Build thread - 84 Convertible by MarineFiero
Started on: 02-17-2010 01:56 PM
Replies: 143 (7134 views)
Last post by: CowsPatoot on 10-03-2013 02:14 PM
MarineFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll ask Cliff to change the title of the thread when I name it!

So here's what I'm starting with. 84 Fiero Convertible. 225,000 miles but the PO says it only has 60,000 on the motor.

Now, I won't be starting this for a few weeks but I'm starting to gather ideas.

And it begins...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
congrats.... looks like the same type of top used by a shop in Windsor, Ontario.

If it was me (and I had a convertible fiero), I would make fake sail panels with extra material and have it snap down in the back. I would have to dig up some photos of my Holland Pontiac conversion, to better explain it.

J.

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 02-17-2010).]

MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks.

I do agree and I think I understand what you mean. I think the convertible top looks kinda silly just squared off like that.

However, the top won't be on that most of the time I'll be driving it.
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MarineFiero

1026 posts
Member since Aug 2008
I don't have it in my possession yet so I can't verify...

But didn't 84's have a different decklid with different vent covers? Could this not be an 84? Or just a swap to a different lid?
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It should have a different decklid and vents.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MarineFiero:

I don't have it in my possession yet so I can't verify...

But didn't 84's have a different decklid with different vent covers? Could this not be an 84? Or just a swap to a different lid?

You are correct, 84's had a large center vent in the decklid and blank side vents.
Someone must have switched them, because the 85-88 is a better design, even more so for a convertible.
I can tell its an 84 because the headlight switch is black and not gray. But the trunk release and rear defogger are gray, so they must have been added later also. Which makes sense, because if they put on a different decklid, they must have added the remote trunk release at that time.
Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's definitely potential here. I think an aero body, or even non-aero from the latter years, could do that thing wonders.

[This message has been edited by Valkyrie (edited 02-17-2010).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

You are correct, 84's had a large center vent in the decklid and blank side vents.
Someone must have switched them, because the 85-88 is a better design, even more so for a convertible.

I agree. The center vent in the 84 decklid is a PAIN because water pours right onto the engine and the 4-cylinder's exhaust manifold. You're better off keeping it as it is.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

I agree. The center vent in the 84 decklid is a PAIN because water pours right onto the engine and the 4-cylinder's exhaust manifold. You're better off keeping it as it is.

Don't forget the C500 is right there too in 84's. What a great idea.
Plus I have seen some cases were high wind actually snapped the decklid in half due too not much structural support as the later ones.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 02-17-2010).]

MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh definitely. One of the first things I'm doing is getting rid of the bumper pads. I'm going for a smooth sleek look.
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MarineFiero

1026 posts
Member since Aug 2008
So for colors. It has a black top so I think I'll go with a black interior. I know it'll be very hot with black leather on a convertible with probably no air conditioner but that's ok.

And for the exterior...

Probably black rims too.
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking Aero look, painted round molding to match the color or the car, 90MM Hella light conversion ( ), black and gray Mr. Mikes covers, stock rear wing with TLG low profile stands, new 5 spoke rim, Rodney's lowering Ball Joints (1 inch)...whattaya say boss hehe
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Might need help with all that Brian.

I was thinking maybe no moldings and possibly shaving the door handles too. I'd really like a smooth look on this. And I'm not sure about a wing. If I take off the luggage rack, I may opt just for a small lip spoiler. Definitely Mr. Mikes. Thinking all black with the matching green stitching. I'll be doing some of the trim inside in that color as well to break up the black. I do think 5 spokes would be good and I am absolutely lowering it. I'm trying for a corner carver here.

As for lights... PO says they work but I think this thing is begging for flush mounts. Especially if I go aero. Again, thinking of smooth lines.

[This message has been edited by MarineFiero (edited 02-17-2010).]

MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MarineFiero

1026 posts
Member since Aug 2008
South carolina isn't one of those crazy rust states is it?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Might need help with all that Brian.

I was thinking maybe no moldings and possibly shaving the door handles too. I'd really like a smooth look on this. And I'm not sure about a wing. If I take off the luggage rack, I may opt just for a small lip spoiler. Definitely Mr. Mikes. Thinking all black with the matching green stitching. I'll be doing some of the trim inside in that color as well to break up the black. I do think 5 spokes would be good and I am absolutely lowering it. I'm trying for a corner carver here.

As for lights... PO says they work but I think this thing is begging for flush mounts. Especially if I go aero. Again, thinking of smooth lines.

I'd be honored to help ya bossman

Knowing now that you are painting it a different color, I can get a better idea of what to suggest.

As for the wing, only reason I suggested the Fiero wing with TLG flush stands is because I think it would look much better than a lip spoiler or a luggage rack.

I like the shaved molding/door handles idea, wanted to do that myself. Think it looks better honestly...Maybe figure out a way to incorporate some Beretta or some early to mid 90's cutlass ciera handles (the ones that sat at the back of the window frame and pulled forward)... Or shave the handles completely and install a door popper solenoid with a remote keyfob

Lemme kick some more ideas around and I'll send ya a message later
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Modd a fastback for it with some Gt bumpers.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Modd a fastback for it with some Gt bumpers.

You aren't very bright are you

ITS A CONVERTIBLE, DUH!
RockyBalboaLives

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockyBalboaLivesSend a Private Message to RockyBalboaLivesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh definitely. One of the first things I'm doing is getting rid of the bumper pads. I'm going for a smooth sleek look.

If I were you I would get rid of those UGLY side scoops also, they just don't look right... I am having a vision.. 1988 Formula.. yes that is the way to go.. .... That settles it, PM me and I will give you my address so you can send those to me, remember I am doing YOU a favor, you want this build to be special right? As a bonus, I will even pay shipping...

Looks like a pretty good starting point, I think I will be keeping my eye on this build but ONLY if you get rid of those UGLY side scoops and send them to me..

[This message has been edited by RockyBalboaLives (edited 02-17-2010).]

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RockyBalboaLives:

If I were you I would get rid of those UGLY side scoops also, they just don't look right... I am having a vision.. 1988 Formula.. yes that is the way to go.. .... That settles it, PM me and I will give you my address so you can send those to me, remember I am doing YOU a favor, you want this build to be special right? As a bonus, I will even pay shipping...

Looks like a pretty good starting point, I think I will be keeping my eye on this build but ONLY if you get rid of those UGLY side scoops and send them to me..

I have to agree with him on the side scoops Boss. They don't really fit what you are going for me thinks...They stick out too damn far...IMO, the IMSA style scoops or the Munson style ones with the center bar cut out and stainless steel mesh installed from JimmyS would look better...

Add a front hood vent and a V8 Archie waterfall and dash kit, painted in black with green accent lines on a green car..DAMN! lol
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

You aren't very bright are you

ITS A CONVERTIBLE, DUH!

You arnt the sharpist tool in the shed are you.... Its for the fastback taillights you mook.

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You arnt the sharpist tool in the shed are you.... Its for the fastback taillights you mook.

Who needs fastback tail lights...nice, but more of a pain in the ass than coupe lights...

Besides, tough to find for cheap, unless they are busted up. Why bother when you can mod the coupe lights.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who needs fastback tail lights...nice, but more of a pain in the ass than coupe lights...

Besides, tough to find for cheap, unless they are busted up. Why bother when you can mod the coupe lights.

Go back to the off topic area. This is for fiero owners only

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go back to the off topic area. This is for fiero owners only

How bout you eat it

Edit: Oh wait, you already did last week How'd that concrete taste by the way?

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 02-17-2010).]

MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK Children! lol Simmer down.

I have to agree with him on the side scoops Boss. They don't really fit what you are going for me thinks...They stick out too damn far...IMO, the IMSA style scoops or the Munson style ones with the center bar cut out and stainless steel mesh installed from JimmyS would look better...

Add a front hood vent and a V8 Archie waterfall and dash kit, painted in black with green accent lines on a green car..DAMN! lol

I happen to disagree about the side scoops but we'll see. And no Rocky, you can't have them lol.

I do agree with the waterfall and probably the dash kit.

pk86 it's SharpEst, not sharpist. (jk man) But points for correctly using "mook" in a sentence.

Brian, I was considering fastback lights but blacked out coupe lights may be better. However, I really like the mod that adds corvette lights but I can't think of the name or who sells it.

Brian it's not cool to make fun of the gyroscopically challenged.
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MarineFiero

1026 posts
Member since Aug 2008
And yeah I was thinking of just installing door poppers. Or sealing the door altogether and just stepping over the door into the car. Make it a roadster and forget the top. That would make a nice clean line from the bumper all the way back through those "ugly" side scoops.

If I make it a roadster, I can add a nice rollbar with a high mount stoplight or roll hoops.

[This message has been edited by MarineFiero (edited 02-17-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK Children! lol Simmer down.

I happen to disagree about the side scoops but we'll see. And no Rocky, you can't have them lol.

I do agree with the waterfall and probably the dash kit.

pk86 it's SharpEst, not sharpist. (jk man) But points for correctly using "mook" in a sentence.

Brian, I was considering fastback lights but blacked out coupe lights may be better. However, I really like the mod that adds corvette lights but I can't think of the name or who sells it.

Brian it's not cool to make fun of the gyroscopically challenged.

Pisa and khines sells the corvette lights. Get the khines pisa's quality sucks.

MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks PK... Kahines is actually the one I was thinking of.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMAO!

I think you are thinking if Pisa tail lights.

If you like the blacked out coupe lights, why not do what I was planning to do? Change all the lenses in the housing over to red, tint the outer light, and use white LED's for backup lights? I happen to have a set of red lenses already cut to fit where the white ones are, and I also have the extra bulb holders from an 85 coupe light harness Good example of the tinted coupe tail lights is LilDevil's on his red Notchie. They looked friggin' sweet! Think I have pics around here somewhere I can show ya.

As for the dash kit from Archie, good idea Although one word comes to mind if you do it Digital!

Here's what I was thinking: Green painted car, black waterfall and dash. Paint your shift surround trim, etc with the same green as the rest of the car. Do the blackout all red lens tail lights. Aero bumpers, shaved door handles/molding. Electric door openers and remote locks. Mr Mikes black and green leatherette (or leather if you want to spend that much) skins, paint the Fiero logo on the steering wheel in the same green color as the car and leave the rest black...Green carpet that is close to what the car is painted in (to contrast with the black seats and black waterfall). Low profile headlamps or flush mounts, and some good fogs tucked into the bumper...

Got a few more ideas, lemme see if I can't photochop something together. Can you get me a pic of the car from the rear with the top off?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LMAO!

I think you are thinking if Pisa tail lights.

If you like the blacked out coupe lights, why not do what I was planning to do? Change all the lenses in the housing over to red, tint the outer light, and use white LED's for backup lights? I happen to have a set of red lenses already cut to fit where the white ones are, and I also have the extra bulb holders from an 85 coupe light harness Good example of the tinted coupe tail lights is LilDevil's on his red Notchie. They looked friggin' sweet! Think I have pics around here somewhere I can show ya.

As for the dash kit from Archie, good idea Although one word comes to mind if you do it Digital!

Here's what I was thinking: Green painted car, black waterfall and dash. Paint your shift surround trim, etc with the same green as the rest of the car. Do the blackout all red lens tail lights. Aero bumpers, shaved door handles/molding. Electric door openers and remote locks. Mr Mikes black and green leatherette (or leather if you want to spend that much) skins, paint the Fiero logo on the steering wheel in the same green color as the car and leave the rest black...Green carpet that is close to what the car is painted in (to contrast with the black seats and black waterfall). Low profile headlamps or flush mounts, and some good fogs tucked into the bumper...

Got a few more ideas, lemme see if I can't photochop something together. Can you get me a pic of the car from the rear with the top off?

Are you making fun of my green car?
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no PK he's not lol. Look up a bunch of posts and see the color on the jeep that I am thinking of for the car.

I like most of your ideas Brian. I gotta find a pic of that notchie you said. I don't like the green carpet idea though. Too much green. I only want subtle traces of the green in the interior. Stitching on the shift knob and steering wheel. Center panels on the seats maybe. Door trip pieces. The surround trim on the dash. Stuff like that.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah, I see. Only reason I suggested the carpet was so that it would contrast the rest of the car. Particularly the dash and waterfall, would make them stick out better. You saw how my firewall was with the gray carpet after I recovered it in black vinyl right?

Are you making fun of my green car?

Shoulda kept your mouth shut Now I am

Bah, too easy...forget it
PFF
System Bot
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also impossible (extremely expensive) to find that color carpet.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ah, I see. Only reason I suggested the carpet was so that it would contrast the rest of the car. Particularly the dash and waterfall, would make them stick out better. You saw how my firewall was with the gray carpet after I recovered it in black vinyl right?
Shoulda kept your mouth shut Now I am

Bah, too easy...forget it

Its still faster than your duke... Nor marienefiero. You bringin that thing to carlisle?

MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When's Carlisle?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its still faster than your duke... Nor marienefiero. You bringin that thing to carlisle?

How many times do I have to tell you: I care about this why?

Brad, check out http://www.automotiveinteri...cc/84_88fieroacc.htm

Recommended by Mr. Mike. Tell em he sent ya, and get free shipping I recommend going with the 80/20 loop carpet. They have all sorts of green, and their prices have come down since I last check em. Maybe go with a dark olive green or dark green, just enough to offset all the black and not look tacky (why anyone would use lime green I have no idea...sounds like a bonehead PK86 upgrade )

You working tomorrow boss? If ya want, give me a call when ya get done, we can go over some ideas

I gotta run though, unlike some people (Rick), I have work early in the morning

Carlisle is usually in June btw

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 02-17-2010).]

MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I think I have plenty of time to decide on interior decorating. haha

PK I'd like to take it to Carlisle. we'll see if I have to work when it is and if I have the car even running by then. It won't be done, but running would be nice.
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MarineFiero

1026 posts
Member since Aug 2008
Ok 25th-27th in June. I will be working that Friday and it's possible I'll be in France or Scotland for the weekend but we'll see. Something to look forward to though!
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok 25th-27th in June. I will be working that Friday and it's possible I'll be in France or Scotland for the weekend but we'll see. Something to look forward to though!

Ya know, have I told ya lately how much I hate you I'd love to go to Scotland lol

Lucky bastage hehe
Marko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkoSend a Private Message to MarkoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I wouldn't give to have that convertible in my driveway.

Get the top re-dyed.

Touch up the paint.

Put a Beechwood interior in it, (grey is so dull in a white car...)

V-6 , 4 or 5 speed manual, good sound system, and drive the dickens out of it during the summer.
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2010 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of sound, I already have the head unit I'll be putting in. It won't fit my Reatta so I should put it in something!

http://www.sonicelectronix....RADE+TO+VM9313-.html

Jensen VM9312 HD. DVD, cd player, 7" flip out video screen, HD radio, Navi, ipod and a/v interfaces.

I know Jensen isn't that great but I actually like this unit.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock