Started on: 08-12-2016 04:47 PM
Replies: 6 (287 views)
Last post by: Dragon on 08-22-2016 12:34 AM
bonzo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2016 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just as the title says. Looking for fellow Fiero enthusiast in Jax.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Easy8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2016 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well you already found me. There used to be two other fieros in the area but I have not seen anything of them in a long time. I drive my black GT two or three days of out of the week.. well I was until the Ac died the other week. The red one.. well for one it has no Ac at the moment and is quite a work in progress.. one of these days there will be a rebuild log on the forum about that. I have seen a notchie sitting in a front yard up north but it has not run in years from the looks of it. There is an 85 GT in the junk yard on Normandy, but lots of it is gone already.
Macondave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2016 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MacondaveSend a Private Message to MacondaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in talllahassee now. Not to far away.

[This message has been edited by Macondave (edited 08-14-2016).]

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macondave:

I live in talllahassee now. Not to far away.

How ya doing? I don't have a Fiero anymore, but I have seen them here sometimes. One of them must be yours.

I thought there were a bunch in Jax, but that may have changed over the years.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I grew up in Baldwin, just West of J-Ville, moved away in 1995.
We had a black 84 SE that we sold somewhere around 93-94...

If it is still running around down there, it had a Super Duty I remember my dad sourcing and building for it after he blew the timing gear out of the original Duke.

Not sure whatever happened to that car after it sold. He's in Arizona (Chino Valley) with a black 86SE, and I'm up here in Minnesota with my 86GT.
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was the only fiero at cars an coffee at the times Union on Saturday. I have had a fiero since 2010 and long for some one to talk fiero with. It is a big town but I have driven to Orlando to a club meeting. I am ready for a club in this town. Sign me up.
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2016 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still have the red 84?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock