is the person responsible for building the molds and personally built the last 2, 1988 Enterras after the Enterra factory moved to Simi Valley in So. California (after going bankrupt in Burnaby, BC). One of the 1988's is supposedly in Colorado, no idea about the last 1988.
Sorry, I get wordy when I am writing about Enterras. I doubt I will ever own another one, there are just too few of them out there.
Bill Eaton
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill why are you selling the one Ebay? I know it needs work but wouldnt it be worth the fix.
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2012 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill, Thanks for the update. I talked to the owner several times, but just couldn't get past the V6 in an 84. However, I did not go look at the car, though it looked pretty good in the pictures.. It had been for sale for several years, and was on e-bay once, I believe. I've been following yours on e-bay, but the repair of the interior would be over my head. There was a dark gray or black one for sale near Vancouver, BC last fall, but the ad was removed before I had a chance to call. Good luck on your sale, hopefully it will go to a good home.
Bill Eaton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill EatonClick Here to visit Bill Eaton's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill EatonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know this is pretty late to be replying to questions on this thread, I am sorry, I was not following this thread all that much.
As to the one in BC that has been on and off - for sale. It is not really for sale, even when it is listed. A good friend that lives up that way has tried to buy it, multiple times to no avail. Whenever it gets close to being a sale, the woman that owns it says "No, I am keeping if for my son!" and the ad will disappear for awhile.
Diamond Dave

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-14-2014 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Diamond DaveSend a Private Message to Diamond DaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr Bill Eaton turned me on to this Enterra. It is in very good shape but still needs tlc. Miss Lady Lisa owns the most beautiful and loving restoration of one of these cars. Hers was done by Archie and was very exspensive. But in my humble opinion far exceeds tbe dude who restored ground up 3 models of the Enterra. They sold for 350, 450, and 550 thousand dollars. Lisa's is the 4th and best example of Enterra restos. I am not going to sell mine cheap either. Bills right I have all the North Star parts car and a new rebuild NS motor. My mentor can't help me to my dream. My health is an issue. Pictures are only going to show you a nice car with decent interior that has been upgraded slightly like power windows and doors. If your into a car like this you know what it is worth. This is the only 84 in existence. Need more than that your not in the ball park. It is a beautiful car and my personal hear break I won't be the one to take her to the finish line. Original wheels, upgraded to the Muncie and the V6. Waiting for the NS upgrade. New motor was spect ou to around 800 horse with a blower. I don't have the blower but I have everything else including custom intake with 90pd new injectors.
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2014 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Diamond Dave banned! What did I miss?
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2014 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bjc 350:

Diamond Dave banned! What did I miss?

I guess you missed the part where he trolled and threatened people.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2014 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

I guess you missed the part where he trolled and threatened people.

Link?

PFF
System Bot
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2014 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife says I'm on here way too much, but I missed the mess! A link?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2014 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/132384.html

Yeah, that one, Patrick. :-/
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2014 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, that one, Patrick. :-/

So you're telling me that Dave got banned in December for a thread that died off last April?

If that particular thread was the reason for Dave being banned, then I think at least one other person from that thread should've also been shown the door.

Pretty disgusting when someone can't even post their opinion on the use of catalytic converters without being jumped all over.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-16-2014 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

So you're telling me that Dave got banned in December for a thread that died off last April?

If that particular thread was the reason for Dave being banned, then I think at least one other person from that thread should've also been shown the door.

Pretty disgusting when someone can't even post their opinion on the use of catalytic converters without being jumped all over.

Oh, I wasn't paying attention to the dates. Didn't realize he'd just posted on Sunday. I totally agree with you about that thread. Don't know if it was the exact cause of his ban, but the way he behaved in that thread, the ban doesn't surprise me if he continued to send threatening PMs to people.

Or maybe he just had enough negatives already, and someone saw some post from him and gave him another that put him over the threshold.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2014 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...the way he behaved in that thread, the ban doesn't surprise me if he continued to send threatening PMs to people.

I don't agree with how Dave reacted in that thread to the baiting, but I completely understand why he got upset.

He had started his own thread and expressed why he felt catalytic converters were a good idea to retain on our cars. Several members here felt he was then fair game to mock and ridicule. No one forced these people to read that thread if they were too delicate to handle a opinion other than their own.

I exchanged several PMs with Dave and suggested he just let it go, as in the grand scheme of things, it matters squat if other people agree or disagree with our beliefs on an internet car forum. I also warned him that it's risky for a relative newcomer to be up front and outspoken with the way the rating system is set up here. I'd therefore be quite surprised to hear that Dave continued to send anyone else PMs after that thread died out eight months ago.

Anyway, I'm disappointed to discover that someone with a Enterra can't even post about it here any longer.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock