Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiona "the build thread" Lots of pics. so 56k warning (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiona "the build thread" Lots of pics. so 56k warning by rcp builders
Started on: 05-08-2009 12:29 AM
Replies: 90 (4790 views)
Last post by: rcp builders on 03-27-2015 03:54 PM
rcp builders

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a shiny nickel in it for you, if, you can guess what this is?

Will have an installed picture tomorrow with a better update. Ray
IP: Logged
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Duct work for new bumper, should keep the air going where I want it.

Have to cut and reuse the old lock rod. Created a new rod for inner door handle. I will tack weld the 2 together and then trim off old one.

Both doors are mounted and both inner door handles just not when I took these pics.

Few parts from the Fiero Store.

Ray
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Finally getting things in primer and blocked out, now need to figure out color scheme. Ray
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2013 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that interior is looking amazing! I wish I had the fiberglass skills that you do! That is the one MAJOR thing holding me up in getting my car back together..... I can picture it in my head, and just do not know where to start. I can not wait to see the finished product!
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Happy Thanksgiving, Ray
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That interior is looking AWESOME...Keep up the great work.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rcp builders:

I am planning to pull a mold because the Honda bumper is fiberglass and there would be to much body filler
any how. I have to learn how to use gelcoat first I think. I want to finish the interior before I jump into the bumper
and other ext. mods.
That's a good idea about the IMSA side skirts, I'll have to look at them again. If I recall they were glassed in pretty
heavy and a little on the rough side.
I would prefer to buy a set from OH I don't know maybe someone who has made a set that already compliments a Honda-Fiero
hybrid bumper, You know of any? LOL Have always loved your car.

Well thanks for commenting and any pit falls you can warn me of before I cut these bumpers up would be appreciated.

Thanks again Ray

Not to hijack but)

What ever became of that IMSA here. I was just looking for a thread where another guy found that car, It would have been a hell of a kit to pick up just to pull a mold from or even repair. I just hate Seeing IMSA''s go that way... As the whole world knows I love those cars and this one is the last of the Wide body styles I'm missing (stage II)

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-28-2013).]

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Not to hijack but)

What ever became of that IMSA here. I was just looking for a thread where another guy found that car, It would have been a hell of a kit to pick up just to pull a mold from or even repair. I just hate Seeing IMSA''s go that way... As the whole world knows I love those cars and this one is the last of the Wide body styles I'm missing (stage II)

Sadly it went to the crusher!

Widened fenders, I widened them an 1 1/4" at this point and about 3/4" right over top of wheel. This will help cover the front of the tire (always hated how they stuck out).

Will pull molds in couple weeks. This arrived the other day.

Ray
rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2015 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2015 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rcp builders

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rcp buildersSend a Private Message to rcp buildersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay