Thinking of selling the 85gt by Lilchief
Started on: 09-10-2016 04:10 PM
Replies: 7 (270 views)
Last post by: Lilchief on 09-17-2016 05:38 PM
Lilchief

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2016 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thinking of selling my 85gt. Minus engine/transmission, exhaust,seats,stereo and dash instruments. It has an 88 cradle w/coil overs. GranAm front brakes, external trans cooler. Was a v6/auto. This is just a feeler. Putting engine in a s10 and trans in the88 with a sd4. Too many toys.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2016 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put an ad in The Mall?
Lilchief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2016 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thought about that. But might be a while before I get the engine and transmission out. Hope to sell the car before I sell the foco headers . Been really busy lately. Fusion has been a real pita. Gf is moving, so I'm helping her. Was just wondering if it's worth the effort.
ITR SOL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2016 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITR SOLSend a Private Message to ITR SOLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hard to say without a few pics

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2016 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taking large oparts out and then selling the car would probably make you very little money and youd then have parts taking up nearly as much space as the car. my 2 cents.
If the Fusion is a car, sell it in stead.
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2016 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lilchief:

Gf is moving, so I'm helping her. Was just wondering if it's worth the effort.

Originally posted by ITR SOL:

Hard to say without a few pics

Agreed - please post pics of GF
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2016 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is typically hard selling cars that are not running, gutted and without a powertrain. This post has to be a joke.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Lilchief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2016 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In my opinion. I'll loose more if I leave everything in tact. Sorry no pics.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock