Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I need to get me one of these Vendettas! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I need to get me one of these Vendettas! by jscott1
Started on: 09-23-2009 03:16 PM
Replies: 57 (4090 views)
Last post by: Khw on 09-17-2015 11:45 PM
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exotic cars naturally are appealing, but I never really liked replicas. But has anyone seen this Original Design kit before?

Looks sweet and it's not trying to be anything it's not. Very nice looking.

http://www.gagliardidesign.com/vendettae1.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been keeping up with it. It's a very unique twist on the Murcielago design (which no matter what you argue, it's based on that even if it's unique). They've got two different styles to choose from, but I'm wondering how many kits they've actually done. I keep seeing the yellow and white one and am wondering who has actually used their services or bought a kit.
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doesn't look like they prefer to sell the kit. This is one of those rebodies I wouldn't mind doing one day...
greasemonke50613

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
User Banned

Report this Post09-23-2009 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greasemonke50613Send a Private Message to greasemonke50613Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i actually kinda like that...
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would say its trying to be a lamborghini... its definitely nice, but I wouldn't call it original

------------------

Check out my build!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html

mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
they are awesome,the pics of this one and another keep surfacing different places ,i like this one
Neolithic Shadow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neolithic ShadowClick Here to visit Neolithic Shadow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Neolithic ShadowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no radiator?..how's the cooling setup on this thing?..maybe under the car, look at the bumper...i think it looks nice, but i think it has too many mercielago (sp?) styling cues. i love how they cut the fiero seat in the chassis pic lol
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neolithic Shadow:

no radiator?..how's the cooling setup on this thing?..maybe under the car, look at the bumper...i think it looks nice, but i think it has too many mercielago (sp?) styling cues. i love how they cut the fiero seat in the chassis pic lol

HI all

The radiator is infront of the rear wheels.... They are not selling kits, at least at this point.. There is a build thread with some pix going on at madmechanics.com, ARI's kitcar site now named this........ Yes, there are 2 different bodies, but IIRC, the only difference is in the nose design.....

Personally, I disagree with the statements of it not being unique... Yeah, it is based upon the murcie, but I think it has too many design cues that are unique.... Remember, the law says that you need to only change a replica's body by 10% in order to not have lawyers on your back.......

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The radiator is in front of the rear tire.
Neolithic Shadow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neolithic ShadowClick Here to visit Neolithic Shadow's HomePageSend a Private Message to Neolithic ShadowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

The radiator is infront of the rear wheels.... They are not selling kits, at least at this point.. There is a build thread with some pix going on at madmechanics.com, ARI's kitcar site now named this........ Yes, there are 2 different bodies, but IIRC, the only difference is in the nose design.....

Personally, I disagree with the statements of it not being unique... Yeah, it is based upon the murcie, but I think it has too many design cues that are unique.... Remember, the law says that you need to only change a replica's body by 10% in order to not have lawyers on your back.......

ooooh thanks! i see, now i feel dumb lol

Rolling Thunder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting radiator placement:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by Rolling Thunder (edited 09-23-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

I agree. It definitely evokes the look and feel of the Murcielago but without trying to be an exact replica. And it has many unique styling cues of it's own.

It would be a nice ride, but right after you took delivery you would have to drop another $10-$15K to get it a decent motor. There is no way I'm driving that with a stock 20 year old 2.8V6 under the decklid.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2009 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have followed the development of this car also and agree it looks totally stunning especially from a side and frontal view.

The rear treatment is kind of cheesy IMO, and i think if he had just changed the slope of the front nose or rounded it like an aero nose or just something different than a murcielago, you would have something totally unique but with the flavor of the lambo.

As is, most will call it an attempt at a lambo clone, when it is really something different than it appears.
Yeah no kits on this one, the guy just does turnkeys as i can't blame him, cause someone would otherwise certianly just splash his body and begin selling them as their own.

Nobody is laying down turnkey money to splash hehehehe.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 09-23-2009).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

I have followed the development of this car also and agree it looks totally stunning especially from a side and frontal view.

The rear treatment is kind of cheesy IMO, and i think if he had just changed the slope of the front nose or rounded it like an aero nose or just something different than a murcielago, you would have something totally unique but with the flavor of the lambo.

As is, most will call it an attempt at a lambo clone, when it is really something different than it appears.
Yeah no kits on this one, the guy just does turnkeys as i can't blame him, cause someone would otherwise certianly just splash his body and begin selling them as their own.

Nobody is laying down turnkey money to splash hehehehe.

It's a clone, especially from the front. I applaud his talents (seen in the roof, side vents), but he could've created something totally new and unique. However, he's way ahead of the replicas... they're stuck on the clone pipe.

Although, he did throw in a V8.
greasemonke50613

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-24-2009 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greasemonke50613Send a Private Message to greasemonke50613Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
would somewhat like 2 know where that top is kept in the event of a rainy day...if its on board or what. would love to have this thing!
Riceburner98

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know the guy who is building them, as well as the guy that "inspired" them.... (I build the HVAC controllers for them) It started off as a Lambo deal gone bad, original owner lost $1,000s on a crap builder who just "took the money and ran" so to speak. He was able to get the partially finished car back, but lost $$ on the deal. The car was then taken to the builder of the Vendetta, who had a (probably fairly botched) kit to start with, and turned it into what you see. (well, that's the first one. The 2nd (white) one has some nice improvements) Due to the original bad builder's mechanical problems the poor guy (owner of the yellow car) hasn't been able to drive it more than a few miles since it's been done. It's a nice car, I hope to get one some day. He does partial and full builds, Fiero or tube chassis but yes, he doesn't sell just the bodies any more...

There's more pics and info at Kitcentral.com ( http://kitcentral.com/index...14c3654c2a16f510a55d )

and Madmechanics.com ( http://www.madmechanics.com...of-gagliardi-design/ ) (22 page thread!)

[This message has been edited by Riceburner98 (edited 09-24-2009).]

greasemonke50613

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-24-2009 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greasemonke50613Send a Private Message to greasemonke50613Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im really really wanting one of these...
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lot of work on the chassis why not just build a new tube frame. Looks like the rear cradle and floor pans are the only thing left.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The cost of the wheels along will cause many Fiero to go into convulsions; Did you notice the Brembo brakes? If they're not the plastic cover-overs then that'll cost you 5k. Thus you're looking at a 50k plus toy.

Riceburner98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Lot of work on the chassis why not just build a new tube frame. Looks like the rear cradle and floor pans are the only thing left.

I thought one reason was mentioned in this thread, but couldn't find it above... If you do a tube frame you need to source *everything*, including the pedal assemblies, hydraulics, shifter, gas tank, suspension parts, etc, etc..... That can add up to HUGE money in addition to the $12k frame. Plus, this frame already existed when the car was brought in to create the body on. And yes you can build a tube frame from scratch / plans, but he prefers to work on the bodies and such; it's not a quick job to scratch-build a frame.
Riceburner98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Riceburner98

2179 posts
Member since Apr 2002

Originally posted by madcurl:

The cost of the wheels along will cause many Fiero to go into convulsions; Did you notice the Brembo brakes? If they're not the plastic cover-overs then that'll cost you 5k. Thus you're looking at a 50k plus toy. [/IMG]

The estimate for a "cheaper" version similar to the wheels he uses is around $4k. for 20's. If that's the cheaper version, I don't think I can afford the real ones! The rears are 14" wide. Tires would be another $1k I'd guess, maybe more. He's building 9 of them at the moment, so it looks like someone likes them!

PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Riceburner98:

I thought one reason was mentioned in this thread, but couldn't find it above... If you do a tube frame you need to source *everything*, including the pedal assemblies, hydraulics, shifter, gas tank, suspension parts, etc, etc..... That can add up to HUGE money in addition to the $12k frame. Plus, this frame already existed when the car was brought in to create the body on. And yes you can build a tube frame from scratch / plans, but he prefers to work on the bodies and such; it's not a quick job to scratch-build a frame.

I understand but check it out

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/048610.html

I guess you could use the front fire wall and floor to keep the VIN number. It just seems like a lot of extra steel but it is a "convertible" so I guess it’s not too out of line.
$55000 is a lot of money for a hacked up Fiero, that’s not a flame but you know that as soon as anyone sees the strut towers and Fiero chassis they will make that connection and it won’t matter how much it cost or how well it’s built.
Riceburner98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember watching that frame build and thinking it was some of the best (and quickest!) work I'd ever seen... As with anything, there are exceptions to the rule. I doubt 99% of the guys building replica cars could put together a frame half that nice in twice the time. Which is why there are frame companies you can buy one from for $12k.. But yes, $50k or more for something with a modified Fiero frame is questionable to most serious car buyers. (the ones with the $$ to drop cash for one of these) The nicer replicas with replica frames and everything are closer to $100k in the end however...
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Exotic cars naturally are appealing, but I never really liked replicas. But has anyone seen this Original Design kit before?

Looks sweet and it's not trying to be anything it's not. Very nice looking.

I agree that is an amazing work of craftsmanship, but I disagree that it's an original design that is not trying to be anything. That design has Lamborghini written all over it. It's amazing, but it's the Lambo that Lambo did not build.

Bob
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Riceburner98:

The estimate for a "cheaper" version similar to the wheels he uses is around $4k. for 20's. If that's the cheaper version, I don't think I can afford the real ones! The rears are 14" wide. Tires would be another $1k I'd guess, maybe more. He's building 9 of them at the moment, so it looks like someone likes them!

There's the "catch 22." "In for a penny, in for a dollar." In order to pull this build off you need the best if not--- near best parts. Otherwise it would be let down. People will automatically assume it's a replica or maybe a custom made car, but cheaping out would kill the look and so too will a 2.8 engine in the back.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

but I disagree that it's an original design that is not trying to be anything. That design has Lamborghini written all over it. It's amazing, but it's the Lambo that Lambo did not build.

Bob

Well I agree it has Lamborghini written all over it. But anyone that knows Lamborghinis will instantly know that it's not a Murcielago or any other Lambo model. And it's not trying to be a 100% faithful reproduction of any model of Lamborghini, so from that perspective it is original.

My car has stying cues from the Great Blue Chop top but I didn't set out to make an exact replica.

I stumbled upon this car on the net, didn't know the history, and I hope to see one in real life. As for the frame, if you started with a tube frame it would be nearly impossible to make it street legal. You could slap a Fiero VIN on it but that wouldn't pass inspection in any state where they actually look for that.

Which brings up another point, how many folks will spend $55K for a kit car based on an 85 Fiero? There are at least 9 but it is a very small market. I know if I had 55 large I probably would be looking at a used Z06, but I like the look of the Vendetta better.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 09-24-2009).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://www.madmechanics.com...-of-gagliardi-design

Its a nice looking car but I agree for $50000 I would be looking for something that started out as a super car.
Now put another $10000 into a drive train and you have something. I love the interior.
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of the guys on the Solstice forum just bought one.....

His name is "Madmods," he is the "Madcurl" of the solstice world...

http://www.solsticeforum.co...gger-vendetta-58154/

------------------

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon Fiero:

One of the guys on the Solstice forum just bought one.....

His name is "Madmods," he is the "Madcurl" of the solstice world...

Interesting...I hope he doesn't paint it lime green.

I think it would get old real fast telling people that the car is NOT a Lamborghini.
Dash

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2009 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DashSend a Private Message to DashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its dead sexy
mad style
and i think the thing about it that i like the most is that the cockpit is pushed so forwrard. like, theres enough for a jet turbine behind the passenger compartment
(suggestion maybe?)
madmods

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madmodsSend a Private Message to madmodsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Interesting...I hope he doesn't paint it lime green.

I think it would get old real fast telling people that the car is NOT a Lamborghini.

Haha thats me. Heres the latest photoshop. My wife wanted red and automatic. I wanted white with a manual. We have agreed on red with paddle shifters.

I don't know much about the fiero, but I am learning and this website is the bible of fieros. I built one of the craziest custom f430 nosed solstice, so you
can say I am a Pontiac guy. I bought Jesse's 88 3800SC fiero and I plan to twincharge it with a turbo. I fell in love with the vendetta. I like it more then a real murci.
I love the sides alot and the rear is cool. The front is too murci wanna be. I am going to change it to something cool as soon as I find something different that looks good also.
Normsfiberglass does all my custom work. I know he does a ton of fiero stuff.
Bear with me guys, I will be asking alot of questions and using the search button too. I don't know much about the 3800, so I joined their website. Here is my
solstice:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2661209

[This message has been edited by madmods (edited 10-01-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome madmods,

i have followed your work and your solstice for a long time, both fantastic. In case most didn't know Madmod's solstice landed some air time for the latest The Fast and The Furious movie !

You picked a great guy in Norm to do some of your custom glasswork. I agree 100 % that the side of this car looks better than a murcie, but the nose is too murcie like. Change that and you will have an absolute killer car !

Looking forward to seeing the progress on this one !

BTW why not shape the nose sort of like this car, the wooden splinter supercar ! It almost looks like an aero nosed fiero.

http://www.joeharmondesign.com/

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-01-2009).]

BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2009 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy meat onions, batman! I'm not a big solstice fan, but that car is pretty frickin' sweet! Awesome job!

Dave

------------------
BAZOOKAFIERO's Junk

"You giveth, I taketh away"

madmods

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madmodsSend a Private Message to madmodsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks guys. The fast & furious was fun, but all the good scenes and stunts got cut from the movie. Not to mention some bad ass cars. The producer is not a car guy and it showed. At least they cut some the ricey cars out.

I should have my fiero on thursday around 2pm. I heard that the car runs good but the tach and speedometer do not work. Plus the ac compressor is out. Those are going to be my first actions. I'm going to twincharge her after Franco at vendetta gets the body on. So I need help. I was thinking of just buying a cleaner wiring harness from loyd. I heard he tuned the ecm.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was on the Kitkar forum today and notice that the Vendetta fiberglass kit is on sale. 8k or something (not that I'm interested in buying the kit... just letting you know) .

http://www.gagliardidesign....completepackage.html

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-17-2010).]

madmods

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2010 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madmodsSend a Private Message to madmodsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The vendetta arrived home.

I got a hold of a revention front end, not to sure if I am going to use it.

I debadged the rear end. I thought the letters killed the look. I pulled out my heatgun and hit the letters.

I added a license plate light with a light in it to light up the rear plate.

couple of pics at work
madmods

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madmodsSend a Private Message to madmodsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Arizona85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arizona85GTSend a Private Message to Arizona85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to come see that car!!! Thing is smoking gorgeous. Actually both of your cars are gorgeous!

[This message has been edited by Arizona85GT (edited 07-13-2010).]

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

I was on the Kitkar forum today and notice that the Vendetta fiberglass kit is on sale. 8k or something (not that I'm interested in buying the kit... just letting you know) .

http://www.gagliardidesign....completepackage.html

Website now lists the body kit as "no longer available" now.
Guess they only sell the turn-key and the chassis but not the body.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 07-13-2010).]

10speeder

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2010 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 10speederSend a Private Message to 10speederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well that is cool.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock