rourke_87_T-Top by rourke_87_T-Top
Started on: 01-22-2009 02:55 PM
Replies: 159 (6464 views)
Last post by: cam-a-lot on 03-01-2016 03:13 PM
daveg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2009 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davegSend a Private Message to davegEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice to meet you, and nice project you have.

daveg
IP: Logged
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2009 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'86 T Top I pulled the drivetrain out of this car, 4 spd. went to Dan (Fieroflyer). The rest of the car is just parts, I'll be cutting this one up after I finish removing the top. The spaceframe is too far gone to be salvaged, I bought it as a parts car for $500.

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 04-24-2010).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm putting it back together with Rodney's 1/2" lower ball joints, adjustable upper ball joints, Eibach lowering springs, Koni 4 way adjustable's and 1" front bar.

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 09-19-2009).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2009 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I installed the aluminum Getrag clutch slave from RD last night, I ordered the clutch repair line expecting the worst. The line fitting was seized inside the old slave, the instructions included also make mention of this common problem. I unbolted the slave and held it by the lower fitting with a large pair of vice grips, with a mini die grinder and cut off wheel, I went up and down the length of the boss until I was just about a thousandth from the threads, it just spun off by hand. I did get to into the thread a bit in a couple spots but just put a bit of teflon tape around the fitting before re installing it into the new aluminum boss. bled it and works good. The steering rack bolts that broke off were an easy fix as well, I used a centerpuch and a 4lb hammer, each of the backside nuts has three small tackwelds that will break free pretty easy if the bolts are rusted enough to break off. I had the cross member removed, I was going to swap it out with an extra '86 cross member that I had been preparing until I seen the difference side by side. The '87 front cross member has more bracing for strength and stiffness, where the A arm bolts to and on the bottom to prevent flex. I haven't noticed any interference with the 1/2" lower ball joint and the Eibach springs using a 15" diamond spoke wheel, but it is pretty low, got the alignment into the ballpark and took it for a test drive, air deflector scrapes the sidewalk getting out of the driveway. I'm going to replace the rear inner and outer tie rods with RD's before getting a proper alignment.
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2009 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I rebuilt the headlight motors with RD bushings, I use a 13 mm socket to keep brushes held back while I tie the 6 lb. fishing line. then remove the socket and set the armature in place, so easy a caveman could do it.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2009 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking fiero Seem coming together great
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a pic of the 87 T-Top with the Eibach's installed up front, I also used RD's 1/2" lowering ball joints.
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rourke_87_T-Top

1347 posts
Member since Jan 2009
I bought a new set of Pirelli P6's 4 season, for my daily driver, '87 SE automatic, has the trailer hitch on it. I wanted to make sure I'm not going to have any uneven wear issues but, I had a clunking in the front end that was annoying. I had a bad front right ball joint a few years back and neglected it, even though I eventually got it changed out, the vibration / oscillation caused wear in the front crossmember sleeve, where the upper A arm bolt goes through. Since I had an extra front crossmember I compared the play in the upper A arm bolt through the sleeve, I easily determined that it was severely worn and scrap. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/100642.html //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/105830.html I pulled the front crossmember out, but of course, crossmember bolt broke off in the frame rail. had to cut a small access hole to get a mini die grinder in there, a day to grind it down. I called RD for some quality ball joints, I will never use the Moog's again and I just curse those Nylock nuts.

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 02-11-2010).]

Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rourke_87_T-Top:

Here's a pic of the 87 T-Top with the Eibach's installed up front, I also used RD's 1/2" lowering ball joints.

Love the wheels
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
15 lbs. each http://centerlinewheels.com...p?mw_id=46&sw_id=915

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 11-24-2009).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rourke_87_T-Top

1347 posts
Member since Jan 2009
The plan, though I'm a recent member, I've been working toward these projects for several years, I've hit a few bumps and distractions. It has allowed me a little more time to think things through. I originally bought the T-Top car because it had a 5 spd. Getrag, I was going to use the tranny for a Northstar swap. I ordered the Holley 950 ,harness, from Alan Johnson at chrfab.com back in May 2003. I was busy with a few other things, renovating house etc. Fiero's sat around for a few years. I'm getting my projects back on track again, made a lot of progress this past year. I enjoy reading through the different builds, learned a lot. I'm not an automotive mechanic so this is a challenging and expensive project. The economy this past year has hindered my progress but also allowed me to do much more work myself than ever before. The '87 T-Top is far from finished, I have an aluminum flywheel and want to change out the original clutch, it needs paint and to finish the interior. I added some nice tan leather seats. details, details. I'm happy with the stock drivetrain, upgraded suspension. I'm switching my attention back towards the original plan. I picked up a beautiful '88 cradle with suspension links, brakes etc. I also found a 4T60 non electronic from a 1991 Cadillac Allante, high strength due to the torque in the '91-'92 model year. I have been collecting the parts and information regarding TCC circuit, mounting etc. to get it mounted up on the '88 cradle with the Northstar, then install it into the '87 cradle with the 2.8 for a while test it, work out any bugs, shifting etc. before the spring. Seems like forever. this will allow me a bit more time to accumulate the remainder of what is required to complete the northstar swap which is mainly the funds. It is well under way though, and I'm sticking to it.

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 04-11-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rourke_87_T-Top

1347 posts
Member since Jan 2009
Does anyone know if the 700R4 has a TCC switch circuit ? or a service manual copy of the circuit, because I know that these are used in rear drive northstar swaps and could be the same. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/104200.html http://spacecoastfieros.com/tech/440-4T60/ http://myfiero.oceanmoon.com/?p=165

[/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 10-24-2009).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2009 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rourke_87_T-Top

1347 posts
Member since Jan 2009
To answer my own question, simple google search tells me in a word, yes 700R4 has TCC, I still need to sort the wiring schematic F,G, which I believe is the traction control but not sure. I won't be using it. I am trying to get a copy of schematics from GM Allante service manual.
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took some pics of the "Enigma" hopefully someone will be able to provide some answer. It has been suggested to me that this is an early version of an electronic, little known about this transmission, hard to find info so I figured it would be best if I posted some pics to help sort. The transmission has 47,000 miles.

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 01-05-2011).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2009 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rourke_87_T-Top

1347 posts
Member since Jan 2009

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 02-04-2010).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I pulled the front crossmember out of the '86 T-Top.
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2009 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Making some progress on the automatic, I ordered the 4T60 mounts for the '88 cradle yesterday from Purple Reign, and today I picked up an ignition box MSD #6215, http://download.telematica.gr/MSD/6211.pdf I also got three interface adapters MSD #8870 , I'll need a fourth adapter and 4 coil packs but I got the ignition box, a pair of dual ignition adapters PN 8912 for $180 from a guy about a mile away from me. I'm just gonna sell the dual ignition adapters. Once I get the tranny set on the cradle I can get the Northstar against it and figure out what modifications that I'll need to make to the cradle.

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2009 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I e-mailed Alan Johnson at chrfab.com about a torque converter, they offer one for the baby 700R4 in the S10 and it is the same as the one in the 4T60, 10" .824 pilot, three lug. I need the 4 lug to mate with the N* flexplate also asked him about the automatic lock up feature they have and a suggested stall speed for a stock northstar daily driver that will see some thrashing. high stall torque converter, two stage rev limiter, and the ability to control the shift points and firmness, with rpm limit of 8,200 should be a lot of fun to play with. maybe put in rpm activated window switch for nitrous later down the road and upgrade to Pro software etc. I mated the mock up engine to the 4T60 this afternoon to check for any interference issues, and it mates pretty well, torque converter is next on the list. I'll need to make sure that the drivetrain is very well mounted to compensate for the loss of atleast one bellhousing bolt boss on the left rear cylinder bank. I found this link while searching for other manufacturers pilot is much larger and just beyond my budget hopefully I can squeeze out the coin for the one offered by chrfab in next couple months. http://transmission-special...23_46&products_id=47

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is downloadable .pdf link for the Holley user guide installation instructions, I will eventually add the D.I.S. Northstar specific supplement when I get it scanned. it is not provided in the general user manual. http://www.pirate4x4.com/te...0system%20Manual.pdf I added some links to different Northstar project cars that I have found from searching.http://www.streetrodderweb...._roadster/index.html http://horsepowersports.com...r-48-tucker-hot-rod/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdMJEQQtqJE http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3055902 http://www.hotrodportraits.com/ http://www.hotrod.com/featu...c_deville/index.html http://www.customrodder.com...series_62/index.html http://www.popularhotroddin..._cadillac/index.html

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 02-05-2010).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mailman just delivered my package. I was the high bid on a set of T-Top panels auction on e-Bay. $100 and they are the best condition of the three sets I have, seals are perfect with latch covers and even a key, locks work too.
The T-Top glass panels were not in the motors section, I figure most people would have missed them, I got lucky.

Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice
PFF
System Bot
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2010 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found another cheap set of used 17" Centerline Wheels, RPM series 5x100mm with 42 backspacing. No rash. These one will go on the automatic project. I like the dark gunmetal black finish.

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2010 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered a personalized plate for the T-Top today,

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 10-11-2014).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just ordered my custom torque converter with 2500 stall speed, from chrfab. I'm sending my controller back for Pro software upgrade and wide band O2. I have a few other items on my shopping list. Waiting on some tranny mounts from Purple Reign, those 90mm Hella's and buckets from Synthesis, Le Baron brackets from MadDanceSkills. and a few other items. maybe a pair of A181 on the front. It will be a mixed set up with '88 cradle swap. I need a set of R_Runners bars, but it is down on the list at the moment.
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2010 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rourke_87_T-Top

1347 posts
Member since Jan 2009
I just recieved my PURPLE REIGN , 4T60 mounts for the '88 cradle. I'm very impressed with these, they look plenty strong and nice welds. I'll be adding a positive for Shawn, anyone else thinking about ordering his mounts, custom work. I suggest to be patient but it is worth the wait.
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2010 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did receive my Dalenzie 2500 high stall converter with the adapter ring to mate the 3 lug pattern to the 4 lug flexplate, I also received the Pro software upgrade with a Bosch Gen 3 wide band O2 sensor and that will allow me to hook up a digital A/F ratio meter to monitor, also CNC machined engine mounts, tube to chassis for both sides. Nice Chit. ordered Northstar header flanges http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...0336950469&viewitem=

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 05-09-2010).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2010 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'88 cradle

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 04-11-2010).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was pricing these out the past week and was suprised to see them advertised in the Mall by a member that lives in my area.
QUOTE]Originally posted by Team Race-Tech:

What I have are brand new front SSBC dual piston calipers with hard ware and pads, rear SSBC calipers with e-brake hard ware and pads, plus only the front caliper brakets powder coated black for 11.25" disk conversion. I would like to see if there is any intrest out there. When I bought them I had great difficaulty in just getting the rear calipers. I recall paying $695 each one.

these are some pictures of the calipers.
Front:

if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. These calipers can be used on any 11.25" or 12" brake kit or for those who already have a kit and want to upgrade the calipers, these are it.
regardless I have to charge shipping and I'll add insurance since these are not your ordinary wrecking yard find.....Joe[/QUOTE]

These are gonna look sweet behind the polished Centerlines. http://myfiero.oceanmoon.co...80%99s-brake-upgrade

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 03-13-2010).]

Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2010 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rob,

Alright I'm up to date after our chat and catching up on the thread.

Ryan

------------------

Indy Northstar-Stretch ~ LT1-NOS Roadster

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have changed direction with my brake swap, I am going with a two piece rotor and hat using Stoptech SRT-4 Big brake upgrade. http://www.stoptech.com/Pro...roRotorDataSheet.pdf http://www.stoptech.com/tec...s/98-240-2430-00.pdf http://www.zeckhausen.com/Dodge/SRT-4.htm http://www.zeckhausen.com/StopTech/consumables.htm I'm also using a pair of new Brembo slotted Carbon Fiber rotors, 328x30mm these will be going on the rear of the Notchstar project. http://www.ssbrakes.com/com.../index.cfm?nPID=8810 SSBC A 0463

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 04-24-2010).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just adding this from another post for future reference.

Originally posted by rourke_87_T-Top:

transtec.secure1.net/transtec_bulletin/tb9704.pdf
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/108204.html

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 05-09-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update, busy summer, bought another pair of BFG KDW2 205/40/17 for the RPM series wheels for the front of the automatic, I ordered a SPEC stage 2 #SC 882 clutch today for the T-Top, engine is out right now, I'll be putting the aluminum flywheel in and misc. items from Rodney. also bought serial to USB adapter today

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 08-05-2010).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2010 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
chrismclubm

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2010 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember this thread from months and months ago... glad to see some progress.

------------------

For Fiero Articles, Magazines, and Prototype Photos, visit: http://www.gt.ppdictionary.com
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2010 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the progress on the '87 auto, sitting on the 17" Centerline's, I lowered the front another 1/2" , new ball joints, springs are Suspension Technique's, rebuilt the front suspension, changed out the front crossmember because the upper control arm sleeves on the crossmember were badly worn and scrap. I also used new urethane bushings, had one bad shock, I hate the KYB's, got the alignment done and it is riding much nicer now. I have some work to do on my trailer and change out the flywheel and clutch on the T-Top, aluminum flywheel and a Spec stage 2. I'm pretty busy these days but planning to do a lot to the cars at the end of September.

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 08-24-2010).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need some H9 connectors for my Hella 90mm / F1Fan buckets.

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 08-25-2010).]

McTamney

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2010 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for McTamneySend a Private Message to McTamneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man. looks good. how do you keep finding used wheels like that. i cant find anything
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2010 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought a very clean, '88 Formula 5spd. # 2962. former U.S. car imported into Canada. It has, sunroof, A/C, no rear defrost, needs a bit of TLC but the car has been very well looked after with some nice touches, Borla exhaust, aftermarket 17" wheels. This Notchie's gonna be getting the treatment !
rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2010 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
C4 Corvette rotors installed with new EBC green stuff pads.

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 10-29-2011).]

rourke_87_T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
flywheel and clutch for the T-Top.

[This message has been edited by rourke_87_T-Top (edited 10-31-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay