Thanks PFF and Cliff gets beers! by Oregon88
Started on: 09-01-2016 07:05 PM
Replies: 2 (129 views)
Last post by: railshot on 09-01-2016 08:51 PM
Oregon88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2016 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanna say thanks to everyone here.
Without you guys, I'd be a dude whining about how cool my Fiero would be, not bragging about how cool it is.

Also, I've decided to start tipping Cliff every time I purchase something from someone here on the forum. I doubt that's an original idea, but I'm feeling like I need to start doing my part.

Special thanks to danyel, dodgerunner,.seajai, nstraws, chief, and anyone else whom I've purchased parts from or gotten advice from.

Have a good day everybody.

------------------
Any Oregonians out there?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Chief

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2016 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChiefSend a Private Message to ChiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is a pleasure to deal with you and congratulations on your wedding.
Chief
railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2016 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oregon88:

Just wanna say thanks to everyone here.
Without you guys, I'd be a dude whining about how cool my Fiero would be, not bragging about how cool it is.

Also, I've decided to start tipping Cliff every time I purchase something from someone here on the forum. I doubt that's an original idea, but I'm feeling like I need to start doing my part.

Special thanks to danyel, dodgerunner,.seajai, nstraws, chief, and anyone else whom I've purchased parts from or gotten advice from.

Have a good day everybody.

I agree with all said and owe cliff more than a beer!
Been lurking for many years, but just recently have found some extreme value to the forum.

Cliff, thank you and a donation is on it's way.
railshot a.k.a Dave, on it's way!

Cliff, please keep this up as long as you possibly can... you have made many friends here that do not even know each other yet, and helped so many keep these little buggers running.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock