Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  How do you do a mass PM messages to "your friends" on your friends list?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
How do you do a mass PM messages to "your friends" on your friends list? by solotwo
Started on: 08-14-2016 10:55 PM
Replies: 8 (141 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 08-18-2016 10:23 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2016 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello I want to contact all the people in my friends list in pm. Is there a way to do that?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone that you want to send a PM to, you have to type their name in the "to" box on the PM page. I think one person per line. (Unless someone knows of another way.)
Be careful. I know someone who was banned for "spamming", for doing this exact same thing.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to spam, I just want to contact the Fiero owners around Grand Rapids and West Michigan about the space we have to park our cars and watch the 28th Street Metro Cruise coming up in a couple of weeks. That is all. Thanks for the info. I read that it said what to do but it seemed like only one or two received the PM. I will keep on trying. There are a lot of Fieros in this area but they all seem to be Garage Queens. No one drives them. I drive mine all the time. I put 10k per year on it.
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good for you. A car is something to enjoy to a real car guy. Even Jay Leno drives all his cars. After I restored my SuperBee, I put 25,000 miles on it in about 2 years.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Good for you. A car is something to enjoy to a real car guy. Even Jay Leno drives all his cars. After I restored my SuperBee, I put 25,000 miles on it in about 2 years.

I bet that was FUN!

My Fiero is my daily driver to work! Wife has her new Focus SE with Sport Package and I have the Fiero. She drives west to work and I drive east to work.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 08-16-2016).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2016 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002
Well we will see how it worked.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2016 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:
...I read that it said what to do but it seemed like only one or two received the PM.

You have to type their user name exactly as it appears in their forum threads or profile.
Same spelling, including upper or lower case, spaces, dashes, underscores... everything.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2016 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

You have to type their user name exactly as it appears in their forum threads or profile.
Same spelling, including upper or lower case, spaces, dashes, underscores... everything.

Yes you are correct and it worked
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2016 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock