Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  On my way to Whoedeanies with my Blue 87 GT 5spd (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
On my way to Whoedeanies with my Blue 87 GT 5spd by Tweeter
Started on: 11-18-2011 10:34 AM
Replies: 57 (2226 views)
Last post by: jscott1 on 10-18-2014 12:47 PM
Tweeter

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2012 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pappy:

Tweeter that looks freakin outstanding!

What size pulley is that?

Incredibly jealous now

3.25" and SS innercooler
IP: Logged
PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you decide its too much trouble to post home, please let me know.

And remember those Germans drive on the wrong side of the road....ohh no wait so do you lot.

Have fun.

Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL will do but ill be there atleast 4 years
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you mean the English drive on the wrong side...we tend to drive on the right side of the road.
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2012 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well time for another update.

We found a place to live. Schmittweiler, Germany has parking for 3-4 cars. Most places here have parking for 1 or 2 Fiat 500 or Geo Metro sized cars only.
The car shipper said my Fiero will be here 12 March then about 1 week to clear customs and 1-2 days to have it shipped to me by truck.

The

is awsome but man why in the world does a smart car idle along at 100KHM in the left lane when they are in a
zone?
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2012 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you all made it okay! You are going to have to explain the signs to some as I would assume some have never seen them.
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2012 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
German sign for Freeway

End of speedlimit restrictions (AKA for us americans lets see how fast our car will go before we have lift off or we rear end a smart car going 100KPH because the driver of said vehicle decided with out checking his mirrors to get over in the left lane to pass a slow truck.

[This message has been edited by Tweeter (edited 02-19-2012).]

Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2012 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tweeter

253 posts
Member since Nov 2011

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I think you mean the English drive on the wrong side...we tend to drive on the right side of the road.

As Tow Mater said in Cars 2 why is everybody on the wrong side of the road.

Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2012 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tweeter

253 posts
Member since Nov 2011
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update

Car arrives at the water port around 12 March. I already have the customs forms to get thru german customs. So lets hope its a fast turn around time for trucking down to my area.

I also ordered a few parts that came in yesterday.
Rear Decklid Strut Kit and shifter cables from Rodney Dickman

Also bought a front license plate bracket from a forum member that arrived the other day.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope all is well tehre in Euro land!!!
PFF
System Bot
MountainHiBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2012 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MountainHiBlue87GTSend a Private Message to MountainHiBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great looking car and very nice install!!!!

------------------
1987 Fiero GT - 2006 3800 Series III Drive by Wire; Ported & Polished by TrippleEdge; 1.7 Yella Terra Full Roller Rockers; VS Cam; Tuning by Darth; WCF CAI & 1 5/8 Stainless Headers, 3" Exhaust, Power Steering & Much More; MSD Coils & Wires; Porsche (Brembo) Calipers on 13" Viper Rotors; 18X8 TSW Indy Wheels; Paint by Phoenix Auto in California City.

Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2012 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car made it to Germany.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2012 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
<Tweeter breathes a sigh of relief>

Best of luck, man!

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jason, we need some updates!
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well guess its time I take some time off from work and fix my Fiero.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow... A blast from the past.

Best of luck.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tweeter:

Basic info about German Autobahn

Wow! After reading the rules for the autobahn...the Germans must freak out driving on the US interstates where none of those rules are followed. Which would explain why the US accident rate is nearly twice what it is in Germany despite our oppressive speed limits. Best we have in Texas is 85 mph on a toll road.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock