Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Pcs of my car at the body shop 56K warnng. (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pcs of my car at the body shop 56K warnng. by wetpoop
Started on: 04-23-2005 04:41 PM
Replies: 120 (10293 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 09-25-2014 10:22 PM
SOULCRUSHER

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2005 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SOULCRUSHERClick Here to visit SOULCRUSHER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SOULCRUSHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So............ do we call you SHREDDED POOP now?? Glad to see it stay in MD so I can eventually see it. We will have to get together for a race or photoshoot for that magazine!
IP: Logged
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2005 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have more and more detailed pix of the Stage 2 installation and the finished (painted) product, especially the lower doors?

Originally posted by wetpoop:

more pics:

Much more to come.............................................................

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com/fiero.html
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors, SS brake hoses. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, OZELOT exhaust, Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2005 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Haagster:

Congrads... Bringing it to Gettysburg in September?

Yea, We'll be there

shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2005 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

shredd

316 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by SOULCRUSHER:

So............ do we call you SHREDDED POOP now?? Glad to see it stay in MD so I can eventually see it. We will have to get together for a race or photoshoot for that magazine!

Yea lets get together. I tried to make it to the Pontiac show last weekend. I did'nt have tags yet on the new ride, and the 88 was in my parents garage.They went away for the weekend and my car was blocked in by a car I had no keys to.

nitro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2005 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroClick Here to visit nitro's HomePageSend a Private Message to nitroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks. Color is 2003 Corvette electron blue.

WOW! My car's twin! Same color, fastback, Aus side scoops... minus the front air dam and hood vents.

------------------
- Kyle

Fiero Quarter Mile Database
Fiero Image Gallery

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some new pics recently taken by PFF shredd, the new owner.

And this last one is a photo-chop done by Jscott1,..hehehehe shredd here is something for you to ponder maybe ?

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2005 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump for one of my favorite cars.
someday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2005 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for somedaySend a Private Message to somedayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can anyone tell me what the hood vents came off of? Thanks.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2005 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by someday:

Can anyone tell me what the hood vents came off of? Thanks.

I believe Ausfiero sells them.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Am officially starting a petiton to get you to bring this car to Daytona 2006 in March !!
Scurvy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ScurvySend a Private Message to ScurvyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where did that steering wheel come from?????
PFF
System Bot
shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Am officially starting a petiton to get you to bring this car to Daytona 2006 in March !!

I'd absolutely love to come down in March. I've never seen a choptop Fiero in person, when i save the cash that's my next mod.

The wife and I are heading to the Keys a few weeks prior, so Daytona is out of the question.

shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

shredd

316 posts
Member since Oct 2004

Originally posted by Scurvy:

Where did that steering wheel come from?????

According to Wetpoop, they are discontinued.

AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And this last one is a photo-chop done by Jscott1,..hehehehe shredd here is something for you to ponder maybe ?

next thing is a chop right?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shredd is the car lowered at all, and if so do you have trouble with the chin spoiler getting nicked up ?

My choptop is lowered, and i have always like that closed mouth style chin spoiler.

shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shredd is the car lowered at all, and if so do you have trouble with the chin spoiler getting nicked up ?

My choptop is lowered, and i have always like that closed mouth style chin spoiler.

Yes It's lowered, and yes it gets scraped up all the time. I'm super cautious while driving to avoid speed bumps, slight inclines and such, but it never fails. I had to make wood ramps to get into the driveway.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you driving the fiero to the Keys ?

shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you driving the fiero to the Keys ?

I wish, the Wife packs way too much luggage.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump for Shredd and one of my favorite cars.

Pictures from Carlise 2006.

Picture credit to Mister and avengador1.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-24-2006).]

Max The Chainsaw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2006 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Max The ChainsawClick Here to visit Max The Chainsaw's HomePageSend a Private Message to Max The ChainsawEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I tried re wiring multiple times with different sockets untill I became so confused that my wiring was worse than a birds nest. Long story short, I had it right the first time. The reason I wasn't getting any brake lights was because my pedal depressor was on the clutch.

Great looking car, LOVE the color. I know what you mean about the "Pedal Pusher" Was putting a master cyl in my daughters car and couldn't get it to bleed. found out she had been pushing the throttle!!!!

Max

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2006 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shredd anything new ?
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone know if Shredd sold this car ??
shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone know if Shredd sold this car ??

No, I still have the Fiero. I Would like to sell the car, because it just sits around collecting dust

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shredd:

No, I still have the Fiero. I Would like to sell the car, because it just sits around collecting dust

if i could afford it i would be all over that... free bump!
AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looks like that VUE is ready for the Ghetto Drags rollin on those blackies with no caps.
Oh! And that is a great choice in color!

[This message has been edited by AquaHusky (edited 12-18-2006).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shredd:

How come you don't drive it shredd ??
87Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much?
shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How come you don't drive it shredd ??

I only have a one car garage, with another Fiero in it, so it sits at my dads garage too far away to easily get to it.

a pic request for an interior shot. credit to 007

[This message has been edited by shredd (edited 01-19-2007).]

shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few more requested pics

87Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2007 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this car still for sale?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2008 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any new pics ?

One of my favorite fieros.
shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2008 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any new pics ?

One of my favorite fieros.

No, the cars been sitting under a cover in the garage.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shredd check your PM.
shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shredd check your PM.

PM Sent back.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2009 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well i wasn't expecting to see it blue looks so good was expecting you to stay red. right click save as ....
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2010 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

still sitting ?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2011 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow been a couple of years, any sightings ??
snakeskinner1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2011 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for snakeskinner1Send a Private Message to snakeskinner1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I believe Ausfiero sells them.

who is ausfiero and where can i get a set of the hood scoops?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2013 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anybody seen the car in recent months ???
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock