Started on: 02-15-2011 11:29 AM
Replies: 55 (6112 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 07-11-2023 08:09 PM
Fiero STS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wondering how many Fiero go-karts are out there. Please tell if you have one and what color it is. I understand ther were about 500 made and there were two colors white and red. So 2% are accounted for.

I have two an Indy and a red Dr. Pepper one.
Fred has two, both white Indy
The MFF club owns one. Use to be red, now is painted like an Indy.
Kev has a body for one, white Indy
Paced 84 has one, white Indy
Boomtastic has one complete, white Indy, and one body special Clay young with "Dole" paint.
There is a body in California, I have seen one on craigs list.
GTMN has one
Songman Pace car body only
Blakeinspace body only
Mypontiac2 white Indy (pepsi)
The Prez red body only. ( in California )

[This message has been edited by Fiero STS (edited 09-16-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one purchased a few years ago.

Ron T.
Historian
Indy owner

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

Jonesy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeremy at the Fiero Factory has one..
SeperatedSoul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeperatedSoulSend a Private Message to SeperatedSoulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by paced84:

I have one purchased a few years ago.

Ron T.
Historian
Indy owner

you should post a pic i have never seen one!
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2011 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SeperatedSoul:

you should post a pic i have never seen one!

As you wish!

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Fred's Pace cars.

Pretty neat little thing, I saw it in Frazee at the Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show.
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The founder of our club, Paul Duff, had one. When he got out of Fieros, he sold it to another club member, Jerry Burrow. Jerry had a full size Pace Car, and used to show the two of them together. Jerry also got out of Fieros a few years ago, and sold the Go Kart. I never heard who he sold it to. It was white, like Fred's.
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2011 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Jeremy at the Fiero Factory has one..

That one is actually mine, but on display there. I also own the body to the cart that was given to Clay Young (driver of the Dole IMSA car). Pix are on my website. Bird Mini Cars from Omaha, NE built these. Feel free to email me directly if you'd like more information as I don't post here often.
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So far 1% accounted for.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who had the second Go-kart at the Frazee show? There was two go-karts there, i know that for a fact.
hinesb1890

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hinesb1890Click Here to visit hinesb1890's HomePageSend a Private Message to hinesb1890Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought fieros already were go-karts, sounds redundant to me! (but really those things look sweet I want one)

------------------

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Who had the second Go-kart at the Frazee show? There was two go-karts there, i know that for a fact.

Minnesota Fieros Forever (MFF) Club's car.
PFF
System Bot
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GTGeff

2032 posts
Member since Dec 2001
[

Double post.

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 02-17-2011).]

Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow only ten Fiero Go-karts left in existance (that we know of). The ones listed: Fred has one, the MFF club, Kev, Paced 84, Boomtastic 1 kart and one body, 2 bodys in California, and the two that I own.

[This message has been edited by Fiero STS (edited 02-21-2011).]

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2011 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tim, I have two. Double secret plans for the second. It is rough, but for $25, I will not complain.

Mark, GTMN on PFF has a Fiero Go-Kart body also.
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Fred, I will add them to the list. Do both of yours have one piece rims or two piece rims?

[This message has been edited by Fiero STS (edited 02-22-2011).]

Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Songman informed me that he has a Pace car body no chassis.
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are any of the Fiero Go-Karts going to make it to Frazee for The Tyler Shipman Show and Turkey Days parade?
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There were two there last year... don't see why there would be any fewer... perhap more...
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can almost say there will be 2 for sure and maybe up to 4 of them...

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's
1984 SE Daily Driver

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one, body only. It has the Matco sponsorship badging... not many of those left.
mypontiac2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mypontiac2Send a Private Message to mypontiac2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the look on the kid's face; like he's saying: "Where is it written that a member of my pit crew gets to sit on MY rear bumper!?"
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking through the thread I have noticed that the Pepsi karts have the gray around the bottom while the non Pepsi karts are all white.

[This message has been edited by Fiero STS (edited 04-08-2011).]

marc-alan

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for marc-alanSend a Private Message to marc-alanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We just picked up one, so count us in, its white, with the silver bottom and red stripe above it. Also, instead of Indy Pace car on the side it has the name of a Pontiac dealership.
86 toy

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 toySend a Private Message to 86 toyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by marc-alan:

We just picked up one, so count us in, its white, with the silver bottom and red stripe above it. Also, instead of Indy Pace car on the side it has the name of a Pontiac dealership.

I bet you found it on craigslist...
marc-alan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for marc-alanSend a Private Message to marc-alanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
as a matter of fact, yes we did. Was it yours?
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2011 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen crazy prices for factory peddle gas and electric cars. Recently on an auction show one went for over 15k for a 60s GM Camero i believe. I think you may find all GM model cars are worth real money almost as much as the real thing.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2011 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe CenTexIndy has one.
FieroScott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2011 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroScottSend a Private Message to FieroScottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just picked up a Dr Pepper one from the origional owner today. He got it when he was 10, he is now 37, it hasn't been started since he was 13. The throttle cable is borke but otherwise in very good condition.

------------------
88 Red GT 5sp T-Top CJB #1139
88 Yellow Formula 5sp
87 Black GT 5sp
87 Med. Red SE Auto T-Top
86 Black GT 4sp T-Top (Black Knight)
84 IRM (Prototype) Turbo Fastback T-Top
Dr Pepper Go Kart

FireGirl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2011 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FireGirlSend a Private Message to FireGirlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG Those are so sweet! I have never heard of these before! I'm getting one and when I have a kid, it will be his/her first car!!! haha
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This may be a "Too_pid" question but after seeing that guy sitting on the back of one I'm wondering if the body is metal or plastic.

Spoon

------------------
Two yeast spent their entire life "about 2 days" discussing what the purpose of life could be and not once did they even come close to the fact that they were making champagne. Quoted by: Unknown

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2011 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a video of one in action. Driven by Carter Shipman, at the First Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show. This was him getting used to it, before driving it in the parade.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 09-16-2011).]

Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2011 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

This may be a "Too_pid" question but after seeing that guy sitting on the back of one I'm wondering if the body is metal or plastic.

Spoon

The body is fiberglass.
FieroScott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2011 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroScottSend a Private Message to FieroScottEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a couple Pictures of our Dr Pepper Go Kart.

------------------
88 Red GT 5sp T-Top CJB #1139
88 Yellow Formula 5sp
87 Black GT 5sp
87 Med. Red SE Auto T-Top
86 Black GT 4sp T-Top (Black Knight)
84 IRM (Prototype) Turbo Fastback T-Top
Dr Pepper Go Kart

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2011 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there is one for sale here in reno that is a DR. pepper car guy wants $900 seems like a fair deal!
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2012 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/2921320424.html
2 fiero go kart bodies. 1 is the red Dr Pepper car the other is the 1984 Indy Pace car. Both are in amazing condition I also have 1 frame but it's in bad shap. They have no cracks maybe a little scratched but in great shape. I'm trying to see what they are worth or what I can get for them so give me a call if you are interested! 4-1-9-5-7-9-0-2-2-9 thanks Nate!
cunninghamsean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2012 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cunninghamseanSend a Private Message to cunninghamseanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one it is white with pepsi logos like the one pictured above.

Sean
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2012 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What engine did these come with? Any pics? The one above has a Briggs, is that original?
Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do I get one of these?
I want one for my son!

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keeip it 'mostly' that way. But I just got the 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lou and Blue

1349 posts
Member since Dec 2013
If anyone knows of one please PM me.

[This message has been edited by Lou and Blue (edited 06-16-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page