Started on: 01-08-2012 03:53 AM
Replies: 27 (2458 views)
Last post by: mitchjl22 on 08-28-2013 11:25 PM
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2012 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally had time to build my web site

www.fieroking.com

Check it out

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC OBD II
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)
www.fieroking.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2012 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroking:

Finally had time to build my web site

www.fieroking.com

Check it out

Joe Sokol

Looks good....
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2012 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I looked but didn't find your location in the website.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2012 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I looked but didn't find your location in the website.

About 34.6 miles east of me.

FieroKing Customs is located in Northern Idaho. Joe is maticulous in his builds, a master at wiring, and has built some great Fieros. He is currently building a Lamborghini Reventon kit for a customer out east. He has proven his reliability to this community, and his builds continue on as show winners.

Check out his new web page, and if anyone is thinking about a swap for their pride and joy, seriously consider Joe. He is a wonderful, honest fellow, and has the ability to make your dreams come true.

I know he has experience in twin cams, Alante intaked 4.9 Caddys, LS4's, turboed LS4's, and of course the 2.8. He has worked out transmission tap shifts, tach connectivity, and RFD interfaces. Justin (JP87) is doing the fiberglassing fit and finish for FieroKing Customs, and has over a quarter century of glass experience. Really a good group of folks that I know.

Tony

------------------

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-08-2012).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-10-2012 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Siggy link test, and a bump...

Tony

Edit: Thanks again Danyel!

------------------

Fieroking Customs

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-10-2012).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Highly recommended!

Nolan
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
Edit: Thanks again Danyel!

UR Welcome brother !
hairballrm

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2012 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those of you who have never met Joe and seen his work, you should.

His 88 4.9 Formula

Murcielago

My personal favorite is Dogcreek's LS4

No extractor hood here.

What are those buttons on the wheel for? Tuning the radio?

Pride in craftmanship

------------------
"Now you too can see in the dark."
http://projectorretrofit.com/

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2012 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
stickboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2012 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stickboySend a Private Message to stickboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a post about the chin spoiler on the yellow formula?

[This message has been edited by stickboy (edited 01-19-2012).]

Redphone1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2012 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Redphone1Send a Private Message to Redphone1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe and his wife Ann are truly wonderful people. I met them several years ago at the Fierofest held in Richland, Washington every August. After realizing how knowledgeable and passionate he is about fiero's, I decided to hire him to build my 4.9. Joe's craftsmanship and attention to detail is 2nd to none. Like with any project, I had some issues that needed to be addressed, and that is exactly what he did. I only mention this because (all too often) those of us that are less mechanically inclined are pushed out the door and forgotten about once the bill has been paid. Not only did Joe resolve the issues, he made some additional upgrades that made even more of a positive impact. AND, because I live in Oregon and he lives in Idaho, Joe offered to meet me approx 1/2 way (in Washington) and take my car back to his home from there. Joe is very honest and fair priced, and I wouldn't consider taking my car to anyone else for this type of project. I would strongly encourage anyone who is interested in experiencing a great show, and wanting to see several of Joe's custom upgrades to attend the 2012 Fierofest, you will NOT be disappointed.

Dave
8IS ENF
PFF
System Bot
bowrapennocks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bowrapennocksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe does incredible work. You often can see many of his creations at FieroFest in Richland WA in August

http://nwfierofest.com/

I missed last year, but I think there were five of his engine transplants there. I am doing a 4.9/ 6 speed swap in my 87 and Joe has been a great resource to ask 4.9 questions.
Jim
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hairballrm:

No extractor hood here.

I've often thought of doing something like that... although I couldn't decide where the best place to vent the air would be. Its hard to tell in the picture, but where exactly is it being vented to?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-22-2012 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dogcreek vented out the wheel well. It actually works. When the fan kicks on, an amazing amount of air rushes out. Really nice way to vent the car, and keep a stock look from the outside.

Tony
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't see that they've done any 3800sc swaps. Who specializes, or does the best 3800sc swaps on the Westcoast & PacificNW ?

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 01-22-2012).]

jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the pics and the lambo kit. I miss hanging with you guys up there in Tri-Cities. keep the Fiero faith going.......
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, with a little practice and experience this guy could get pretty good! Seriously.....Wow!
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2012 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't done a 3800SC Yet been to busy with LS4 swaps. However that doesn't mean that I won't.

To everyone Thanks for all the kind words.

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC OBD II
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)
www.fieroking.com

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumperoo...

Tony
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-05-2016).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-05-2012 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe and I had already spoken about that, and d
definitely count me in. We want to show some of our Inland Northwest Fieros off to you.

Tony

Edit: Heck I'll let you drive my GT out there.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 07-05-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hairballrm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2012 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump from Oregon!

------------------
http://projectorretrofit.com/ Please Like me on Facebook

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2012 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
somehow that photo, the big fiero headlights don't look bad at all..
the wheels/black paint , it works..
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2012 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hairballrm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe, here is bump to plug your first rate work
FieroKingCustoms.com

I was serious about the 4.9 hillclimb Fiero. Let talk about that again.
BTW I just went live with a new website. Check it out!

------------------
http://projectorretrofit.com/ Please Like me on Facebook

Asphalt Risin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Asphalt RisinSend a Private Message to Asphalt RisinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like quality work. I wish there were shops like this in my area.

Does anyone know anything about this car? I remember seeing it used on a fiero store catalogue from...... ( 2008 maybe )
Awesome looking car.

------------------

mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for Joe... nice to see you again this year at fiero fest. Hope your yellow formula is doing ok! I loved the ride - It was super fun! Your work is great Joe!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock