Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  After 3 years, It gonna run...and fast! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
After 3 years, It gonna run...and fast! by MOBILE
Started on: 04-17-2009 08:31 PM
Replies: 81 (4147 views)
Last post by: Gall757 on 10-26-2015 08:09 PM
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

What do i need that for ???? All i have to do is get Adam to pull the bin-file after a few pulls on the street, send it to Brian at Intense & he can change the file as need be & send it back

But that will still take you all summer to get that done..

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4..V8 swap someday.
1997 Grand Prix GTP 161k miles and going strong.
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd For sale
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd,Steel Wheels
1986 Fiero Base Coupe 5spd..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

IP: Logged
PURPLE REIGN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And YOU of all people should talk ?????? LOL !!!!!
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So Friday night we swapped the rocker plates around and they definitely seem to line up on the valves better. Then filled it up with oil and cranked it over until it was all prelubed.

I then placed an order for a custom PCM from Intense, and a pro version of HPTuners. Now I just have to wire the dumb thing and figure out how to tune it!!

Chad

------------------

Intercooled SC3800 II/III mated to a Getrag. 19's with 13" Brakes on all 4 corners. 5 years in Avionics & 15 years in Car Electronics Experience.

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MOBILE:

So Friday night we swapped the rocker plates around and they definitely seem to line up on the valves better. Then filled it up with oil and cranked it over until it was all prelubed.

I then placed an order for a custom PCM from Intense, and a pro version of HPTuners. Now I just have to wire the dumb thing and figure out how to tune it!!

Chad

Be sure to scan all the time while running that Intense PCM. They are well known for causing issues.....

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 03-16-2010).]

darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why would you get the pcm from them if you are getting HPT anyway?

I suggest you start with a 98 base file at least if you are going to get a PCM from those hacks as you cant change your OS after you unlock it in hpt.
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Be sure to scan all the time while running that Intense PCM. They are well known for causing issues.....

OH GOODY... What should I look for?

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

I suggest you start with a 98 base file at least if you are going to get a PCM from those hacks as you cant change your OS after you unlock it in hpt.

I needed a PCM, and they had a package deal going where they set it up for free. Being that I am not experienced with HP yet, I just had them set it up as a '98 and do the easy crap so it should at least start with my current mods. Delete the evap, egr, trans stuff, change limiters, 42lb inj., etc. I told them I'm running the S1X with the north* and LQ MAF and an intercooler, so I don't know what all they messed with...

So I should just wipe it and load a stock 98 file? I do have a few acquaintances that are very good with HPT in the LS1 market, would they be helpful with the 3800 PCM?

Thanks much guys.

------------------

Intercooled SC3800 II/III mated to a Getrag. 19's with 13" Brakes on all 4 corners. 5 years in Avionics & 15 years in Car Electronics Experience.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doesn't matter.....it'll be light years before it's running anyhow, so while were all racing Jetson's cars at Mach 10, Chad will still be figuring out 1990's wiring & PCM code
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Doesn't matter.....it'll be light years before it's running anyhow, so while were all racing Jetson's cars at Mach 10, Chad will still be figuring out 1990's wiring & PCM code

Whats with all the smack talk? Positive encouragement works better, it seems like he's at least "trying" to do something on it, which is better than leaving it on a backburner.
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Whats with all the smack talk? Positive encouragement works better, it seems like he's at least "trying" to do something on it, which is better than leaving it on a backburner.

Since you don't know this..Mobiles car is at PURPLE REIGN shop on one of his lift's..
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

Since you don't know this..Mobiles car is at PURPLE REIGN shop on one of his lift's..

Yep. And it has been there for a long time...
As a matter of fact, when I was last at Purple Reign's shop, I believe there was half an inch of dust on MOBILE's car.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2010 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Like they said, it's a long time running joke. All in fun of coarse, Chad is one of the best buddies a guy could have. But !!!! this car has been with me going on 4 years now on a lift since the series one died. In fact i bought another lift simply for that accommodation. For the short time it DID run, previously you'll see in this pic it has been with me since my FIRST shop between 2001 & 2004 !!!!!! i have a better pic, but PIP isn't working
PFF
System Bot
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Yep. And it has been there for a long time...
As a matter of fact, when I was last at Purple Reign's shop, I believe there was half an inch of dust on MOBILE's car.

Well...The dust has been removed. Washed it to help the motivation factor.

Here are some of the parts I keep collecting. Time to stop spending money and start installing all this crap...

First, my exhaust idea. I spend 2 hours on the freeway each day with a getrag, and the high RPM's caused my old Flowmaster to drone really bad. So, this time around I'm trying a quiet stock replacement crossflow muffler for a 3rd gen Camaro, and a 3" Electronic Cutout from DMH. It's varible, and with the Headers that Purple Reign is building (some day ) it should have plenty of volume and flow when I need it.

I'm cleaning up and reusing my old Dual 4" exhaust tips, which fit perfectly in the GT bumper, and look obnoxious.

Next, a new Innovate LC-1 Wideband O2 sensor for Shawn to install after the Y-pipe. I'll use this with HP Tuners, and an Analog gauge that you'll see in a minute.

And lastly for today, Speed Hut overlays, with matching Speed Hut Revolution gauges. These are awesome. All the gauges have min/max recall, settable warning lights for min and max, all Full Sweep electric stepper drive motors with high quality transducers. I'm using 6 total. I'm replacing the volt and oil and adding a water temp for the intercooler between them, then 3 more on the pillar for BOOOOST, fuel pressure, and an analog Wide Band Air/Fuel gauge.(pre-programmed to work with the Innovate LC-1).

Speed Hut was a dream to work with, and because I bought a fair amount, he threw in all kinds of extras for free. I even had him add a 1,000rpm to the tach and set the red line for the 3800

I'm working on the wiring as we speak. The PCM is re-pinned for this install, and I'm currently rewiring all the sensors. 6 weeks until the Frazee days...

------------------

carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome... glad to see you're still at it!

There have been no electrical fires in our Saturn yet either...

Next, a new Innovate LC-1 Wideband O2 sensor for Shawn to install after the Y-pipe. I'll use this with HP Tuners, and an Analog gauge that you'll see in a minute.

I want one of those so bad...

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 06-10-2010).]

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Awesome... glad to see you're still at it!

There have been no electrical fires in our Saturn yet either...

I want one of those so bad...

I can't wait to start tuning this thing!!

Here is some proof that the header project has begun!! (again ) Shawn is mocking up pipes on a junk long block at his shop.
He slaved over them this weekend and completed the rear bank. They look awesome! I get some pics soon. Hopefully we'll finish the front bank this weekend, then off to get them ceramic coated...

------------------

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see he's working at his NORMAL speed ..

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4..V8 swap someday.
1997 Grand Prix GTP 161k miles and going strong.
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd For sale
1987 Fiero Coupe 5spd,Steel Wheels
1986 Fiero Base Coupe 5spd..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had to wait a bit longer than usual (2 years) but his progress lately is lightning fast!!

Here is a few quick teasers of the pipes tacked into place. Hopefully we'll finish them this week, and get them off to be coated...

The Front:

And the Rear:

Now I'm working on wiring and the fuel setup.

Chad

------------------

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You made Shawn buy gas for his welder? LOL
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

You made Shawn buy gas for his welder? LOL

HA! No he actually bought it himself. Along with a new tip, finding out that the last tip he bought the guy sold him the wrong one... Welder works very good now. Both sides are done, along with the Cone Engineering collectors that have turbulence tips on the inside. Makes them easier to seal welding too. Now onto the Y-pipe...

Chad

------------------

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMFG like YOU have room to talk !!!!! I have to try to keep this place alive AND do side/fun work, slacker !!!!

Like i said anyhow, i will have built headers & exhaust and it'll all rust off the block before it ever runs anyhow !!!!!!!
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL...

It's good to be in MN...
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, here is another update... I was thinking the other day about why I had my passenger carpet out. OH YEAH, duh, because every once and awhile my heater core LEAKS!! So I threw in a new one. And while I was at it, I had Napa search for another core for my intercooler. I just didn't like how the fins were bent over right at the outlet of the blower. AND ZZP wanted $175.00 Napa found one, and it is a perfect match to mine.

Fiero Core: $65 Intercooler Core(which is made much better) $44.00

Here is Shawn slaving away at notching the decklid. After a little welding, my painter buddy Dave picked up the decklid and took it home to do some fiberglassin'

More to come... 3 weeks until Frazee...

------------------

PFF
System Bot
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here we are the Saturday before the show. I'm still wiring, and here's a pic of Shawn's skills. I just got them back from Ceramic coating. Hopefully we'll put them on this weekend so we can finish the rest of the exhaust...

------------------

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

I believe that Intense Racing locks their programs so HPT becomes useless. As for that guys PCM's; they've had more problems with them than you can shark a stick at. Use a stock GTP and go to work on the tuning yourself. If you make simple changes to the tuning and take your time, you will get to the optimum power point after several tries.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, after spending an extra week in the hospital with my son after surgery, I wasn't able to finish the car for Tyler's Frazee show. It's 90% done, and should be ready in a few weeks. Still contemplating bringing it to the show unfinished. If so I'll really need to clean it up tonight!!

~Chad~

------------------

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, after spending an extra week in the hospital with my son after surgery, I wasn't able to finish the car for Tyler's Frazee show. It's 90% done, and should be ready in a few weeks. Still contemplating bringing it to the show unfinished. If so I'll really need to clean it up tonight!!

~Chad~

My offer still stands. I could help out for a couple of hours after 8 PM. I'll give Shaun a call later about the great gathering tonight.
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2010 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a shot of the engine tonight. It a crappy phone pic, but you can see it's coming along. I installed the Purple Reign low mount alternator bracket/dog bone mount. I removed the stock chassis dog bone bracket from the shock tower back when I installed my series I SC engine over 10 years ago. Shawn will be fabricating something new to replace that hopefully in the near future.

I didn't want to use the stock Fiero alternator, so I located a new 2nd gen CS130 with the internal fans from a 95 Buick that has mounting holes 180 degrees apart. It is a 105 amp, which should be plenty for what I'm doing. With a little custom work, it fits like a glove.

More to come this week. The wiring is over half done. Soon I'll be working on wiring the Speedhut revolution gauges.
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2010 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MOBILE

768 posts
Member since May 2002

Originally posted by GTGeff:

My offer still stands. I could help out for a couple of hours after 8 PM. I'll give Shaun a call later about the great gathering tonight.

I should have offered you a rag when you stopped by!! I think I was there until 3:30am that night...

It was good to see all the MFF guys and PFF guys in Frazee, and on the trip up.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
as this hilarious thread can't die...........reread the first post carefully as his story changes every day "3 years ago i pulled my smoking series 1" followed by "3 years of getting my drivetrain together" that's right folks 6 years plus that post was in April 2009, without a whole lot different Um, and the part about the wiring being done in the next few weeks........yeah

Ask Cliff to change the thread title every year as the digits roll
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2010 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chad, you should not feel bad. Most of my home improvement projects are 90% done as well.
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tonight I removed the shifter and installed The Rodney Dickman Getrag Shifter Rebuild Kit. It is another awesome product from RD. The shifter was very sloppy before, with lots of play in all directions. With the new bushings, shims, and replacement parts, I am 100% confident that it is BETTER than new. Highly recommend this to anyone. I also have his short shifter and short throw kit, along with a ton of his other products...

------------------

Intercooled SC3800 II/III mated to a Getrag. 19's with 13" Brakes on all 4 corners. 5 years Avionics & 15 years Car Electronics.

85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update?
PFF
System Bot
Riceburner98

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice bump!

Sounds like my build, except mine's been sitting outside for years instead of in a shop.. Finally back to it this month and it's been great fun! Yours is looking very good by comparison though..

I have to ask - do you have a P/N or a "donor" vehicle for the intercooler heater core? I'm going to machine my own IC housing and that looks like a great unit. Prefer not to have to sift through them all at Autozine if I can help it!

------------------
Bob Williams
(still) working on the 3800 swap... It'll drive some day!

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! notice he posted this in April 2009, the car has now left the shop incomplete, the same way you saw the last pic, and now sitting in his garage with most stuff still in boxes !!!!!! LOL !!!!!!

Hey Chad, will that thing even be done for your kids college fund ???!!! Better start looking for parts in the "vintage" section LMAO !!!!!
Riceburner98

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Poor Fiero... At least it's in a garage and not in the grass!
jwrape

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jwrapeSend a Private Message to jwrapeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gorgeous garage

------------------
86 Fiero 2M4 Silver, and 86 GT

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Um.......so does it run ??? ( snicker snicker ) Come on man, that thing hasn't run since 2005 !!!!
s550w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2013 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for s550wSend a Private Message to s550wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He shouldn't feel too bad....I bought 2 at once. Guy had been rebuilding the engine for one...I haven't done anything to it since I bought it in 2002. I did have hte 4-cyl engine rebuilt in the other one though....
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chad... do it!

Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At the start of this thread - "After 3 years, It gonna run...and fast!"

That was 5 years ago... this project has been going on longer than the Fiero was in production.
Jimmy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2015 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySend a Private Message to JimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silicoan86:

At the start of this thread - "After 3 years, It gonna run...and fast!"

That was 5 years ago... this project has been going on longer than the Fiero was in production.

This project has been going on longer than I have been out of Fieros
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock