LamboFiero by David Hambleton
Started on: 09-03-2016 12:10 AM
Replies: 3 (462 views)
Last post by: Australian on 09-18-2016 01:28 AM
David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2016 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An unusually high number of people were standing by my stock Formula throughout the evening... mostly near the rear for some reason - maybe admiring the engine...
(The deck lid was up after the pics. The Huracan engine didn't look very accessible.)

[This message has been edited by David Hambleton (edited 09-05-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2016 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

...people were standing by my stock Formula throughout the evening... mostly near the rear for some reason

They couldn't get over the magnificence of the Fiero Formula stock exhaust tips.

Heh heh, don't take offence. I still have the factory tips on my Formula as well... and I absolutely detest them. One set of these cheapo exhaust tips on a duke is ugly enough, but for whatever reason, Pontiac blessed the Formula with double the ugliness.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 09-03-2016).]

David Hambleton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2016 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol! Those tips are pretty stylish with the double outlet ends cut on an angle and little dimples on the bottoms - the accountants probably wanted a single straight cut pipe.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2016 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the title of the post was expecting to see kit car pics which you never see many of on here due to the bantering from other members.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock